Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) (60413 Views)

Civil Defence Officer Kills A Driver In Abia During Lockdown (Graphic Photo) / Shooting In South Africa As Tanzanian Drug Dealer Kills Taxi Driver (Photos) / Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by delishpot: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Where are the gay lovers and defenders on naira land ? Come out of your holes and come defend one of your own.
Rubbish.

Beware, these homosexual perverts are very many in Abuja. One evening I was swimming alone in a private pool in an estate when a guy came into the pool. I didn't pay him any notice despite his attempts to attract attention by swimming close to me and making occasional comments. He was acting over familiar and making me uncomfortable, but at the time, I did not pay to much heed to my intuition.
After about half an hour, he came out of the pool(this was about 8pm) and by God I swear this nigga was as nak.e.d as the day he was born, with his big wet plantain hanging out. Till today I have no idea when he removed his trunks in the water. He then proceeded to sashay to a deck chair and get a towel making sure he showed me his disgusting behind.
I waited until the animal was gone then jumped out of the pool, covered myself with the blood of Jesus!(and I'm not even very religious)
I never entered that pool again.
Abuja is sin city. There are many perverts in that town.

In as much as it is morally wrong, I think you should spend this much anger on Rapist who are running rampant in Nigeria. You were not tied down or forced to partake in his immorality. Rape victims don't have such option.

These same homophobes will be the ones sleeping with random loose women up and down and even encourage them to abort if pregnancy happens. Ritual killers who have been in the trade for donkey years will also come here and act like their taking a life is a much better sin than being gay. News flash, gay is a sin(judged morally) not a crime until they rape just like heterosexual sex is not a crime until you rape or abuse a minor.

@Topic, I am too shocked for words intact, I am thinking that they are shooting candid camera or something of that sort. I can't deal.

6 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by grandstar(m): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Apostle Paul reference to homosexuality as something, "obscene"

I know many struggle and and just wish they could kill the affection to the same sex and develop the proper feeling for the opposite sex. My heart goes out to those who do their utmost to fight with "their thorn in the flesh"

In order to please God, we just have to follow his commands whether homo or straight. We must flee from all forms of immorality.

And these applies to especially to hypocritical straight homophobes who try to pick out the log in the gay man's eye but fails to see the 10 giants iroko tree in his own eye. We shall all render an account of our selves. Yes , each of us!

2 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by sekem: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
I just can't imaqine myself banging a fellow male.

The moans go be like.

(Deep voice) Hmmm. Hmmm. Hmmmm.

Oya fvck me hard before I slap you.

Go Deeper idiot

(Deeper voice) Fvck me harder dude grin grin. undecided

You're already imagining it

Tufiakwa gi

Ya sokwa gi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by AngelicBeing: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
stephleena:
just imagine,useless gay with a dry ass,looking like dried firewood.. na to plank,him balls,and Bleep his loosened ass with sticks..
Use this tongue

1 Like

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
Flashh:

Speaking from experience, right?
Watch what you post pls undecided undecided
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by jamesibor: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
Mtcheeeew!

Fvcking Gaybriel.

There are alot of gays in Abuja..

I am glad this fool met his Waterloo.

There is one of them that I wish would be caught soon. The guy is a cab man, he only picks up females and wears a red shirt.

This Dude masturbates while driving.

Someone should pick up that idiot t.

He took me to minister's Hill and I saw him stroking his Dick. I was like "What the fvck" ? gave him a big slap and the idiot was pleading and blaming the devil. The second occasion I never knew he was the one, we were close to Gana Street when he pulled out his Dick, I just reminded him of the previous incident and this fool was begging and blaming the devil again. He swore that he will change and turn a new leaf, but it is rumoured that he is still indulging in such useless act.

How does that make him gay? I would have thought gay men would go for men not women.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Flashh: 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Watch what you post pls undecided undecided
I was asking a question.

BTW... Who da crap are you? cheesyangry

4 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by tochivitus(m): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
bObrisky u see what u have caused abi?

u better come carry your partner o
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Divay22(f): 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
undecided

Wetin grin grin grin
That's hilarious
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by iliyande(m): 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Western world cry cry cry cry brought us here
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
delishpot:

In as much as it is morally wrong, I think you should spend this much anger on Rapist who are running rampant in Nigeria. You were not tied down or forced to partake in his immorality. Rape victims don't have such option.

These same homophobes will be the ones sleeping with random loose women up and down and even encourage them to abort if pregnancy happens. Ritual killers who have been in the trade for donkey years will also come here and act like their taking a life is a much better crime than being gay.

@Topic, I am too shocked for words intact, I am thinking that they are shooting candid camera or something of that sort. I can't deal.
you cannot address the cases for rape and abortions on their threads. This thread is for silly gays!

1 Like

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
But... But Mr. Cab Driver, Mr. Israel sir... Anyone would know the gay passenger was a man at first glance. So you let him touch you sir? You drove him to Zone 4, after he touched you, instead of putting him out of your vehicle at that moment? I dey suspect you Mr. Israel. lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
jamesibor:

How does that make him gay? I would have thought gay men would go for men not women.

Did you read where I called the man in my story a gay?

He is a Pervert.

Read before you comment.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
True confession, you like guys toogrin
Who doesn't like pretty boys
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by BadBlaize(m): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
stephleena:
just imagine,useless gay with a dry ass,looking like dried firewood.. na to plank,him balls,and Bleep his loosened ass with sticks..

my sister you wicked
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Oyindidi(f): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Piiko:
Who doesn't like pretty boys
Wow, nice meeting a bisexual. I won't judge you, stop that act and give your life to Christ

1 Like

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by jamesibor: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
Mtcheeeew!

Fvcking Gaybriel.

There are alot of gays in Abuja..

I am glad this fool met his Waterloo.

There is one of them that I wish would be caught soon.
cab man, he only picks up females and wears a red shirt.

This Dude masturbates while driving.

Someone should pick up that idiot t.

He took me to minister's Hill and I saw him stroking his Dick. I was like "What the fvck" ? gave him a big slap and the idiot was pleading and blaming the devil. The second occasion I never knew he was the one, we were close to Gana Street when he pulled out his Dick, I just reminded him of the previous incident and this fool was begging and blaming the devil again. He swore that he will change and turn a new leaf, but it is rumoured that he is still indulging in such useless act.

StephDamielola:

Did you read where I called the man in my story a gay?

He is a Pervert.

Read before you comment.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Oladipo1166(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
I can see through his face and actions that he is an IPOB.
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Wow, nice meeting a bisexual. I won't judge you, stop that act and give your life to Christ
shut your trap
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
AlwaysPad:
What kind of enjoyment is derived from homosexuality?

This is a plan from the devil to make God angry at us just like the days of Sodom and Gomorrah.

If you are homosexual and you've always find it hard to depart from the awkward act, please put ur right hand on your forehead and say after me;

Lord Jesus, revive my life, occupy my heart, and plant me the Holy Spirit to restrict devilish temptations. Amen.

You can send me PM to share faith messages with you in order to make your pillar strong in Christ Jesus. Go. and sin no more
grin grin
Mr Always Pad, you funny chai
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by sisisioge: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Wtf! In an homophobic country? This guy is so going the fourteen years full term! He is obviously missing some brain cells!
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by kingxsamz(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Bobrisky nai dey inspire am....
I know u are reading this (you gay bastard)..... yes u.... I want u to know that ur a disgusting fellow...
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Oyindidi(f): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Piiko:
shut your trap
I purposely stepped on that last nerves. Bisexualgrin

1 Like

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by stormborn28(m): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Masonkz ...come and take a look at this guy trying to burst someone"s Anus
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by bejeria101(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
He should be de-gayed.

1 Like

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by stormborn28(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Piiko:
shut your trap
U burst Anus meeeeeeennnnhhhh....what.?
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by delishpot: 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
majekdom2:
you can address the cases for rape and abortions on their threads. This thread is for silly gays!

There is no special place to address crime. It should be in our minds to be addressed at every opportunity because criminals don't have special places at which they commit crime.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
delishpot:

These same homophobes will be the ones sleeping with random loose women up and down and even encourage them to abort if pregnancy happens. Ritual killers who have been in the trade for donkey years will also come here and act like their taking a life is a much better crime than being gay.

From your submission you are leaving open the possibility of accepting gay culture at some point in the future.
We are not talking of rapists, ritualists or whatever at this point. We are talking of sexual deviants. People who are worse than animals.
If a person gets arrested by the police for armed robbery for instance, will he put up a defense that the police have not tracked all the murderers and assassins and so he should be treated leniently?
The answer is NO.

Second, please stop using the term 'homophobe'. What does that even mean ? A person who hates people ? Only sociopaths hate people. Normal people hate the act of homosexuality. It is an evil deviation and an abnormality.

6 Likes

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by stormborn28(m): 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
I just can't imaqine myself banging a fellow male.

The moans go be like.

(Deep voice) Hmmm. Hmmm. Hmmmm.

Oya fvck me hard before I slap you.

Go Deeper idiot

(Deeper voice) Fvck me harder dude grin grin. undecided
I cannt imagine dat nonsense
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
I purposely stepped on that last nerves. Bisexualgrin
if your puna is tight enough I can give you a 2nd thought, my love interest joined NL earlier 2day and we follow each other cut down on the BS I won't want her to read crap
Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
delishpot:

From your submission you are leaving open the possibility of accepting gay culture at some point in the future.
We are not talking of rapists, ritualists or whatever at this point. We are talking of sexual deviants who are worse than animals.
If a person gets arrested by the police for armed robbery for instance, will he put up a defence that the police have not cracked murders and assassinations in society and so he should be treated leniently? The answer is NO.

Second, please stop using the term 'homophobe'.
What does that even mean ? A person who hates people ? Only sociopaths hate people. Normal people hate the act of homosexuality. It is an evil deviation and an abnormality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) by osuofia2(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
I hope this is not nwamaaikpe......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) / Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture / Sally Dagun Of Union Bank Steals Customer’s N8.8 Million In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.