Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,541 members, 7,827,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) (35174 Views)

Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 16, 2017
Bobinovic:
convenant students no vex oh! but afta payn those thousands of naira for 4 years, this is what you guys produce! Ehya pèlé
Mention the name of your school first na.
Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by Butterworth: 5:54am On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=MrHistorian post=59508016][/quote]

You are very WUCKED... Looooooool.

Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by itslinkin4005(m): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2017
permsec:
This big tractor with a V12 engine is what you call a spy bot?
hahhahahahahah bros u no get chill oooh
Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by pacino26(m): 7:12am On Aug 16, 2017
Statsocial:
Biochemistry and anointing oil I didn't study biochemistry but I am not sure it correlates. Maybe you meant to say industrial Chemistry. Na ur brain really need overhauling bro. grin

So long as there is chemistry there grin grin grin grin
Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 16, 2017
emorse:

Actually, two units will do. One to propel the back wheels and one to steer the front wheels.

With two units, the robots can only move back and forth, but with 4 units, the 4 wheels can move back, forth, and both side-ways. Depends on what you want to achieve with the programming of the module.
Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by jericco1(m): 7:19am On Aug 16, 2017
gosmoney:
because u have built one dat is better dan dat hm
was expecting something more sophisticating.
Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by hakimi1974(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2017
what is this?
Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by mechanics(m): 8:02am On Aug 16, 2017
wow, nice innovation.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by emorse(m): 8:12am On Aug 16, 2017
5DMindset:

With two units, the robots can only move back and forth, but with 4 units, the 4 wheels can move back, forth, and both side-ways. Depends on what you want to achieve with the programming of the module.

Well, maybe its your design sha cos my students(senior secondary) and I built something similar with just two units and it worked quite well. Moved in all directions. It didn't look half as good as this 'spybot' though. No solar panel, no cam. Heck, it wasn't even wireless. Just a wooden frame on wheels. lol
Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2017
emorse:

Well, maybe its your design sha cos my students(senior secondary) and I built something similar with just two units and it worked quite well. Moved in all directions. It didn't look half as good as this 'spybot' though. No solar panel, no cam. Heck, it wasn't even wireless. Just a wooden frame on wheels. lol

I understand, you did your best at that level.
Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by Reenoch(m): 8:58am On Aug 16, 2017
posing as if the covenant university student(s) / lecturer(s) wrote the code and built this project themselves............don't get it twisted men. The code and the construction were contracted out to freelance embedded systems engineer. I have written and built projects for them (CU students) before. The (CU) students can do jack..........ALL NA WASH !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by newoffer: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2017
If u can cook naija soup without manual you can do this with less effort.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 16, 2017
Reenoch:
posing as if the covenant university student(s) / lecturer(s) wrote the code and built this project themselves............don't get it twisted men. The code and the construction were contracted out to freelance embedded systems engineer. I have written and built projects for them (CU students) before. The (CU) students can do jack..........ALL NA WASH !!!!!!
Let us assume the nonsense you are saying is true. Did u also write this code
Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by thesuave10(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2017
kkins25:
hahahaha... THIS ONE NA FOR SPYING ON POULTRY FARM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by thesuave10(m): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2017
jakD:

Yankee does not mean a foreign land. Please do check.

Shut up Yankee means US
Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by baba11(m): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2017
5DMindset:
1. Webcam
2. Solar chips
3. 4 units of Electric Motor
4. Chassis
5. Integrated Circuitry Board
6. Android API module
7. Games Console.

Construction ; (No time to waste).
Can you programme the modules?

If yes, your job is 82% completed
Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
baba11:

Can you programme the modules?

If yes, your job is 82% completed
Nothing is impossible.
Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by baba11(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
5DMindset:
Nothing is impossible.
Oya, start now. If you can not get some of the technology here, be ready to get them overseas or rather use the alternative.

If you stay in Lagos, Alaba and oshodi are there for you to sourced any component you need.
Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by jakD: 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
thesuave10:

Shut up Yankee means US

Put self-importance aside and learn. No one knows it all. We all learn everyday.
Yankee means a person who comes from or lives in any northern states of the US, especially New England.
So, how does that mean a country?
Is Nigerian a country?
Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
baba11:

Oya, start now. If you can not get some of the technology here, be ready to get them overseas or rather use the alternative.

If you stay in Lagos, Alaba and oshodi are there for you to sourced any component you need.
You have no idea who you are talking to.
Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by baba11(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
5DMindset:
You have no idea who you are talking to.
I don't really have the idea of who I'm talking to. Since this is a virtual forum, let me stop here. The ball is in your court to decide on whatever you want to do. But if you need my input in whatsoever forms, send me PM.

Goodluck. cool
Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by brainycaleb(m): 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
5DMindset:
1. Webcam
2. Solar chips
3. 4 units of Electric Motor
4. Chassis
5. Integrated Circuitry Board
6. Android API module
7. Games Console.

Construction ; (No time to waste).

No mind them, Na dis one dem call "bot", anyone with little knowledge of how IoTs work, can assemble this with a raspberry pi in his or her backyard Na. The lecturers should be ashamed!
Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by brainycaleb(m): 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
pacino26:
So because Covenant University Biochemistry graduates were accused of being incapable of producing anointing oil for Shiloh the ones in Electrical engineering now went ahead to vandalize a hospital bed took off the wheels and attached Webcam to a solar charger and called it a Spybot?

Why is the devil wicked to Nigeria like this na? Look at those wheel barrow tyres plus the tragedy of a lecturer standing there.

#overhaulourcurriculum

#WICKED! grin
Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by brainycaleb(m): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
Just crossed my thought that those people defending this beginner project are students of CU.

Don't bother attacking me, e no go pain me at all. grin
Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by thesuave10(m): 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
jakD:

Put self-importance aside and learn. No one knows it all. We all learn everyday.
Yankee means a person who comes from or lives in any northern states of the US, especially New England.
So, how does that mean a country?
Is Nigerian a country?

Shut up still. We seem to have misunderstood each other just as you misunderstood that guy. I know who a Yankee. I was saying it means US to mean that it's related to the US because I thought you were saying it wasn't related to the US. And when the guy used the word Yankee he too wasn't also saying that it meant country but using it more of as a relation to the US grin
Re: Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos) by babalonimi: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
I love that school

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) / JAMB Explains Why Candidates Can No Longer Apply To Two Public Universities / Reopening Of Schools: NUT, NMA Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.