Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures (34643 Views)

601 New COVID-19 Cases, 882 Discharged And 1 Death On August 22 - (3946 Tested)) / 348 New Covid-19 Cases, 90 Discharged And 1 Death On June 3 - (1535 Tested) / 226 New COVID-19 Cases, 90 Discharged And 1 Death On May 19 - (1332 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by muller101(m): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
doyinisaac:
Arindin....who told you I am igbo??when did the name "Doyin" turn to igbo name??so because I said u should shun tribalism suddenly makes me igbo??
bigots think NL is all about east and west
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by pawesome(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Anambra again...chai..Kenya suddenly hs been replaced by Anambra
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by cathychi(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rest in peace
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by LionDeLeo: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
free2ryhme:

Why not wait to finish the investigation and get proofs before blowing up your cover.

Even if there is any you have given him a hint on what you wanna do and he is covering his tracks.

Detectives don't act this way
Pls, I hope you are still following? As I said, she has nothing to expose, she is just out to make noise over nothing.

For instance, if I make a comment and get quoted, can I edit or change it again?

Meanwhile, she is talking about tribalism, go through her comments on this forum and see the real meaning of tribalism.
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by BetaThings: 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Start this message from them, I learnt it from them.

The least I used to do was to speak ill of the dead but as it stands now, what restrains me from saying the worst ever is the rule guiding this forum, otherwise, you would have been wondering if a human being actually made the comment I would have made.

It is hard not to join the bigots
But we must continue to try
Islam forbids tribalism, we cannot just ignore that, no matter the provocation
We should also try to show example by refuting with facts without using the language they thrive in
They thrive in the obnoxious and hateful language and conduct

We cannot go into a cesspit because pigs are baiting us
We need to rise above the fray
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by BetaThings: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
MadCow1:
I hope they have a manifest of everyone on that bus and who handled him just incase it is something contagious.

Good point
But unlikely given our attitude to security
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by nwaanambra1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
atakamus:
It is possibly hypertension that he did not dictect. RIP to him. High Blood Pressure can lead to such situation. It is possible his blood pressure was so high.

only u get sense here bro!

hbp leading to severe cardiac arrest.

it must have been giving him signs but he chose to ignore it. really sad.
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by LionDeLeo: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
He will be exposed soon
Madam/oga, I'm still waiting for the revelation.
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by Oju4190: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Anambra state again.
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by Daeylar(f): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
MadCow1:
I hope they have a manifest of everyone on that bus and who handled him just incase it is something contagious.

True

1 Like

Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by vanhelsing1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
its so unfortunate....if it wer a foreign country ,dey wod have ascertained wat really killed him....could it b food poisoning or high blood pressure becos sometimes wen blood gushes frm d mouth or nose.....it could dat he was hypertensive.....excessive stress kills.....go for regular check up......dont underestimate severe headache and insomnia....cos dey r deadly signs
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by ZeroUnity: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
The inquiry should start where he ate last.... Food poisoning ..
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by LockDown69(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rip to the dead, there should be a medical explanation to his demise, it could be poisoning etc.
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by Eazybay(m): 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Bro, I joined nairaland to get information and contribute as well in my own little way, but the issue now is that most people that joined innocently have been changed to something else by particular set of people and you can't really see their faults.

Even that poster you refer to, pls kindly go through all her comments on this forum, then you understand the actual meaning of hypocrisy.

Meanwhile, I rarely respond to insult this way and I believe by this my post, I have exhausted all the respect I should give you since there is no element of aggression in it.
Thanks.

You are welcome. The tribalistic banter is not really my problem but maturity lies in your ability to understand threads where statements like that seem acceptable and also where your meaningful contribution is needed. Yes your contribution is actually NEEDED.
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by donbenie(m): 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Zirah:
I couldn't care less. Igbos have sown the seeds of hatred.
NOBODY needs your care,reserve it for your HEADLESS BRETHRENS..
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by Humbledude(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
God please save Anambra State from everyday bad news.
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by MrSly(m): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
The bleeding driver was still witted helplessly alone in the bus. Nobody had the time to help him down but there was time for pics. I hail the Nigeria.
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by AceVentura: 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Does this woman ever have good news?
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by Kaybaba5(m): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
R. I. P to the dead
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by cuteralph101(m): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
SandraJane:
More : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/tracas-driver-bleeds-to-death-on-steering-pictures

Cc; lalasticlala
this country is gradually becoming a joke...Jeez someone died and some idiots be ethnocentric bout it? very sad very very sad.
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by Reference(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ruptured ulcers. The lining of his stomach given way or a major vessel in his lungs.
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by LionDeLeo: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
He will be exposed soon
Have you not finished your investigation?

Or you need the assistance of FBI, DIA, SSS, DSS etc?

cool cool cool grin grin grin
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by chika1996: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Arindin (whatever that means), pls point out where I stated that you are ibo.
just take the correction already and stop trying to prove u re right.
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by GameGod(m): 12:09am On Aug 16, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Seun this moniker is same with nextprince and the only job it does here is to promote tribalism here.

I will soon forward a dossier of his underhand practise here with the I'm in Mumbai mantra he used to skim people off.

I will soon forward it when i finish the investigation
Says Kathmandu kikikik grin
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by jaylovesella(f): 1:51am On Aug 16, 2017
Why didn't they make efforts to take him to hospital but they had time to take pictures of him. God have mercy, it's quite a pity
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by tuvae(m): 6:59am On Aug 16, 2017
mehn. I saw this on my way back from awka. so painful. RIP to the dead. mehn. I saw this on my way back from awka. so painful. RIP to the dead.
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by Realhommie(m): 10:55am On Aug 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I insist, why not take this message to the champions of tribalism on this forum?
You should be ashamed of yourself, you obviously lack humility, empathy and above all common sense..

Go get a life dude..
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by LionDeLeo: 10:58am On Aug 16, 2017
Realhommie:
You should be ashamed of yourself, you obviously lack humility, empathy and above all common sense..

Go get a life dude..
Yeah, the rule is always different when it gets to their turn. I presume you are referring to these ones.

mubar:

Mohammed won't have a cure for this. But if it's
how to defile toddlers, he can do it

what bring Islam here and always they regard
Muslims as anxious and reactive pls, who is spreading hatred now and Religious sentiments, who is above been sick or affected by such and such disease. so what our prophet do now.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for him...

One down, many more to go...
These heartless fellows don't deserve to live..

https://www.nairaland.com/3978887/man-hit-mouth-cancer-kaduna#59327786

https://www.nairaland.com/3977604/soldier-dies-while-returning-official#59307679
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by kiokiobae: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2017
Oh Lord have mercy on Nigerians.
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by chiamaka4g: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
I love this.
Penalty82:

What do you gain when you insult someone you don't know, what does it add to your worth as human?. If you insult me, I will only draw your attention to what the Bible said concerning your insults and move ahead. Your insults doesn't reduce any kobo from my account etc, so why should I bother myself when someone insults me?. It is you that is insulting me that's losing your worth maybe you don't know. Some of you don't go through the threads here to grab one useful information or the other, you only rush to be on the fp just to insult the concerned tribe or religion. There are people you are insulting here that can be of serious and super help to you if you guys truly know the power of internet.
Re: Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures by Penalty82(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2017
chiamaka4g:
I love this.

Your DP though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) / 6 Tips To Help You Fall Asleep / Picture Of Penile Models Made In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.