Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together (1203 Views)

Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos / See How Hausa's In Lagos Almost Stopped This Man From Making An Important Event / How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together by becomricch: 10:33am On Feb 16, 2010
many people have ask that if the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa join the republic of Benin. would the hausa and Igbo work together. But  nigeria history shoows they have. Belewa and and zik run the govt for 6 years.   IBB and Nkiwe run the govt for two years.  Ironsi and Gowon run the govt for 6 month.

Apart from last few years, Igbos tend to vote for the north than us. And support bill with the north. So i dont see the cry by beaf if we leave

Below is the oil line. The yellow, we get and the red the north and igbo gets. 

Here is some information for you,

The first one is about itsekiri people. You can see during the creation of the mid west. The itsekiri refused to jooin them because they were yorubas.  read the book. wrote decade ago.

while for those claiming ogbia people are not ijaw but igbo. here is another information for you. 

It tell you your history that ogbia people are ijaw. and melford okilo ( an ogbia man) was governor of rivers state. And during the creation of rivers state . the ikwerri igbo refuse to join river state. They wanted to remain in the east with their fellow  igbos.  or  wanted the creation of port harcourt state,   this books were written decades ago.

Re: How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together by becomricch: 10:34am On Feb 16, 2010
g

Re: How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 16, 2010
Becomerich. . . .
seriously, you need to get laid.
Re: How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together by becomricch: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2010
The now bayelsa state use to be three local govt before BrAss, YEnagoa and SAgbama  that is were they pick up the name BA    YEL   SA.           Some part of bayelsa was in the western region and some part was in the east region. Jonathan was from brass which was in the eastern region. Sagbama and part of Yenagoa of old to the coast was in the western region. What they call ijaw local govt.

If I remember very well. They were five ijaw local govt at that time.   Bomadi, pategi, sagbama  ,yenagoa brass. 3.50 or 3 and half was in the west and only 1 and half was in the east.

And Isaac Boro was fighting to remove the ijaw in the eastern region away to join the western ijaw. It made no sense to have them in the eastern region at that time.  since most were in the west region, see satellite pictures.
Re: How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together by FBS: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2010
Nna mehn!
Re: How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together by citizenY(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2010
@Becommrich,

Why don't you keep your Border at Pre and buzz off the other direction.You can create, blue green and red lines
to Canad a and Alaska if u like. grin grin grin

And you were thinking of becoming President in Nigeria?

You want me to regret voting for you in Nairaland , abi? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together by citizenY(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2010
Sorry, KEEP YOUR BORDER AT ORE
Re: How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together by MaiSuya(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2010
BCR FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together by becomricch: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2010
look citizen, what you dont know citizen is that before Isaac Boro, ijaw people tried to leave the east and join the west and during the creation of the mid western, igbo people block the move to remove the ijaw area into the mid west. Brass and others would have been part of the mid west. Go and do your history.
Re: How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together by onyengbu1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2010
hope you guys know that becomrich is not a Nigerian.
He only went to university in nigeria (UNILORIN)

That only explains his unusual low IQ. No nigerian of any tribal extraction is that daft.

I have found him out just the way I found out that his name is Musiwa.

If you need proof I will supply you but I will need his consent first.
Re: How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2010
Of ocurse the guy is definitely a Beninose, albeit of Yoruba extraction.
Re: How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together by shotster50(m): 12:21am On Feb 17, 2010
Beocmrich is in a different planet.
Re: How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together by becomricch: 3:59am On Feb 17, 2010
I have told you over and over I am not from benin republic,

At least you see that University of ilorin is number one in Nigeria and number three in west africa with a population of about 300 million,
Re: How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together by EzeUche(m): 4:01am On Feb 17, 2010
His lines are encroaching into Igbo territory!!!  angry

The Oyo Empire is trying to strike back. They even have the audacity to include the the Binis who would never go with the Yoruba.

Re: How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together by bawomolo(m): 4:13am On Feb 17, 2010
BCR is a man ahead of his time.
students from oxford and harvard would be studying this great shunned nairaland philosopher for decades to come.
Re: How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together by DrKnow1(m): 4:19am On Feb 17, 2010
I don't like you nor your threads Becomrich
Re: How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together by aloyemeka2: 4:24am On Feb 17, 2010

Becomerich
Re: How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together by biggjoe(m): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2010
aloy-emeka:

Becomerich

I tot as much!
Re: How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together by becomricch: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2010
emeka aloy remove that picture and just ask me for my picture. And you dont know I may show it to you.

Here is the yellow oil line we get and you get the red oil line.

Re: How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together by shotster50(m): 2:20am On Feb 19, 2010
Becomrich, perhaps you and Aloy need to get a room and iron things out?
Re: How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together by Jarus(m): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2010
bawomolo:

BCR is a man ahead of his time.
students from oxford and harvard would be studying this great shunned nairaland philosopher for decades to come.
grin grin grin

If BCR is a model for the type of sage we will have in decades to come, then our 'vehicle of progress' is in reverse gear!

(1) (Reply)

Man Ra/pes Woman In Movie Theater, Finishes Watching Movie With Wife And Kids / Lastma Extortion Scheme: How It Works / Height Of Illiteracy: Boko Haram Gives Conditions For Peace In Borno State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.