Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Furious Mob Beats Nigerian Soldier To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Furious Mob Beats Nigerian Soldier To Death (722 Views)

FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident / Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) / Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Furious Mob Beats Nigerian Soldier To Death by kingist: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
On Monday, Nasarawa state police command apprehended two persons after a mob descended on a soldier and beat him to death, Lance Cpl. Ayuba Ali in Akwunga, Nasarawa state.

DSP Kennedy Idirisu, the command's spokesman, attested to the newsman on Monday in Lafia, the arrests made.

Reports from Idirisu depicted that the deceased soldier from Maiduguri who was riding a motorbike supposedly knock down a Hawker at Agwan Affi area of the town.

He said the victimized soldier, who was on mufti outfit looked to appease the hawker, but it turned the other way round as angry youth descending on him sending him to coma.

Resulting to that the soldier later gave up his ghost in the hospital, while investigation commenced.

It has been almost impossible to arrest all the people responsible for the evil act.

However, an eyewitness, Mr. John Abimiku told the pressmen that people many have ran away following the issue on ground.

Abimiku said:

“As I speak with you now, about four military trucks are stationed in the area and soldiers are picking up any youth on sight,” Abimiku added.

He claimed that two persons who were among the people that rushed the soldier to the hospital after the mob attack have been arrested by the police.

My Friends, Please always visit SOURCE for more news, gists and sports and Wisdom of Life and Others: www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng
Re: Furious Mob Beats Nigerian Soldier To Death by Seguntimmy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
That area don enwer YAW WITH THE MILITTARY
Re: Furious Mob Beats Nigerian Soldier To Death by Cinkq: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Every innocent persons that has no hand in the killing of the soldier should hastily vacate the area,before they know what is happening now,tanks will be rolled into their community and war jets hovering their sky as if the place is sambisa forestcheesy,don't know why they like flexing muscle to civilians.

2 Likes

Re: Furious Mob Beats Nigerian Soldier To Death by Neminc: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Reporting life from Akwunga in nassarawa state. I can authoritatively confirm that all humans have fled the community. Not to be left behind, all the animals have chattered a boat to ferry them to the nearest village. Even the gods of the land were seen fleeing through a bush path with their belongings on their heads.Let me too come and be going, I don't have power to tell stories that touch

(1) (Reply)

Nurse Stabs Her Engineer Husband To Death In Lagos. / An Indian Court Freed 3 Rape Victims Because The Victim Owned Condoms / Police Arrest Man For Raping A Female Corps Member In Cross Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.