Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital. (43559 Views)

Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia / 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
They are in the holy land.
They should pray themselves to wellness
Re: Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital. by seXytOhbAd(m): 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
That's what i thought too. If you are in a holy land, pray to your God and let him heal you of he is alive
Re: Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital. by abefeabebi(m): 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
bloggers sha, that is a mosque far from a hospital,no expression in the pics that shows sign of sickness .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital. by murtalaa(m): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
It's not king Abdulaziz Hospital. It's a hotel floor turned into a makeshift hospital by the Nigerian Hajj Commission.
Re: Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital. by murtalaa(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
Saifullah01:
How is this a picture of pilgrims sick and lying around. Saudi government dedicates all its hospital in makkah and madina to treating pilgrims, beside the mobile hospital and clinic that are all over. Also each state in Nigeria goes with its medical team and supplies apart from the federal government contingent.

These bloggers and online news are really degrading journalism with lazy reporting. For starters which state in Nigeria do the pilgrims in the picture come from, which 'hospital' are they lying around in.

Here is a more apt and accurate caption for the pictures : "kaduna state pilgrims sit in lobby of a building after a hot day in the holly land" - and yes that is the uinform of kaduna pilgrims
it's actually a makeshift hospital run by doctors of nahcon. I took my wife there today and she jokingly inquired if Kaduna people had eaten something in the food given to them that made them visit hospital in droves.
Re: Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital. by Junkab: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
Infact, we should not be myopic, muslims do sit on the mats, floor while praying. Mosques not necessarily contain chairs except for islamic lectures. Those pilgrims are inside mosque or relaxing after prayer. The walls of those rooms are embodied with 24 hrs full airconditioning,any clinical or hospital sign where pilgrims are? Pls comment constructively and be religious bias
Re: Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital. by Solorrman(m): 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tolexander:
I thought people don't fall sick in Holy Land because everything there is pure and good!

Moreover, I don't expect them to talk about drug/medicine, but prayer.
atleast the God of islam from all indication is super pure than other gods that visits toilet to excrete shit,we never worship god that urinate talkless of the god that eats and defeacate
Re: Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital. by Solorrman(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
otitokoroleti:
Mecca. organized scam by Saudi Arabia government to make money.

the earlier gullible pilgrimage realize the better for them.

I've seen many people after returning from the shitty pilgrimage becomes poor.

atleast God asked musims to visit mecca if they capable but in christianity there is no pilgrimage bkos their said book never mention it,but still they insisted israel to b place of pilgrimage
Re: Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital. by peculyachi(f): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
herbeedar:

Your mumu is so high to the extent that nobody can reach it.

And yours is where? why not counter him with valid reasons instead of resorting to insult? between the both of you, who mumu!

And No, I am not a Muslim....
Re: Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital. by Olasigun01(m): 5:45am On Aug 15, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
People dey fall sick for holy land shocked shocked
The stone them throw for Satan, Satan don throw him own back grin grin grin

Its not by force oooh to WENT grin grin
Blood of Hajj grin grin

Ur mumu don pass lukuluku own grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital. by yungzeed(m): 6:59am On Aug 15, 2017
Tolexander:
I thought people don't fall sick in Holy Land because everything there is pure and good!

Moreover, I don't expect them to talk about drug/medicine, but prayer.

Why are yu talking like this. So, cos its a holy Land, there shouldn't b sicknesses.
Is it paradise
Re: Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital. by herkeym001(m): 7:00am On Aug 15, 2017
otitokoroleti:
Mecca. organized scam by Saudi Arabia government to make money.

the earlier gullible pilgrimage realize the better for them.

I've seen many people after returning from the shitty pilgrimage becomes poor.

You don't have to include Suadi Arabic in the picture. Have you ever seen there advert that people should come?? Though, it is our fifth pillar of Islam, and it is only optional.
You know Nigerians with our show off things. Alhaji/Alhaja.

Re: Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital. by NabeelAbu: 7:33am On Aug 15, 2017
it is only fools that attack Islam and its tenets. Mind ur BIZ. Show some respect
Re: Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital. by dataking: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2017
Idiots making useless comments. So many kids on here. To be sick is human nature. Be it in Saudi Arabia, jerusalem or the vatican. Useless goats.
Re: Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital. by omostar: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2017
alizma:
SEE HOW THEY ARE HAPPILY SITTING ON THE FLOOR. TELL THEM TO SIT ON FLOOR IN NIGERIA AND YOU START TO HEAR COMMENTS LIKE "THINGS ARE NOT DONE LIKE THIS IN DEVELOP COUNTRIES LIKE SAUDI ARABIA", EVEN FROM THOSE WHO DOESN'T KNOW THAT GOING TO MECCA IS BY FLIGHT.
ENJOY YOUR MECCA

On ordinay days, I am sure no one will sit on the floor but during hajj, people are too many and som e may have to sit on the floor. However, they clean them so frequently, it becomes annoying sometimes because of the disturbance. And their public hospital is way better than almost all the private hospitals in Nigeria -- in terms of almost everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital. by seunny4lif(m): 10:06am On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Haba
What I do now embarassed embarassed
Olasigun01:

Ur mumu don pass lukuluku own grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital. by babaireti(m): 10:30am On Aug 15, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Is it by force to went to pilgrimages? can't they stayed at home when they don't has enough resources yet? undecided
Your English has said it all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Al Noor Mosque In Abuja Is A Place Where Ladies Market Themselves - Man / Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor / Why Are They Converting To Islam:tom Cruise Ice Cube, Snoop, Riberybusta Rhymes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.