Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

'Deadpool 2' Female Stunt Driver Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Set(photos/video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Deadpool 2' Female Stunt Driver Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Set(photos/video) (47318 Views)

Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie / Nollywood Movie Goes Wrong As Actors Almost Fought On Set (Video) / Actors Holding Artificial Heads Of Segun Arinze & Moses Armstrong On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Deadpool 2' Female Stunt Driver Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Set(photos/video) by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2017
Japhet04:
really nothing to bother tho, i got bored and wandered into the diary section and was reading the diaries with the most gigantic views, so i happened to stumble across yours and found it quite captivating i must say, this may be as regards the fact that i'm also a lawyer tho i'm in 400 level, i school in port-harcourt, so i could relate quite spastically with the academic escapades.
That being said, pardon me but, i guess i'm still in the clouds as to several things that actualised in the later part me your life.
1. What's up with francistony, u guys were really close early into the thread but all that withered later on.
2. Also, earlier you where in with marieolae but that also hit the wall at some point, sorry tho just curious
Lastly, why the fĂșck did you stop writing the diary, you cant imagine how unhappy i was realising that you last updated that baby around april.
Your life is a really interesting one and you managed to exterminate boredom in my life for about two days or so, cuz i'm also on holidays. Kudos tho.

sorry for the epistle champ hasta lavista.
PS. we've net before in hardon's dating drills thread, were you promised to share your own experience.
undecided undecided
Re: 'Deadpool 2' Female Stunt Driver Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Set(photos/video) by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 17, 2017
FrancisTony:
undecided undecided
yes how may i help you undecided grin
Re: 'Deadpool 2' Female Stunt Driver Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Set(photos/video) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2017
Japhet04:
yes how may i help you undecided grin
Lol, I'm asking because you mentioned me..
Re: 'Deadpool 2' Female Stunt Driver Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Set(photos/video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 17, 2017
FrancisTony:

Lol, I'm asking because you mentioned me..
nothing serious tho, was just having a chat with naijaboy on how his diary can be revived.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) / Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price / BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.