Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment (20550 Views)

Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Sales Internship Program 2018 - Apply Now / Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by ogostus(m): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
Procter and Gamble is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Position: Graduate Internship Program
Ref No: IME00000356

Summary

This opening is not limited to any specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c. Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. Note that no specific field of study is required for any specific department.
The Internship drive is for fresh graduates who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC) and have at least 7 months from now before starting NYSC (i.e. would not start NYSC until at least March 2018). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings in P&G.
Candidate's Qualifications

This opening is not limited to any specific field of study, but for fresh graduates only, who have at least 7 months before starting NYSC i.e. is not starting NYSC any time before March 2018.

Note

Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for a test.
Candidates should Click here to join our facebook page to learn more about the company.

Method of Application

https://jobs.pgcareers.com/job/-/-/936/5367680?ss=paid

Source: https://www.graduatejobsng.com/procter-gamble-fresh-graduate-internship-recruitment-2017/

CC: Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by veekid(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
RIPEnglish:
At the end, they will still picked their own peoples and left those who needing it more.

Jesu mio

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by RIPEnglish: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
At the end, they will still picked their own peoples and left those who needing it more.

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by awoo47: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
Caan first class apply
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by dust144(m): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
Why are all the jobs in Lagos? What happen to Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by NwaAmaikpe: 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
shocked

They need fresh graduates who aren't starting NYSC any time soon.

P&G should just say the truth;

They need cheap labour,
Or vulnerable graduates they can exploit.
Internship my scrotum.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by Narldon: 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
shocked So
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by joliyp(f): 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
RIPEnglish:
apply first......y r u so faithless?
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by jericco1(m): 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hmm. Fishy.
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by RIPEnglish: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
joliyp:
apply first......y r u so faithless?
It is what Buhari has turns Nigerians economic into Ma. it is more hard for mens like us unlike you girls.
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by joliyp(f): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
RIPEnglish:

It is what Buhari has turns Nigerians economic into Ma. it is more hard for mens like us unlike you girls.
atleast an attempt sho be made....I understand you better ...
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by orledaj(m): 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by chloride6: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Corporate theives...

Hire graduate trainees and stop cutting corners.

You want the full package , you don't want to pay the full amount.

GE too started something similar.

If you want interns, there are plenty of OND and SIWES applicants outside.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
dust144:
Pls Ask them
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by nurex01(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
Good
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by Aristotle96(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
RIPEnglish:
I weak for your English undecided embarassed
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by anibi9674: 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
OK
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by shollyBi(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hahhahaha
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by obaoyedotun(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nah you biko
RIPEnglish:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by inchristalone(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
dust144:
My brother is as if you are in my mind.
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by DONADAMS(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
lol..na wa
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by shollyBi(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
RIPEnglish:

Good lord
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by hopyroll(m): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
shollyBi:

Good lord
Did you check his name?
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by SNIPER123: 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
embarassed
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Aristotle96:
I weak for your English undecided embarassed

I wanted to comment but I changed my mind after seeing his moniker... RIPenglish
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by nady94: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
RIPEnglish:

after murdering English language on nl without being subjected to anyform of stress, then when you go for a written exam what will you do?

Note: PLEASE Don't BLAME THE WITCHES OF YOUR VILLAGE NOR BUHAHA FOR NOT BEEN CALLED BACK FOR INTERVIEW. #NOOFFENCEINTENDED.

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by pedi(m): 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
afonja go wan apply for this job now,watin consine me,just imagine if I invested in bitcoin for long how much are for get now,last year by this time bitcoin was 500$ but now it 4000$,e beter make i the trade with my bitcoin than to be waking the street of oshodi,festact and VI the do marketing
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
In addition to the job vacancy above, there is job vacancies for HR Managers, Web Developers, Auditors, Teachers, Project Managers and Fresh Graduates.

MPLOY is a recruitment platform that connect employers to job seekers for direct employment. If you have the above listed qualifications please goto > https://www.mploy.com.ng/jobseekers/login

In the link page, register as a new user and fill in all your details and qualifications and you will begin to receive job vacancies that match the qualifications you have filled in.

Please ONLY register if you are ready for employment. Individuals still in school or awaiting NYSC should not register.

Also check the image below to enter for our video CV competition. Winners will be rewarded also with immediate employment that match their qualifications.

Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
dust144:
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by andersonho: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Pls guys how true is this interview from myjoy food industry?

Sequel to ur application in My Joy Food Ind Ltd, we are happy to invite u for an interview tomorrow Wed. 16th August 2017 @GISS Ltd, Almost Opposite Chicken Republic, Ojodu Berger, Lagos at 11am prompt. Kindly come with ur CV and other credentials. HR Dept.
Re: Apply For The 2017 Procter And Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Recruitment by dawahlarry: 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
nady94:
after murdering English language on nl without being subjected to anyform of stress, then when you go for a written exam what will you do?

Note: PLEASE Don't BLAME THE WITCHES OF YOUR VILLAGE NOR BUHAHA FOR NOT BEEN CALLED BACK FOR INTERVIEW. #NOOFFENCEINTENDED.
He intentionally murdered it. His moniker is RIPEnglish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Working In The UN / I Want To Join The British Army / You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.