Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) (49201 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / Senegal , Ivorian And Liberian Girls Are Beautiful / How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by samsoft(m): 2:39am On Feb 17, 2010
DATE NIGERIAN LADIES RIGHT HERE, CLICK THE LINK BELOW
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by samsoft00: 2:48am On Feb 17, 2010
nigeria have hot girls
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Rastamann: 2:52am On Feb 17, 2010
What is beautiful about these ladies in the pics, a beg we get better and more beautiful Nigerian ladies jooo.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by shotuns: 3:04am On Feb 17, 2010
Nah nah nah nah,I appreciate beauties though! but there are more beautiful, charming, glittering Nigerians girl better than these pictures, I am talking about beauty without any make up. (Natural beauty) Normal shapes and curves.
Pictures later!, ; D
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by sexyLeamon(f): 3:09am On Feb 17, 2010
shotuns:

Nah nah nah nah,I appreciate beauties though! but there are more beautiful, charming, glittering Nigerians girl better than these pictures, I am talking about beauty without any make up. (Natural beauty) Normal shapes and curves.
Pictures later!, ; D
waiting for those pictures grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Pataki: 3:29am On Feb 17, 2010
What is the rationale behind this topic being on the front page? Is it to showcase our Nigerian beautiful women or to actually show the sarcasm undertones in respect to the pictures posted? I am a bit uncomfortable with posting other peoples pictures on websites without their lucid permission to do so. I would totally hate it, if it was a friend or any of my family members pictures that the OP posted here to be sarcastically referred to as 'beautiful'.

Each to his own I reckon.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:42am On Feb 17, 2010
you no know where court dey?? your grammar too much

@omolulu thanks 4 stoppin d preacher jare d pikin 2 talk lol
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by THEAMAKA(f): 4:32am On Feb 17, 2010
Pataki:

What is the rationale behind this topic being on the front page? Is it to showcase our Nigerian beautiful women or to actually show the sarcasm undertones in respect to the pictures posted? I am a bit uncomfortable with posting other peoples pictures on websites without their lucid permission to do so. I would totally hate it, if it was a friend or any of my family members pictures that the OP posted here to be sarcastically referred to as 'beautiful'.

Each to his own I reckon.
exactly. like michelin said, i can smell the sarcastic humor from this topic. probably gonna turn into another ladies bashing thread.
those chicks aren't even all that.
and whats up with 4 useless average or so/so looking pictures making front page? like its really that big of a deal.
yawn. . .
and when will they stop falling to woye77's hands? shocked

and @ twizy
leave ayamatta alone, i am beginning to think you're obsessed.
in all your comments i see you discussing her.
wtf? really?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by twizy: 4:37am On Feb 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

exactly. like michelin said, i can smell the sarcastic humor from this topic. probably gonna turn into another ladies bashing thread.
those chicks aren't even all that.
and whats up with 4 useless average or so/so looking pictures making front page? like its really that big of a deal.
yawn. . .
and when will they stop falling to woye77's hands?  shocked

and @ twizy
leave ayamatta alone, i am beginning to think you're obsessed.
in all your comments i see you discussing her.
wtf? really?

i think its u who is obsessed with me. u keep coming after me anytime i pick on someone. last time it was plats. dis time its ayetty. gal  save u keystrokes plz
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by THEAMAKA(f): 4:38am On Feb 17, 2010
actually i don't come after you, so don't flatter yourself.
i just can't help but notice the pages and pages of comments with you CONSTANTLY TALKING ABOUT HER. getting banned because of her? don't tell me that isn't obsession.
like what is your issue with her?
if you're not obsessed, you are doing a damn good job and proving otherwise.
but i'm just letting you know.
BYE BYE!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by twizy: 4:39am On Feb 17, 2010
hahahahaha wotever looser
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by aloyemeka2: 5:15am On Feb 17, 2010
Naija men are handsome too

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by shotuns: 5:27am On Feb 17, 2010
grin,,hahahahahahahahaha, I no fit laugh oooooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by jemby: 5:40am On Feb 17, 2010
?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:46am On Feb 17, 2010
^^^^
i hope those are your pics, and that it's not someone's private pics your posting here.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by jemby: 6:02am On Feb 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

^^^^
i hope those are your pics, and that it's not someone's private pics your posting here.

a friend's pic
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by THEAMAKA(f): 6:03am On Feb 17, 2010
GOSH!!!
and did you take her permission first? but you took them down anyway (smart move)
na wa for all of you people!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by jemby: 6:06am On Feb 17, 2010
Yeah I had a second thought, She might not like it tho, Smart move?Abi just had a rethink
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by jemby: 6:10am On Feb 17, 2010
I hope to see twizy's Pic, Hope she gon' be pretty oh, Cos i dnt fuckin understand why she’s criticizing those gals up there.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by THEAMAKA(f): 6:11am On Feb 17, 2010
twizy is a he.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by oyinda3(f): 6:13am On Feb 17, 2010
what is it with naija guys and gap tooth lipsrsealed
anyways she's pretty
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/233085_Mercy-24-01-2010_jpgc77ad7529172a2d4c057f89c3ca2c805[/img]
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by jemby: 6:17am On Feb 17, 2010
Oh, may be hes kinda tripping for the gals anyway, guys could be funny,sumtyms sayin d opp of wat they meant
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by sexyLeamon(f): 6:18am On Feb 17, 2010
oyinda.:

what is it with naija guys and gap tooth lipsrsealed
anyways she's pretty
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/233085_Mercy-24-01-2010_jpgc77ad7529172a2d4c057f89c3ca2c805[/img]
the photo look well photoshopped lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by twizy: 6:20am On Feb 17, 2010
o my dayz u just cant keep my name out your comments can u. hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 6:20am On Feb 17, 2010
men who sit there are berate women are sorry azz sons of benches  cheesy

you can really pity their mental capacity  undecided undecided

I thank God there are decent men like you Pataki  kiss
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by twizy: 6:28am On Feb 17, 2010
jemby:

I hope to see twizy's Pic, Hope she gon' be pretty oh, Cos i dnt fuckin understand why she’s criticizing those gals up there.
my dearest apology. i dont believe we have been introduced. where did u see me criticize those girls. i only said them girls are cute and beautiful is not what u would label them. geez
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by lovemoi2(f): 6:31am On Feb 17, 2010
PERSONALLY I WONT CONSIDER OF THOSE GIRLS PRETTY,
THIS IS JUST ANOTHER GIRL BASHING THREAD
and pretty insulting too

EVEN With THE WHOLE PHOTO SHOPPING OR WHATEVER OF THE SECOND GIRL, SHE STILL DOES'NT LOOK ATTRACTIVE undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by vinceobe: 7:38am On Feb 17, 2010
I know an expert worked on these faces with paintshop? huh! huh!!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by 9ja4u(m): 8:12am On Feb 17, 2010
I think u guys got sore eyes. Phew shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by parislomo(f): 8:38am On Feb 17, 2010
^^^^^^^^^
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by kemisuga(f): 8:44am On Feb 17, 2010
Funny Indeed grin grin grin. But I am more prettier than those posted. tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Pictures Of Emir Palaces In The North, Where Tradition And Modernity Blend Well / Similarities And Differences Between Ilaje And Itsekiri / Emir Sanusi And His Vintage Car Spotted In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.