Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

#ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far... (1133 Views)

Ihedioha’s 30 Days As Imo Governor: 16 Achievements So Far. / Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. / Governorship Elections Under President Buhari So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far... by dmighty: 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
In the past few years, different State has had economic summits. Kaduna, Kwara, Kebbi, Kano, Anambra, Osun, Ogun, Lagos, Oyo...

Of all these summits, I think #FayoseSummit in #EkitiSummit he's been having for three years is the best....He keeps giving monthly updates on Buhari, then go to Ponmo joint, Amala, joint, Oguro joint, and every other joint to BOOST Ekiti economy. What do you think?

Re: #ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far... by deomeelo: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2017

LMAO.....

grin grin

1 Like

Re: #ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far... by naturalman: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
deomeelo:

LMAO.....

grin grin

Fayose is far better than those governors organising stupid and in functional summit every year....
How are the residence of those state fairing...
How is the infrastructural development of those state as to compare with EKITI state....

Don't just sit online and stroll to make conclusion....
Travel to EKITI state and see the infrastructural development going on there...
Re: #ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far... by deomeelo: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
naturalman:

Fayose is far better than those governors organising stupid and in functional summit every year....
How is the infrastructural development of those state as to compare with EKITI state....

This is basically letting me know that you are a troll, ipobitch and common joker that should never be taken seriously.

grin grin
Re: #ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far... by dmighty: 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
naturalman:

Please describe the exact place you want me to stand in Ado Ekiti or Ikere....Should I stay at Fajuyi waiting for you since it is popular, or Ijoyin?
You should at least not miss road if I stand at the poly junction or in front of Little by little photo. Osi Ekiti may be too confusing for you, so I will stand the the filling station along Supare....Lol, this guy want to tell me about Ekiti State and INFRASTRUCTURE...Funny guys wey travel ONLINE come Ekiti come see infrastructure.....

1 Like

Re: #ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far... by dmighty: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
deomeelo:

This is basically letting me know that you are a troll, ipobitch and common joker that should never be taken seriously.

grin grin

O sope travel to Ekiti and see infrastructure......Person wey no even know where Okemesi dey, wan describe Igbimo for me...Lol
Re: #ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far... by naturalman: 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
dmighty:

Please describe the exact place you want me to stand in Ado Ekiti or Ikere....Should I stay at Fajuyi waiting for you since it is popular, or Ijoyin?
You should at least not miss road if I stand at the poly junction or in front of Little by little photo. Osi Ekiti may be too confusing for you, so I will stand the the filling station along Supare....Lol, this guy want to tell me about Ekiti State and INFRASTRUCTURE...Funny guys wey travel ONLINE come Ekiti come see infrastructure.....

Get off my mention let me talk to people who are reasonable......
This is how you people go about condemning Fayose just because he is in the opposition and does not reason like E-rats.
Show me the stupid infrastructure in those state you mention and let me back it up with that of EKITI state.....let us see who will laugh last....
Re: #ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far... by naturalman: 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
deomeelo:

grin grin

I have always known you to be a mere nairaland stroll that got nothing in your brain......
Travel and see and stop spewing trash online
Re: #ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far... by dmighty: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
naturalman:

Get off my mention let me talk to people who are reasonable......
This is how you people go about condemning Fayose just because he is in the opposition and does not reason like E-rats.
Show me the stupid infrastructure in those state you mention and let me back it up with that of EKITI state.....let us see who will laugh last....

Don't waste your time insulting, won't respond to that.
So let me start from the closest to Ekiti, which is Osun State under Aregbesola. Now I will only post that of Schools, waiting for you to post that of Ekiti....Don't worry about the location in Ekiti, I can go there I take the pix any moment tomorrow...#JustTry

Re: #ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far... by naturalman: 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
dmighty:

Don't waste your time insulting, won't respond to that.
So let me start from the closest to Ekiti, which is Osun State under Aregbesola. Now I will only post that of Schools, waiting for you to post that of Ekiti....Don't worry about the location in Ekiti, I can go there I take the pix any moment tomorrow...#JustTry

This is EKITI state.....now compare this with OSUN state

Re: #ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far... by MasterChen: 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
The guy say na summit grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: #ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far... by dmighty: 11:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
naturalman:

Calm down, That bridge is not at Fajuyi Ok...That road is not Ikere road. Every picture you posted is Abakaliki at night. When you come to talk online, be a little smart ok. Don't describe my area for me online. I was expecting you to start with Educational infrastructures but you have nothing to point out. When you come to Ado, I can take you around for free. Meanwhile, The bridge has not even been completed, you are posting the Abakaliki pix for Ado Ekiti online. You see how easily I burst your LIES? Be smart OK? #TryAgain

Re: #ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far... by dmighty: 12:05am On Aug 15, 2017
naturalman:

You also seem to enjoy toddler's decorated light as infrastructure...Lol #GrowUp this is Oshogbo

Re: #ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far... by naturalman: 12:07am On Aug 15, 2017
dmighty:

Calm down, That bridge is at Fajuyi Ok...That road is Ikere road. Don't describe my area for me online. I was expecting you to start with Educational infrastructures but you have nothing to point out. When you come to Ado, I can take you around for free. Meanwhile, the entire road you displayed, is not even up to 1/10KM of roads done in Osun State....Lol #TryAgain

Keep embarrassing yourself......

Those roads that are still under construction for the past 6 years is what you are displaying....

I am coming for you....let me recharge my phone...

After seeing the infrastructural development in EKITI state....you will go and slap who ever is your governor....

I am coming for you....
Re: #ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far... by dmighty: 12:18am On Aug 15, 2017
naturalman:

Keep embarrassing yourself......

Those roads that are still under construction for the past 6 years is what you are displaying....

I am coming for you....let me recharge my phone...

After seeing the infrastructural development in EKITI state....you will go and slap who ever is your governor....

I am coming for you....

You simply went to Nairaland and copied Abakaliki at night pix and displayed it as Ekiti State? Boy, grow up.....Check this link where you copied your Abakaliki at night and displayed it as Ekiti if you need more pix to cover your lies...
https://www.nairaland.com/3890621/comparing-developmental-projects-ogun-state/9
Re: #ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far... by dmighty: 12:23am On Aug 15, 2017
naturalman:

This guy is not smart really. How can you simply copy a pix on Nairaland (Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State ) By mercyville) about ABAKALIKI AT NIGHT and display it as Ekiti State?

Is this not the link where you copy the pix from: https://www.nairaland.com/3890621/comparing-developmental-projects-ogun-state/9

Now go online and copy another pix for Ekiti, and I will help you burst the lies....O tun n pitan adugbo mi fun mi. Pekelepekele pekele pe, arugbo je gbese tani yoo san. Ajeji fe maa pa itan adugbo ti ko mo ona ibi ti won n gba de Ekiti. Abi kini aye yi wa da bayii?
Re: #ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far... by seunny4lif(m): 12:31am On Aug 15, 2017
Which Ekiti ?
The one just 40 mins away from Akure or the Ekiti I just left some days ago.

Re: #ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far... by dmighty: 12:37am On Aug 15, 2017
seunny4lif:
Which Ekiti ?
The one just 40 mind away from Akure or the Ekiti I just left some days ago.

Don't mind the boy....He went to copy a pix from a thread in Nairaland "Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by mercyville: On Jul 07" and came here to display his lies, and childishness. Here is the exact link where he copied and pasted the Abakaliki at night pix from https://www.nairaland.com/3890621/comparing-developmental-projects-ogun-state/9.....

I finished from Ado Ekiti in 2003, Physics/Electronics. My siblings stay In Ado, I do go there whenever I travel to our place in Akure. But Chukudabaru from Biafra want to tell me how Ajilosun, Oja Oba, Ojoyin look like.....This online boys ehn....Looool

1 Like

Re: #ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far... by seunny4lif(m): 12:50am On Aug 15, 2017
grin cheesy
I no even know
dmighty:

Don't mind the boy....He went to copy a pix from a thread in Nairaland "Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by mercyville: On Jul 07" and came here to display his lies, and childishness. Here is the exact link where he copied and pasted the Abakaliki at night pix from https://www.nairaland.com/3890621/comparing-developmental-projects-ogun-state/9.....

I finished from Ado Ekiti in 2003, Physics/Electronics. My siblings stay In Ado, I do go there whenever I travel to our place in Akure. But Chukudabaru from Biafra want to tell me how Ajilosun, Oja Oba, Ojoyin look like.....This online boys ehn....Looool
Re: #ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far... by dmighty: 9:16am On Aug 15, 2017
One Chkudagboru from Biafra who just joined Nairaland 2 months ago wanted to make a statement and went to copy Abakaliki picture to defend Fayose in Ekiti. I bursted his lies by copying the exact thread in Nairaland where he copied the pix from.....The boy don run comot....Oya try again �
Re: #ekitisummit Is The Best Summit So Far... by dmighty: 12:56am On Aug 20, 2017

(1) (Reply)

ANAMBRA People Let's Stand For The Truth / Will Chad Crysh Nigeria In A Shooting War? An Unbiased Assessment. / Nigerians Note: If Atikuchukwu/PDP Loses In 2019 We Are Going Back To Our Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.