Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Read And Be As Confused As I Am. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Read And Be As Confused As I Am. (367 Views)

The Long Snaked Killed Tonight As I Resumed Night Duty In Ondo Lab / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read And Be As Confused As I Am. by Yellowsun16: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2017
I am gonna be plain and truthful...I have always had issues with calling i'd rather text. That's one issue my dad and stepmum always had with me. I have dated this girl for 5years and now we wanna be married but my parents are saying no for several reasons
1: My dad and stepum(who caused a fight that seperated my dad from his siblings long ago, so I only have one aunt that we the kids speak to) has to be married first because my step mum said she doesn't want me wife to be a senior to her in the family.
2: My parents (Dad and stepmum) went to some spiritualist and they told them that my marriage won't last very long.
3: They said if I get married I won't remember the family because of my character.

I have been a Christian but exactly a year ago I gave my life to Christ completely and I stopped fornicating. So now I wanna be married but my parents won't let me because of the excuses I listed above.

My fiancee's parents don't have any problem as long as their daughter gets married to who she loves.

Please I need your honest opinion.

(1) (Reply)

These Reasons Why Breakfast Is Important Will Shock You / Efa Iware – ‘why Nigerian Artistes Prefer To Shoot Music Videos Abroad’ / Wikipedia Wants Increased Visibility Of Nigerian Women Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.