Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,345 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Wife Of President Allegedly Attacks, Beats Up Son’s Girlfriend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Of President Allegedly Attacks, Beats Up Son’s Girlfriend (503 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] / Twitter Reacts To US President Allegedly Calling Buhari "Lifeless" / Wife Of Mr. President Allegedly Attacks, Beats Up Her Son’s Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of President Allegedly Attacks, Beats Up Son’s Girlfriend by emamos: 5:34am On Aug 15, 2017
Grace Mugabe, Zimbabwe’s First Lady, has allegedly beaten up a girl who lives with her son at a hotel in Mzansi.The woman named Gaby took to her Instagram to write about the incident.She wrote: “Rob jnr was put out of the hotel room and Bellermine ran away.“My two friends and I were beaten up in a room with 10+ men leaving her to do it.”She added in another tweet: “She split my head open in three places with an extension cord and used the plug to hit me.”Daily sun ZA Reports that the first lady missed a youth rally inMatebeleland South on Saturday after being forced to travel to South Africa to haveher foot examined following a freak accident in Harare International Airport a few weeks ago.Furthermore, the first lady while screaming and kicking Grace, grabbed the girl by the dreadlocks and with the assistant of her aids, they beat her up
The Mail quoted sources at the scene saying the girl tried to fight back and one of the First Lady’s aides was seen drawing out a gun from its holster.Police cars and ambulances were apparently seen driving in and out of the property.See photo below…

1 Share

Re: Wife Of President Allegedly Attacks, Beats Up Son’s Girlfriend by profhezekiah: 5:38am On Aug 15, 2017
Like husband like wife both useless and unreasonable
Re: Wife Of President Allegedly Attacks, Beats Up Son’s Girlfriend by colbankz(m): 5:47am On Aug 15, 2017
She must be mad .........Its obvious dat she is jealous of the gal'z beauty........werey

(1) (Reply)

(BREAKING] At Last, Osinbajo Assigns Portfolios To New Ministers / Increase Corps Members Monthly Allowance To N50, 000 - Fayose Tells FG / 2019: Kemi Olunloyo To Contest For Oyo State Governorship Election, Declares Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.