Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) (91747 Views)

Corper With Twin Babies: How I Went In For NYSC Vs How I Came Out / Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) / Re: Corper Attacks Another Corper With Weapon In Ondo – See True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by wegomakeam: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Some social media investigators are searching for the lady whose bum as pictured on the picture above has caused a stir.

Her huge behind which has been likened to a mini truck appears to have jinxed social media users.

It should be noted that several ladies have been going under the knife to inflate the size of their behind to look more appealing to men and this costs so much money.

The picture has garnered thousands of likes within a short period of time.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/female-nysc-corps-member-shuts-down.html?m=1

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by wegomakeam: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by daddytime(m): 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
Na Pastor Totoyinbo matter dey on board now make una sit up.

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
wegomakeam:
The picture has garnered thousands of likes within a short period of time.

A THOUSAND LIKES FROM MEN MOSTLY, I KNOW, BUT FOR WHAT EXACTLY?

THE NUMBER OF IDĮOTS PARADING AS MEN IN OUR SOCIETY HAVE SPIRALLED OUT OF CONTROL.

268 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THE NUMBER OF IDĮOTS PARADING AS MEN IN OUR SOCIETY HAVE SPIRALLED OUT OF CONTROL.
.. I concur.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Teewhy2: 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
This back is bigger than future of some people.
The only problem with this is that when she is getting old the back becomes a burden on her legs.

Do you have a space (supermarket, Shops, Hospital, Restaurants, Hotel, Home & room e.t.c)and its important to keep away from dust, or isolates the noise or air conditioning? This is the perfect product for you.
The Magnetic PVC curtains fits both outdoor and indoor space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QRRRfnBG7A

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by nairalee(m): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kini Big deal?

4 Likes

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by BUSHHUNTER: 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Even the dude before her dey adjust trouser grin

15 Likes

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lord of light... This is the real photobomb

5 Likes

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by frankoben(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
A dose of good medicine

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Arsenalholic(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Seriously, y'all be admiring that tent of poo and all that until she stands barebutt nãked in front of you. You will feel like puking.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Sirpaul(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
At 18, I made my first million. At 20, I made five million per week.

How did I do it?

Very simple! if you can think it, you can achieve it.

Motivational Speakers, Thunder fire you!

208 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by FAMILYJA(f): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by winterfell007(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Should this really be news worthy or front page worthy?. Honestly what are we men turning into??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by AroOkigbo(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Her life!
Local man is hungry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by ttemmi(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
NOT LOOKING SEXY THO.

6 Likes

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by illiteratepmb: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Na shit full am

1 Like

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by foolbuster: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

You got that right.

4 Likes

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by abdulyaro66(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Paste me call gift cards I’m buying ASAP
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Autotech312(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Omo! the front go bam I swear.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Go viral? Which viral? E no my own viral ooo.
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by martineverest(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
not enticing at all

1 Like

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by miki1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
THAT WE HAVE MORE PRESSING ISSUES BUT BIG ASS NOW ''OVERSEES'' AND SURPASSES ALL IS RATHER UNFORTUNATE.........HUNGER AND INSECURITY IN THE LAND.

4 Likes

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by officialfestus(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Republic of stretch marks

11 Likes

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Babadee1900(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
It’s a sad thing really.. sad
CAPSLOCKED:

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
I hate this kind ass. 40 secs doggy akamu don pour. Pa pa pa pa pin pin pin

11 Likes

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by CosmicPhoenix: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Teewhy2:
This back is bigger than future of some people.

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by banio: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Rushes in.
Looks at the poo yansh.
Rushes out.
Nothing special with the big yansh.

5 Likes

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by wildwest22: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Bucket full of shit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by emma321(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) / NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.