Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) (49210 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / Senegal , Ivorian And Liberian Girls Are Beautiful / How Come Nigerian Ladies Never Have A Drink? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2010
twizy:

hahahaha no man some beautiful ibo gal i went to school with

Well, it is good to see that someone knows what naija beauty is. Please tell that girl to go to nollywood.

Glad to know that she is an Igbo chic.

Yes I said it, up we!  cheesy (I mean this in the most humble way, abeg make nobody bash me for hia o!)

P.s. I'm a girl.  grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by ayettymama(f): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2010
davidylan:

but where are the cute women here?

in the hollow of Gods hands

seriously rollin ova the floor laffin my ass off!!!!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by twizy: 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2010
cultey:

Well, it is good to see that someone knows what naija beauty is. Please tell that girl to go to nollywood.

Glad to know that she is an Igbo chic.

Yes I said it, up we!  cheesy (I mean this in the most humble way, abeg make nobody bash me for hia o!)

P.s. I'm a girl.  grin

sorry i thot u were a guy cos most women feel threatened by the image of a beautiful woman. my sincere apologies
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by alias64: 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2010
A  quarter of the girls in this interesting montage, are Nigerian : http://vimeo.com/8612527

, the thick one in pink aint one of them
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2010
stella, omalicha nwa

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by twizy: 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2010
seriously dudes, am actually having a hard time putting together the concept of what beautiful is from the images am seeing
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2010
platinumnk:

Hold your own, there are already people pics here, satisfy your hunger there  tongue

wia is your own?

@David- hubby what color should I pick?

PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!  angry

Ne kwanu m'okoro!  shocked

I never asked for yours ok. Anh anh, nawa o, shior!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2010
twizy:

sorry i thot u were a guy cos most women feel threatened by the image of a beautiful woman. my sincere apologies

no worries!  wink
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2010
@ayetty- I opened a new thread.
Some lass was clicking ** report to moderator** and I have one correct guess who
no wahalla, though, its all good  tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=399926.msg5533087#msg5533087

see ya wink
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2010
platinumnk:

@ayetty- I opened a new thread.
Some lass was clicking ** report to moderator** and I have one correct guess who
no wahalla, though, its all good  tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=399926.msg5533087#msg5533087

see ya wink

I reported you to the mod, who happens to be ME! tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by twizy: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2010
cultey:

no worries!  wink
hahaha lady u dont have to engage ugly people in debates. ignore them please. they living in their own bubble. by d way that doritos advert is so so funny. hahaha
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2010
cultey:

PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!  angry

Ne kwanu m'okoro!  shocked

I never asked for yours ok. Anh anh, nawa o, shior!

Because you are igbo, I will let you be **otherwise I would have ripped you a new one in our language** tongue
Platinum  ndo o, embarassed but Amaka mara mma   wink
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2010
michelin89:

I reported you to the mod, who happens to be ME! tongue

LOL I know you didnt, lol I forgive you anyway sis kiss
Forgive me o wink
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by honeric01(m): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2010
twizy:

seriously dudes, am actually having a hard time putting together the concept of what beautiful is from the images am seeing

guy, is that you with that girl? two of una fine, u self fine well. like seeing fine naija guys around fine naija girls cool
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2010
platinumnk:

LOL I know you didnt, lol I forgive you anyway sis kiss
Forgive me o wink

Nor worry. Mohawkchic will take proper care of your thread. wink
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2010
My peopulu, please upload your pics noooowww  sad

I'm stuck in school right now and I need something to keep me busy.

Well I would have uploaded mine, but as I said earlier on, I'm stuck in school.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by chibaby5(f): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2010
@topic

ofcourse we r beauriful no doubt  grin. . .itz da Lord's doin n itz marvelous!!   cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by twizy: 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2010
honeric01:

guy, is that you with that girl? two of una fine, u self fine well. like seeing fine naija guys around fine naija girls cool
no my junior brother. he trying to live up to me. he trying tho. haHAHA
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2010
honeric01:

give me a break. the girl shines 10x over. Have u men seen what Jaquan  or StephenP looks like?
 tongue
@ayetty- this is going to turn in a false preceptions thread. Ill peek through again to see if you're still poking at them, otherwise, Im getting nausous again.
chi-baby:

@topic

ofcourse we r beauriful no doubt  grin. . .itz da Lord's doin n itz marvelous!!   cheesy cheesy cool

hey girly! smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2010
twizy:

no my junior brother. he trying to live up to me. he trying tho. haHAHA
and you must be really proud of him to used his photo instead of yours hehe grin grin both of them are fine I agree
the girl is lovely very natural as well. smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2010
chi-baby:

@topic

no be all of you o!  grin

ayettymama:

in the hollow of Gods hands

they should pls come out of the woodworks, we cant find them.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2010
cultey:

My peopulu, please upload your pics noooowww  sad

I'm stuck in school right now and I need something to keep me busy.

Well I would have uploaded mine, but as I said earlier on, I'm stuck in school.

Ada, stick to your books lol !
u sabi our people fine o, look at chi-baby  grin
Amaka di wumma,  Honeric kpuru ishi , you will not find beauty with his list,
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2010
davidylan:

no be all of you o! grin

what happened to stilly? tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by twizy: 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2010
WHY D HATERS HATE JUST FOR HATE SAKE EHN. PPLE SAYING THEY FINE ONE envious ugly Person is SAYING OTHERWISE. HAHahahaha u are really amusing. give credit where it is deserved.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2010
platinumnk:

what happened to stilly?  tongue

She's ok.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by chibaby5(f): 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2010
platinumnk:

hey girly! smiley

hey bubz u awryt ?  kiss

davidylan:

no be all of you o!  grin

lol itz a lie! we r all wondefully n fearfully made !
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2010
Let's be honest, the first pictures posted on this thread were horrible. One even looked like a man.

The latter pics are definitely better. The last two girls deserve a bow for their prettiness.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2010
Stella is a stunner!

chi-baby:

lol itz a lie! we r all wondefully n fearfully made !

Of course that has never been in doubt. It is whether the girls are beautiful that is the issue. grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by twizy: 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2010
rokiatu:

and you must be really proud of him to used his photo instead of yours hehe grin grin both of them are fine I agree
the girl is lovely very nature as well. smiley
why i no go proud of my brother ehn besides we here together n it was his idea to nput it up. anyway i posted mine a million times on nl.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2010
honeric01:

@ quote. I know, right?

I hate this stereotype against naija guys that they are not fine.

Recently, one Ghana guy was bragging for my sister that our bobo's no fine. (because of van and majid shior.)

Well, I don't know how Nigeria is as of now, but my male friends in Secondary school are fine.

That is if "suffer head" has not caught up with them.  grin (God forbid sha!)
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2010
. . .no vex o, I had to look again . .  tongue

@ my sis cutley,
Feast your eyes, I sabi handsome men
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2010
@ plat

Me nor likey yellow sisi. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Pictures Of Emir Palaces In The North, Where Tradition And Modernity Blend Well / Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) / Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.