Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Buhari Coming Back To Nigeria – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Coming Back To Nigeria – Presidency (861 Views)

I March With Buhari Coming Up March 2020 / Obiano Wins Nigeria Presidency Award, As Most Outstanding Gov On Workers Welfare / Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Coming Back To Nigeria – Presidency by ijustdey: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2017
Wale Odunsi 

Special Adviser to the President on Political Matters, Babafemi Ojudu, on Monday said President Muhammadu Buhari is coming back to Nigeria.

He said this while dismissing comments that the presidency sponsored some Nigerians to embark on solidarity protests across the country in support of Buhari.

Ojudu told State House correspondents that the presidency does not hire people for protest marches, saying that those who participated in the pro-Buhari protest were die-hard supporters of the president.

“I was working in my office when I was called to go and receive them, just the way we also received the BringBackOurGirls’ protesters last time.

”This presidency does not give money to anybody. This is not our tradition, is not our culture to buy protest or induce people to do any.

“You will be surprised the day President Buhari is coming back to see the millions of people that will go to the airport to welcome him,’’ he said.

Ojudu clarified that the presidency did not shun the coalition of civil society organisations demanding that Buhari resume duty or resign.

He said: ”If they decide to talk to us we talk to them. This group has a special message for the acting president and they wrote to us that they were coming and we received them.

“Those ones never informed us of anything. They were just doing their own protests and that was it.’’

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/15/buhari-coming-back-nigeria-presidency/

lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Coming Back To Nigeria – Presidency by LionDeLeo: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2017
I wish my president a safe trip.

Enemies of state wishing him death have been getting exactly what they wish him.
Re: Buhari Coming Back To Nigeria – Presidency by MyNewJackeT: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2017
Who is presidency?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming Back To Nigeria – Presidency by beautygboel(f): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2017
We are tired of the cock n bull story.
Am I the only one that did not read the story?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming Back To Nigeria – Presidency by paBuhari(m): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Buhari's return to Nigeria will soon be tag Buhari's biggest achievement. grin Kai what a zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming Back To Nigeria – Presidency by MhizzAJ(f): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2017
He shouldn't come ..Let him stay there undecided

His presence will make no difference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming Back To Nigeria – Presidency by KellyR: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2017
grin
Re: Buhari Coming Back To Nigeria – Presidency by Titto93(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2017
Na today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming Back To Nigeria – Presidency by Titto93(m): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2017
We're used to una propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming Back To Nigeria – Presidency by philchudi: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2017
To do what?

Make him stay dere abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming Back To Nigeria – Presidency by anibi9674: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2017
buhari campaign promise for 2019 would be like " I have returned back from London "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming Back To Nigeria – Presidency by Goddygee(m): 9:30am On Aug 15, 2017
"My country People... Na so so Story... Story everywhere ooo"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming Back To Nigeria – Presidency by oyonu(m): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2017
long overdue
Re: Buhari Coming Back To Nigeria – Presidency by Bari22: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2017
welcome back baba
Re: Buhari Coming Back To Nigeria – Presidency by TheTrueSeeker: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2017
He said: ”If they decide to talk to us we talk to them. This group has a special message for the acting president and they wrote to us that they were coming and we received them. “Those ones never informed us of anything. They were just doing their own protests and that was it.’’

Expecting anti-protesters to tell you they were coming for you to receive them makes mockery of the word 'protest'

They can as well call it a courtesy visit rather than a protest...!!!
Re: Buhari Coming Back To Nigeria – Presidency by hakeem4(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2017
its either UK deports buhari or they give all Nigerians visa to visit him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Coming Back To Nigeria – Presidency by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Our london based president is visiting Nigeria.
Naija I hail theee o....
Even for overseas here they don mock us taya.
Re: Buhari Coming Back To Nigeria – Presidency by obonujoker(m): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2017
Wicked man... may God judge you....

(1) (Reply)

Ipob And Some Yorubas Here Are The Same And Guilty / Aba To Get 24/7 Power Supply In 5 Months / Nigerian Army Did Not Attack Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu's Home Nor Kill Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.