Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Lets Get Serious! Honestly U Can Be Ur Own Boss As A Corper With This - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lets Get Serious! Honestly U Can Be Ur Own Boss As A Corper With This (566 Views)

Corper With Twin Babies: How I Went In For NYSC Vs How I Came Out / Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) / Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Get Serious! Honestly U Can Be Ur Own Boss As A Corper With This by clock247(f): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2017
Hello Great Corpers

12 months ago, I was bored and tired of living on only one source of income - getting paid just 12 times in a year and found an amazing opportunity...

Today, I earn more money working part time on my business than I do on my job, my personal development and leadership growth game is mind-blowing! I have become friends with very passionate and ambitious people.

This month, my goal is to find and coach 30people who are:
1. Dead serious about starting a side business and have no room for excuses.
2. Ready to do all it takes- Learn, practice and grow<br>
3. Very ambitious and ready to take on a new challenge and do #EPIC things.

I am looking for 30 Diamonds - Are you a Diamond? Will you like to work with me? Send a message to my whatsapp line saying "DIAMOND INTERESTED"and lets get started .

One year from now you will wish you started.
Join me for a WhatsApp class that has been scheduled for tonight Tuesday 15th August 2017 from 8pm to 9pm.
Dont miss this opportunity! You will be glad you Joined!!

Kindly check my signature below for my Whatsapp line and send a message "Diamond interested"

Whatsapp Line- 08108837125
Re: Lets Get Serious! Honestly U Can Be Ur Own Boss As A Corper With This by clock247(f): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Come make money effortlessly... Join d training tonite by 8am via whatsapp. 08108837125

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For The Post Of A Secretary/customer Care And A Drive / Nysc Supports Corps Member With N3.5m For Heart Surgery / NYSC Corp Members To Fill In The Position Of Office Admin Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.