Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

"Chelsea Is Treating Me Like A Criminal!" - Diego Costa Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Chelsea Is Treating Me Like A Criminal!" - Diego Costa Cries Out (281 Views)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal / Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Chelsea Is Treating Me Like A Criminal!" - Diego Costa Cries Out by Ghidihawn: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
​English Football club, Chelsea FC’s Diego Costa has accused the club of treating him like a “criminal”, in a forthright newspaper interview which will deepen the breach with the Premier League club.
Image results for Diego Costa
The striker is seeking a move back to Spain in the transfer window. He has not played for Chelsea since the FA Cup final in May, following which he claims manager Antonio Conte sent him a text, telling him he was not in his plans for the new season.
Costa was interviewed at home in Brazil on the same day Chelsea lost their opening Premier League game to Burnley and said he was refusing the club’s demand to return to play with the reserves.

“They want me to be there training with the reserves. I wouldn’t be.......

Continue reading.. . http://crwd.fr/2vzarS3

(1) (Reply)

Free Body Confidence Workshop. Sign Up Here / Burn As Much As 20 Kg Of Weight In A Month,blast Ur Tummy Fats With Ease With Us / Here Is Our Expert Guide Of 23 Foods To Be Avoided During Pregnancy With Solutio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.