Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) (49195 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / Senegal , Ivorian And Liberian Girls Are Beautiful / How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2010
cultey:

@ quote. I know, right?

I hate this stereotype against naija guys that they are not fine.

Recently, one Ghana guy was bragging for my sister that our bobo's no fine. (because of van and majid shior.)

Well, I don't know how Nigeria is as of now, but my male friends in Secondary school are fine.

That is if "suffer head" has not caught up with them.  grin (God forbid sha!)

if you ever traveled out of 9ja u will say 9ja guys no fine  
grin grin grin grin

Spend a few weeks in the US, you will start changing the way you say someone fine o
michelin89:

Let's be honest, the first pictures posted on this thread were horrible. One even looked like a man.

The latter pics are definitely better. The last two girls deserve a bow for their prettiness.

I liked the first one, its just her makeup was wrong, she needs to lighten it and make it more natural. maybe a better dress.  wink
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by ayettymama(f): 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2010
STELLA IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER! SHES MY MODEL WOMAN!

michelin i guess its tru beauty is in the eyes of the beholder! but this is comin from someone who thinks shes the most beautiful person in the world (moi) so it mite not be tru!

but i think the first ladies were cute- forgive the horrendous make up! someone shoot the photographers!

i can mke even alek wek look beautiful

plati i go meet u there! forgive me i get dissertation!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by twizy: 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2010
hahaha
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2010
michelin89:

@ plat

Me nor likey yellow sisi. lipsrsealed

because you no likey yellow men  tongue
in person this guy is a heart breaker  tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2010
ayettymama:

michelin i guess its tru beauty is in the eyes of the beholder! but this is comin from someone who thinks shes the most beautiful person in the world (moi) so it mite not be tru!

but i think the first ladies were cute- forgive the horrendous make up! someone shoot the photographers!

Stella is a lovely woman. But recently she has lost a lot of her glow. sad
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2010
ayettymama:

This is why we wanted to open a studio, the photographers in Lagos are not that good and probably dont even use nikon lenses.

My photographer doesn use photoshop often, and if he did it wouldt look like lipsrsealed  that
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2010
platinumnk:

. . .no vex o, I had to look again . .  tongue

@ my sis cutley,
Feast your eyes, I sabi handsome men

wey them?  grin Hope say no be that dude o?  shocked grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by honeric01(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2010
twizy:

no my junior brother. he trying to live up to me. he trying tho. haHAHA

oh ok, well, that guy dey cute, its like i have seen your pix before, that's why i asked, your bro is cutier than you, don't go hating on him oo  tongue tongue tongue

platinumnk:

give me a break. the girl shines 10x over. Have u men seen what Jaquan  or StephenP looks like?
 tongue

make jealousy no kill you, anytime u see a fine Nigerian dude, you try to beat the picture down, until i see how or what you look like, what you say about us men is irrelevant  tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2010
davidylan:

Plat has her own idea of beautiful which is just perfect for her. . .we admire other types of beauties. grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by twizy: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2010
lmao i get that a lot.hahaha but i still make sense
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2010
davidylan:

LOL no be that dude? u kid  tongue  

honeric01:

oh ok, well, that guy dey cute, its like i have seen your pix before, that's why i asked, your bro is cutier than you, don't go hating on him oo  tongue tongue tongue

make jealousy no kill you, anytime u see a fine Nigerian dude, you try to beat the picture down, until i see how or what you look like, what you say about us men is irrelevant  tongue
Im not jealous, honestly,Im  just being real. I get annoyed when I see thread and get exited to see somthing worth looking and im dissapointed.
There is a guy here named Jaquan, when you sabi his pics
you will think again what is fine and not fine
or even Stephen P, RavenZord, Oxone, David  tongue

i have my pic up  tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by ayettymama(f): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2010
looool

plati that stole my man!! jaquan!
i forgive u sha!

gurl thats one thing im afraid of!

it wouldnt be hypocrtitical of me to do the promo in london

when im here campaignin for people to go back home!!

sha sha
with enuf search i go find a photographer *seriously prayin*
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by chibaby5(f): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2010
davidylan:

Of course that has never been in doubt. It is whether the girls are beautiful that is the issue. grin

well beauty is in da eye of da beholder innit . . . wat u say is not beautiful myt b an angel in da eye of anoda  grin grin. it all lies on prefference. . . sum guyz are really crazy bwt a woman havin a big bk off n dem kinda women r those they reffer 2 as beautiful. we r all different  cool
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2010
michelin89:

Plat has her own idea of beautiful which is just perfect for her. . .we admire other types of beauties. grin

hahahahaa , so u know how many chicks wanted to know who he was when i showed them pics  undecided  i guess we on differnt boats then  tongue

I havent seen people close
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by twizy: 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2010
thank GOd i made the finest gal in nls list (diva 2.0) GOD diva2.0 wherever u are please come and show these gals what beauty is all about. DAMN u fine n u know it
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2010
Horrible. I can't stand people with mouths like arseholes.  lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by ayettymama(f): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2010
jaquan is just a sexy mofo!!!

sent to this world to tease me *sighs*

lolz plati more photos for ma itouch!!!

send the rest to ma inbox!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2010
ayettymama:

looool

plati that stole my man!! jaquan!
i forgive u sha!

gurl thats one thing im afraid of!

it wouldnt be hypocrtitical of me to do the promo in london

when im here campaignin for people to go back home!!

sha sha
with enuf search i go find a photographer *seriously prayin*

jaquan is a wonder to behold, that is FINE.
A lot of  akata boys at my uni hella fine too.

Wanna link up with my photgrapher, he just came back from Singapore, he travels a lot
and I dont think he will mind the UK.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2010
platinumnk:

hahahahaa , so u know how many chicks wanted to know who he was when i showed them pics  undecided  i guess we on differnt boats then  tongue

I havent seen people close
who the hell is that dude? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked is he on this forum? shocked
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by ayettymama(f): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2010
roki close ur mout!!

his name is jaquan

yes hes on the forum

he said he has . . . . . . .the package

if anyone on this forum loves me pls tell me to go and do my work!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2010
rokiatu:

who the hell is that dude? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked is he on this forum? shocked

NOW ure talking! This is what I mean by FINE!

Yes he is on this forum, a brother from ImO  tongue
He pops in and out though.  cheesy

ayetty go and do your work! I need to hon. . .

after seeing jaquan I think Im finished . . . anything less aint fair  tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2010
michelin89:

Horrible. I can't stand people with mouths like arseholes. lipsrsealed

not when hes using them lips u wont tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by honeric01(m): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2010
cultey:

@ quote. I know, right?

I hate this stereotype against naija guys that they are not fine.

Recently, one Ghana guy was bragging for my sister that our bobo's no fine. (because of van and majid shior.)

Well, I don't know how Nigeria is as of now, but my male friends in Secondary school are fine.

That is if "suffer head" has not caught up with them. grin (God forbid sha!)

girl, some Naija guys ugly oo, but dem still no ugly reach guys from Ghana grin grin grin

platinumnk:

. . .no vex o, I had to look again . . tongue

@ my sis cutley,
Feast your eyes, I sabi handsome men

God almighty, is that what you call cute? i think you need to change your eye sockets, they are not working properly. lipsrsealed

platinumnk:

LOL no be that dude? u kid tongue
Im not jealous, honestly,Im just being real. I get annoyed when I see thread and get exited to see somthing worth looking and im dissapointed.
There is a guy here named Jaquan, when you sabi his pics
you will think again what is fine and not fine
or even Stephen P, RavenZord, Oxone, David tongue

i have my pic up tongue

with your eye of judgment, anything you say is cute is always the opposite, until you have a socket change, you'll keep picking the wrong ones grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2010
ayettymama:

roki close your mout!!

his name is jaquan

yes hes on the forum

he said he has . . . . . . .the package

if anyone on this forum loves me pls tell me to go and do my work!

platinumnk:

NOW ure talking! This is what I mean by FINE!

Yes he is on this forum, a brother from ImO  tongue
He pops in and out though.  cheesy

ayetty go and do your work! I need to hon. . .

after seeing jaquan I think I finished anything less aint fair tongue
abi you people help me with his profile asap. chei we have a hot brother like that here and I don't know shocked
I don't chase men but am gonna to chase this one
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2010
honeric01:

God almighty, is that what you call cute? i think you need to change your eye sockets, they are not working properly. lipsrsealed

with your eye of judgment, anything you say is cute is always the opposite, until you have a socket change, you'll keep picking the wrong ones grin grin grin
Not really the guy you are calling  "not cute" was crowned Mr. Uni of PH when he went. When I had his pic on my desk, everyday at least one woman would be like "oooh who is that"
It might not be his best, but the guy hot jare  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I say Jaquan, Stephen P, Oxone, David, and others are cute, Any well traveled women cant contest.  tongue
rokiatu:

abi you people help me with his profile asap. chei we have a hot brother like that here and I don't know shocked
I don't chase men but am gonna to chase this one

U wench!!! lol if u sabi his other pics you will wet the chair you're sitting on  cheesy cheesy cheesy
I aint gonna chase him, because Ima find him this summer lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by ayettymama(f): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2010
loooooooooooooooooool

after me

plati

abeke (jaquan converted her from lesbianism!)

who else is on his case sef??

u have a loooooooooooooooong way to go!

can u imagine one girl is enjoyin that life is just unfair! im here in my uni lib not one single piece of eye candy in sight!

just a bunch of nerds!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2010
platinumnk:

I say Jaquan, Stephen P, Oxone, David, and others are cute, Any well traveled women cant contest. tongue
U wench!!! lol if u sabi his other pics you will wet the chair you're sitting on cheesy cheesy cheesy
I aint gonna chase him, because Ima find him this summer lol cheesy cheesy
why are you been mean? angry are you scare of competition abi cheesy you make a mistake by posting his photo now we
are all gonna chase him may the lucky woman win grin

joke apart the dude is smoking imagine holding those arms shocked grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2010
ayettymama:

loooooooooooooooooool

after me

plati

abeke (jaquan converted her from lesbianism!)

who else is on his case sef??

u have a loooooooooooooooong way to go!

can u imagine one girl is enjoyin that life is just unfair! im here in my uni lib not one single piece of eye candy in sight!

just a bunch of nerds!

haha I know what you mean.
come to my school.
Plenty plenty of eye candy but  they are Dangerous.  .  . if you know what I mean
1 in 4 is the Rate of  lipsrsealed
So I look but dont touch.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

if you come to US almost any HCBU has very handsome men.
of course they are also ashewos but thats another story  tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2010
rokiatu:

why are you been mean? angry are you scare of competition abi cheesy you make a mistake by posting his photo now we

joke apart the dude is smoking imagine holding those arms shocked grin grin grin

I hope you're not in the US  grin grin

I called on Hezus when I saw this:
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by ayettymama(f): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2010
rokiatu:

u hold his arm

me i wanna stroke his tatoo

right from the top

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by ayettymama(f): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2010
o yea plati thats my comp screen saver!!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2010
I put Help on the name because looking at him you call on help from above because you are about to die grin grin grin
ayettymama:

u hold his arm

me i wanna stroke his tatoo

right from the top

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

abi oo, his tat makes him ultra sexy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Similarities And Differences Between Ilaje And Itsekiri / Emir Sanusi And His Vintage Car Spotted In Sokoto / Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.