Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Titi Alayo Curses Mustapha Ololade Sholagbade - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Titi Alayo Curses Mustapha Ololade Sholagbade (45147 Views)

Mustapha Sholagbade Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) / Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details / Sholagbade Mustapha Ololade Marries In Osogbo (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titi Alayo Curses Mustapha Ololade Sholagbade by jashar(f): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Did he force you to stay with him?

Things went sour.... it happens... move on...

undecided
Re: Titi Alayo Curses Mustapha Ololade Sholagbade by ngwababe(f): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
I pray this curse comes to reality...
Re: Titi Alayo Curses Mustapha Ololade Sholagbade by lunacol(m): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
Researchclue:
Why writing this nonsense? Did the guy beg for forgiveness and she did not forgive her? If that's what he did, the curse will hunt him for the rest of his life. When he was using and dumping people, didn't he realize he was hurting them? Rubbish.....
The girl was aware that this guy was a born player.What was she looking for in a player. It means that she supported this guy in his "playing "actions.What does she expect from the guy to leave other girls and focus on her.If it how it works,Tu Face would have died long ago but Tu Face is a father of many nations and still leaving good.Has all the baby mamas cursed Tuface,the girl should package herself so that another man will marry her.Marriage is to be enjoyed.The guy chose his heart rob as Tuface chose his own wife.
Re: Titi Alayo Curses Mustapha Ololade Sholagbade by sunepapi14: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
when she dey open her legs she no know abi....
And this kind babes go get one serious guy wey go like them die but them go opt for gigolos and later dey curse them.
Well, like she said, let God be the judge jare.....
Apati oshi, apati iranu!!!
Re: Titi Alayo Curses Mustapha Ololade Sholagbade by GOFRONT(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oh not again!!!!!

And as we are sympathizin with this one, tho her Curses are powerless on Mustapha, Another gigolo is somwhere breakin d heart of a Victim.

8 out 10 of those Tall handsome bros wil not hesistate to Use their Joystick wenva a lady show green light
Re: Titi Alayo Curses Mustapha Ololade Sholagbade by Tobycharles: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
Deceitful
ediama:
Expecting forgiveness from some women is like waiting for a ship in an airport.
Once you have decided, activate spirituality. The porton that says FORGIVE OTHERS THEIR SINS so that urs maybe forgiven, is like they don't read it. Yet they are more in religious gathering.

I once told a committed girl in church that I can't go on committing immorality with her that we should avoid places that we maybe left on our own to avoid temptation. I said this cause my conscience was accusing me of sin after the preaching I heard, I was very sorry for myself and I needed to live right.

I explained everything to this girl but the answer she gave me shocked me! She said, what non sense are you talking about? Just tell me you have found another girl and stop hiding under preaching to talk non sense.

My dear, that was the day I asked myself a question... WHAT DO WOMEN FEAR IN THIS WORLD! If one can't fear God, what else. You maybe thinking that that girl or woman fear God...let anything, I repeat anything stand between her and her treasure that's when you will be in for a shocker.

Don't worry too much about looks or skills, look for one who fears God. Truth is only God can lead you to her or bring her your way.

Rmba the Bible says, beauty is deceiveful.
Re: Titi Alayo Curses Mustapha Ololade Sholagbade by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
The thing pain am grin
Re: Titi Alayo Curses Mustapha Ololade Sholagbade by poik(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
ediama:
Expecting forgiveness from some women is like waiting for a ship in an airport.
Once you have decided, activate spirituality. The porton that says FORGIVE OTHERS THEIR SINS so that urs maybe forgiven, is like they don't read it. Yet they are more in religious gathering.

I once told a committed girl in church that I can't go on committing immorality with her that we should avoid places that we maybe left on our own to avoid temptation. I said this cause my conscience was accusing me of sin after the preaching I heard, I was very sorry for myself and I needed to live right.

I explained everything to this girl but the answer she gave me shocked me! She said, what non sense are you talking about? Just tell me you have found another girl and stop hiding under preaching to talk non sense.

My dear, that was the day I asked myself a question... WHAT DO WOMEN FEAR IN THIS WORLD! If one can't fear God, what else. You maybe thinking that that girl or woman fear God...let anything, I repeat anything stand between her and her treasure that's when you will be in for a shocker.

Don't worry too much about looks or skills, look for one who fears God. Truth is only God can lead you to her or bring her your way.

Rmba the Bible says, beauty is deceiveful.

I love this nigga. Simple.
Re: Titi Alayo Curses Mustapha Ololade Sholagbade by adehadex(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
I begin to wonder if she aborted for him.............. ?
Re: Titi Alayo Curses Mustapha Ololade Sholagbade by nams77: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=ediama post=59486426]Expecting forgiveness from some women is like waiting for a ship in an airport.
#word.
Re: Titi Alayo Curses Mustapha Ololade Sholagbade by prospero5(m): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
VampireeM:
I have nothing to type.
**space for free**

°goes back to what she was doing°

what was she doing sef?

oh! i get.
Re: Titi Alayo Curses Mustapha Ololade Sholagbade by dikason017(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
squash47:
This tin way u type so, e give any evidence say u get sense ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Usman Kamaru On Set With Wizkid & Burna Boy In A Video Shoot / 8 Male Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Crazy About Keeping Fit(photos) / Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.