Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment (20564 Views)

Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Sales Internship Program 2018 - Apply Now / Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by Sungba(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Av been trying to register but the password is not going through.anybody who has successfully register shd help with the password hints
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by CooKeed(m): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
I have read some negative comments from ignorant people here about this opening. This is one of the largest multinationals in the world.

Let me advise those who are qualified for the opening.

1) This recruitment is not 'cheap labour'. They will pay you more than what most fresh Nigerian graduates earn.

2) The recruitment process is very transparent, I promise you. And it's for the smartest. You will go through tests and interviews.

3)You will learn. A lot!

4)if you are selected, and only few will be selected, you will not regret it.

That is all I have to say.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by SamuelLoch: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
High Class Exploitation...
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by cyborg123(m): 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
veekid:

Jesu mio
grin
Don't make garri come out of my nose jor. grin
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by lonelydora: 2:29am On Aug 16, 2017
Aristotle96:
I weak for your English undecided embarassed

His moniker says it all.
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by whytepawn1(m): 7:30am On Aug 16, 2017
I think they know what they are doing...just to drastically cut down the number of people to consider.
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by donqx: 8:48am On Aug 16, 2017
ok
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by xploiter(m): 10:00am On Aug 16, 2017
CooKeed:
I have read some negative comments from ignorant people here about this opening. This is one of the largest multinationals in the world.

Let me advise those who are qualified for the opening.

1) This recruitment is not 'cheap labour'. They will pay you more than what most fresh Nigerian graduates earn.

2) The recruitment process is very transparent, I promise you. And it's for the smartest. You will go through tests and interviews.

3)You will learn. A lot!

4)if you are selected, and only few will be selected, you will not regret it.

That is all I have to say.

Hello bro. I applied. Plz how's the interview?
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by Bjgirl1: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
veekid:

Jesu mio
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by CooKeed(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2017
xploiter:

Hello bro. I applied. Plz how's the interview?

You have not even written tests yet
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by Nchabuomo: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They need fresh graduates who aren't starting NYSC any time soon.

P&G should just say the truth;

They need cheap labour,
Or vulnerable graduates they can exploit.
Internship my scrotum.
Don't show your ignorance! as a graduate intern with PG you earn over 100k. Please guys give it your best shot!
Apart from pay package, exposure and training on offer, if you do well you could get an intent to employ commendation which kind of guarantees your employment after youth service.
The first stage is a computer based situational judgment and computer based.
The second would be a written test GMAT kind of mathematics, basic English, patterns(abstract). After the stage next na interview for Lagos it can also be done over the phone. Good luck guys and all the best!

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nchabuomo:

Don't show your ignorance! as a graduate intern with PG you earn over 100k. Please guys give it your best shot!
Apart from pay package, exposure and training on offer, if you do well you could get an intent to employ commendation which kind of guarantees your employment after youth service.
The second would be a written test GMAT kind of mathematics, basic English, patterns(abstract). After the stage next na interview for Lagos it can also be done over the phone. Good luck guys and all the best!
Thanks bro, is the GMAT test written in Lagos or online?
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by Nchabuomo: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
Saimeritus:
Thanks bro, is the GMAT test written in Lagos or online?
In my set they came to my campus and conducted the test. After we did the online test. I don't know the modalities this year. But go with the flow
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by emmaroland: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nchabuomo:

I applied yesterday and I did there online test called PEAK assesmement test or so, I latter received a mail that they will get back to me within 30 days or so. Hope its worth it because that application process na die
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by Nchabuomo: 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
emmaroland:
I applied yesterday and I did there online test called PEAK assesmement test or so, I latter received a mail that they will get back to me within 30 days or so. Hope its worth it because that application process na die
Good luck it is.
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by bodejohn(m): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
So I was informed about this thread earlier by a friend...and I decided to correct some of the misinformation made in the early reaponses.

P&G for those who know is one of the few companies that will recruit without asking you for anything more than basic minimum requirements...OND, HND or Bsc...nothing more...your work experience might be helpful but certainly not part of the requirements.

Every employee including interns have equal opportunity to grow within the ranks and get to the top of their careers. I personally know interns who are BMs and Group Managers in less than 5years...

And you don't need to know any big man in P&G before you get a placement if you are qualified. I will advise anyone who meets the requirements to apply following the steps in the job advert.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by xploiter(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2017
CooKeed:

You have not even written tests yet
I have written the test. Received an email this morning that they will get back to me within 30 days. what does that imply plz?
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by Vichirino(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2017
In addition to the job posted
Fusion mobile Nigeria is urgently recruiting Sales Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
Experience: 2 years
Job Description
Fusion Mobile, an educational software company seek for a Sales Executive to direct it's Sales team.
Note: applicant to be based in Lagos or Ogun state
You will manage existing customer relationships and performance, focus on growth in targeted areas as well as secure new customers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1 Business plan based on minimum set with quarterly updates.
2 Qualify customer opportunities using:
Uncovering needs framework,
understanding the buying phases
3. Using and understanding the Persuasive Selling methodology
4. Actively useage of our E-learning app

Sales Meetings/Activity Management:
1.Follow the Persuasive Selling principles
2. Give report of sales for the week during the weekly meetings
3. Always send out confirmation letter to the customer and update Post call notes after the sales meetings

Requirements
Who we are looking for:
1. A Bsc/Bed/HND/OND is required with a minimum of 2 years industry or equivalent sales experience.
2. You should possess exceptional drive for results, hunter sales skills with enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn. We also value great people skills, ambition and integrity.
3. You should have excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both written and oral). In addition, you should have organisational and time management skills including multi-tasking, prioritising, and the ability to plan work activities efficiently to meet deadlines.
4. You should be highly proficient in Microsoft Office and have a good working knowledge of web-based software and Customer Relationship Management tools such as Salesforce.com

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply through : https:///forms/uc6DSycgF0m1XXVt2

Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2017.
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by CooKeed(m): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
xploiter:
I have written the test. Received an email this morning that they will get back to me within 30 days. what does that imply plz?
It means that within 30 days you will get to know if you passed or not. If you pass , there will 'likely' be another test at their office (paper based).

Like someone mentioned, the test will be GMAT based : maths english abstract. Try and score as high as possible. Practice! Practice!! Practice!!!

If you pass this test, then you will be contacted for interviews.

Please note that this information is based on previous experience. I cannot be certain if the recruitment process has been modified.

I wish you the best.
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by xploiter(m): 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
CooKeed:

It means that within 30 days you will get to know if you passed or not. If you pass , there will 'likely' be another test at their office (paper based).

Like someone mentioned, the test will be GMAT based : maths english abstract. Try and score as high as possible. Practice! Practice!! Practice!!!

Please note that this information is based on previous experience. I cannot be certain if the recruitment process has been modified.

I wish you the best.
You're a great guy. Thanks a lot boss.
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
CooKeed:

I wish you the best.
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by CooKeed(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2017
lekan2rhyme:

Do you have idea if a final year student but in second semester due to ASUU ongoing strike would be given the opportunity to Intern with them as a graduate or postpone his own resumption date till when through with clearance?
If you are practically done with the semester (lectures and exams) and you are just waiting for clearance you can go ahead and apply
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
CooKeed:

If you are practically done with the semester (lectures and exams) and you are just waiting for clearance you can go ahead and apply
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by meandyou3: 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
I applied for the graduate process engineer( Mechanical) position since, 15th of July 2017 and I took their abstract and personality test on 17th of July 2017and I was told via a mail that I will be communicated to before a month time, within this period I have been checking my mail and profile messages but nothing up till now.
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by CooKeed(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
lekan2rhyme:

Yet to write Final Exams

In this case, you are not yet a graduate. Since this is a 'graduate recruitment' I don't think you qualify.

No harm in trying though, especially if you stay in Lagos
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by xploiter(m): 11:45am On Aug 22, 2017
CooKeed:

I wish you the best.
I've been invited for another test at the company. Though the date is too sudden. Any further advice?
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
xploiter:

I've been invited for another test at the company. Though the date is too sudden. Any further advice?

Invite for test on Friday coming on Tuesday, I'm most likely to reschedule. When is urs?
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by xploiter(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
2bby3:

Invite for test on Friday coming on Tuesday, I'm most likely to reschedule. When is urs?

This Friday. I'll like to reschedule if possible.
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by djoe21(m): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
dust144:
Why are all the jobs in Lagos? What happen to Abuja?

...because Lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria.

Anyways, interested persons can apply for this. Still in Lagos though.

SHININGSTAR PROPERTY & INVESTMENT LTD.

The above named company is currently recruiting Sales Executives.

QUALIFICATION: Minimum of OND.

REMUNERATION: N30,000 basic allowance plus commission.

Interested persons should send their CVs to djoe4u_44@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by CooKeed(m): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
xploiter:

Sorry, just saw this.

If you are well prepared, I don't think it's too sudden. If you have legitimate reasons to reschedule, reach out to them. If the same test will hold on other date(s) they should allow you to reschedule. If the test will hold on one day only, then it may not be possible.

As for the test, like I said, your aim is to score as high as possible. Time is another thing to watch out for. Yes, the time will be short (unfortunately, I can't remember how many questions or amount of time given. Shouldn't be more than 60 in total. Not so sure though) ,but it is possible to finish. Aim to finish. I hope you have practiced very well.

People complain about abstracts but it's not so hard. It's just not as familiar as English/verbal and mathematics that we are very used to. There's still time to practice anyway.

Of course accuracy is VERY IMPORTANT. Don't just rush to finish.

Again, this is based on prior experience. I don't know if things will change.

I wish you the best.
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by xploiter(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
CooKeed:

Sorry, just saw this.

If you are well prepared, I don't think it's too sudden. If you have legitimate reasons to reschedule, reach out to them. If the same test will hold on other date(s) they should allow you to reschedule. If the test will hold on one day only, then it may not be possible.

As for the test, like I said, your aim is to score as high as possible. Time is another thing to watch out for. Yes, the time will be short (unfortunately, I can't remember how many questions or amount of time given. Shouldn't be more than 60 in total. Not so sure though) ,but it is possible to finish. Aim to finish. I hope you have practiced very well.

People complain about abstracts but it's not so hard. It's just not as familiar as English/verbal and mathematics that we are very used to. There's still time to practice anyway.

Of course accuracy is VERY IMPORTANT. Don't just rush to finish.

Again, this is based on prior experience. I don't know if things will change.

I wish you the best.

Thanks a lot boss. I'm deeply grateful.
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by destineguy(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2017
Good morning guys, anyone here took the test?? How was it?? P&G gotten back to you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Be Allowed To Leave My Beard As A Prison Officer / I Want To Join The British Army / The 8 Most Annoying Mistakes In Your CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.