Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Police Arrest Man For Raping A Female Corps Member In Cross Rivers State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man For Raping A Female Corps Member In Cross Rivers State (722 Views)

Corper Augustine Ohimai: Prostitute Dies During Sex With NYSC Member In Nasarawa / Man Raping A Teenage Girl In Kogi Caught & Beaten By Angry Youths. Photo / EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Man For Raping A Female Corps Member In Cross Rivers State by ibadangroup: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2017
Rivers State have aressted one Micheal Edet who R@ped a female serving corp member in the State. According to reports the suspect broke into the victim’s home in Ekpri-Obutong in the Bakassi Local Government Area of Cross River State. Southern City News learnt that the incident happened on Friday at about 11pm at Block A6, Obutong Estate in Ekpri-Obutong when the residents were fast asleep.

One of the victim’s neighbours, who craved anonymity, said the suspect broke into the house of the corps member at about 11pm on Friday and allegedly R@ped her before carting away her valuables, including phones and cash.

SEE FULL PHOTO HERE
: https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/police-arrest-man-for-raping-a-female-corps-member-in-cross-rivers-state.2654/ https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/police-arrest-man-for-raping-a-female-corps-member-in-cross-rivers-state.2654/

Re: Police Arrest Man For Raping A Female Corps Member In Cross Rivers State by Ninethmare: 7:50am On Oct 03, 2017
OK
Re: Police Arrest Man For Raping A Female Corps Member In Cross Rivers State by Sprumbabafather: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2017
Please ban the NYSC program, why send them into unsafe territories without protection?

Country wey no get security and still sending young ones into avoidable danger.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Raping A Female Corps Member In Cross Rivers State by Tolexander: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Please ban the NYSC program, why send them into unsafe territories without protection?

Country wey no get security and still sending young ones into avoidable danger.
Some people's life have been changed for good by this scheme.

Though, with a lot of problems, some corps members still benefited from it.

I will prefer making it optional to scrapping it.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Raping A Female Corps Member In Cross Rivers State by MasterofNL: 8:00am On Oct 03, 2017
Death to rapists.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Raping A Female Corps Member In Cross Rivers State by Sprumbabafather: 8:04am On Oct 03, 2017
Tolexander:
Some people's life have been changed for good by this scheme.

Though, with a lot of problems, some corps members still benefited from it.

I will prefer making it optional to scrapping it.

Please describe how their lives became good? It's a waste of time and an avoidable exposure to uncountable risk. How can anyone allow their 22 year old son or daughter to go serve in volatile states?
Re: Police Arrest Man For Raping A Female Corps Member In Cross Rivers State by NoRetreat(m): 8:06am On Oct 03, 2017
KONJI !!!
Re: Police Arrest Man For Raping A Female Corps Member In Cross Rivers State by Tolexander: 8:19am On Oct 03, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Please describe how their lives became good? It's a waste of time and an avoidable exposure to uncountable risk. How can anyone allow their 22 year old son or daughter to go serve in volatile states?
Hello,

mine is an example.
Opportunities abound everywhere, only the smarts know how to grab them.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Raping A Female Corps Member In Cross Rivers State by Sprumbabafather: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2017
Tolexander:
Hello,

mine is an example.
Opportunities abound everywhere, only the smarts know how to grab them.

There are no opportunities anywhere in Nigeria. The country is dead, sadly. Corps members are made to suffer for a whole year for what? What can anyone learn by living with strange fellows who see you as an object of hate.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Raping A Female Corps Member In Cross Rivers State by Tolexander: 8:40am On Oct 03, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

There are no opportunities anywhere in Nigeria. The country is dead, sadly. Corps members are made to suffer for a whole year for what? What can anyone learn by living with strange fellows who see you as an object of hate.
That is your believe!

I had contrary believe from yours and got something different from yours.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Raping A Female Corps Member In Cross Rivers State by Sprumbabafather: 9:05am On Oct 03, 2017
Tolexander:
That is your believe!

I had contrary believe from yours and got something different from yours.

That is for you alone. How about people in your immediate neighbourhood and region, what can your belief do to alleviate their suffering and smiling mentality? Those downtrodden, hopelessly poor souls begging for a morsel of food in your state, please borrow them a part of your belief. grin
Re: Police Arrest Man For Raping A Female Corps Member In Cross Rivers State by muller101(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2017
Op don't u know the difference between Cross river, and Rivers State?
Re: Police Arrest Man For Raping A Female Corps Member In Cross Rivers State by Tolexander: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

That is for you alone. How about people in your immediate neighbourhood and region, what can your belief do to alleviate their suffering and smiling mentality? Those downtrodden, hopelessly poor souls begging for a morsel of food in your state, please borrow them a part of your belief. grin
Many of them who shared the believe with me, got similar result I got and doing well. Many are stationed where they served.

Though I also almost believed it was a waste of time until I got there.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Raping A Female Corps Member In Cross Rivers State by Sprumbabafather: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2017
Tolexander:
Many of them who shared the believe with me, got similar result I got and doing well. Many are stationed where they served.

Though I also almost believed it was a waste of time until I got there.

Instead of being grateful for little bits of free handouts from the dead country, use your education to become a little more imaginative, envision a strong and virile economy that empowers the vast majority of people to achieve their dreams with very little efforts.

The trouble I have with Nigerians is their satisfaction with mediocrity. Because you can afford to eat three times and flex with your 15 year old 3rd hand car does not mean you have arrived. The measure of our progress should be in the number of people gainfully employed and improving their lives.

Better change your mentality.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Raping A Female Corps Member In Cross Rivers State by bankyblue(m): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2017
Is time to give them guns

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Alert!!! / Delivery Driver Caught Eating And Spitting Into Customer's Dinner In Lift / Photos: Alleged Phone Thief Caught And Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.