Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) (49049 Views)

Corper With Twin Babies: How I Went In For NYSC Vs How I Came Out / Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) / Re: Corper Attacks Another Corper With Weapon In Ondo – See True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by fk001(m): 12:06am On Sep 05, 2018
Zainab Ibrahim Adiya The First Corper To Serve With Phd In Nigeria

As shared by NYSC official forum.

"You have probably met Davido who is the first richest corper to serve. Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya who is the first youngest corper to serve with PhD degree. We all celebrated Davido let's celebrate Zainab by sharing"

https://www..com/meet-zainab-ibrahim-adiya-who-is-probably-the-first-nysc-member-with-phd/

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by BonkoINC: 12:31am On Sep 05, 2018
Modified..

People quoting my post.. well-done... (I am a primary 5 student so I don't know.)

After service, you will walk around to look for job, sometimes you end up starting up a business or practice what you dint learn in school. What's the essence like seriously?

I know two girls(sisters) in my area that make good money already but just want to serve because they want to snap selfies in khakis ... Pffttt. (They paid good money for their cert too)

She deserves some accolades..

But NYSC is poo Sha. If you have money you can work your way.. but question remains. What's the essence of national youth service?

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by Sirjamo: 12:36am On Sep 05, 2018
It couldn't have been in Nigeria, she'd still be struggling to get the first degree

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by DoTheNeedful: 12:37am On Sep 05, 2018
fk001:
As shared by NYSC official forum.

"You have probably met Davido who is the first richest corper to serve. Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya who is the first youngest corper to serve with PhD degree. We all celebrated Davido let's celebrate Zainab by sharing"

Lalasticlala

https://www..com/meet-zainab-ibrahim-adiya-who-is-probably-the-first-nysc-member-with-phd/

You know nothing. She is not the first to serve with a PhD. I know a few that served with a PhD. It is not uncommon with Nigerians who studied in the US espcially. Some Nigerians who had their bachelors in the US just proceed to a PhD program and study for the next 4 or 5 years.

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by slivertongue: 12:51am On Sep 05, 2018
ALL corp members deserve to b celebrated cos its national service

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:54am On Sep 05, 2018
I know many who have served with PHD abeg all foreign trained students

17 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by Kelly2713(m): 6:32am On Sep 05, 2018
Cool
Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by troubleseller: 6:40am On Sep 05, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

You know nothing. She is not the first to serve with a PhD. I know a few that served with a PhD. It is not uncommon with Nigerians who studied in the US espcially. Some Nigerians who had their bachelors in the US just proceed to a PhD program and study for the next 4 or 5 years.

I just tire for all these meaningless post. First richest corper, first youngest corper RADA RADA

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by Opinionated: 6:47am On Sep 05, 2018
Blogger don misyarn.

1 Like

Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by Venerable612(m): 7:13am On Sep 05, 2018
Sirjamo:
It couldn't have been in Nigeria, she'd still be struggling to get the first degree

That’s not true.

Some Universities have become relatively professional and quite efficient these days. I am particularly impressed with CU.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by Venerable612(m): 7:17am On Sep 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I know many who have served with PHD abeg all foreign trained students

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by qanda: 7:24am On Sep 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 05, 2018
Okay

Ehhh, but she's married undecided
Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by sotall(m): 7:25am On Sep 05, 2018
What about aunty Kemi oluwole NYSC certificate??

It has been swept under APC's saint carpet and perfumed with Buharry anti-corruption body odor

Corrupt institution

9 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by millionboi2: 7:25am On Sep 05, 2018
Lol......I pledge Nigeria my country.
Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by HenryIka(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by lascopes(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2018
Celebrate Zainab, na who she don epp?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by Proffdada: 7:26am On Sep 05, 2018
It's now adulterated
BonkoINC:
She deserves some accolades..

But NYSC is poo Sha. If you have money you can work your way.. but question remains. What's the essence of national youth service?
Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by Serendip: 7:26am On Sep 05, 2018
As far back as 2010 I was with a serving corps member with a PhD...why do we propagate lies?

And all these useless stuffs...corper with PhD....richest corper...who told you Davido is the richest corper ever? D'you think everbody is a noise maker?

Or do NYSC check prospective corpers' account now to rank richest and poorest corper?

22 Likes

Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by geadom: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2018
Wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2018
What so special about serving one's nation?
Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2018
Wetin make we do na?
Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by Professor101(m): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2018
shocked
Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by akeentech(m): 7:28am On Sep 05, 2018
Be a beneficiary of this Free digital skills acquisition
Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 7:28am On Sep 05, 2018
lascopes:
Celebrate Zainab, na who she don epp?
o

I still dey wonder oo
Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 05, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Please tell them..

1 Like

Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by naijapips04: 7:29am On Sep 05, 2018
If Kemi Adeosun is not served, then Nigeria should abolish this useless scheme. We can't be living in a society of two parallels. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) by flexyrule(m): 7:30am On Sep 05, 2018
Maybe first in her family.

Cuz I know over 10 of my clients who served after their PhD.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aggressive Error Message Corper Got While Checking NYSC Portal. Is This Real? / Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.