Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation (49100 Views)

Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife / Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Playing Football Amidst Marriage Crash Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by ExInferis(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2017
ibkkk:

Werey ree o!

Olosho
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by Myself2(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Ooni be balling hard grin grin

E sure me die Night club go dey this palace.

Wait oh, No be pole i dey see so

Is it for Strippers or my eyes are deceiving me
grin

Kai

Na wa for you oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by aputel: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2017
which kind of allocation is the palace getting to support all this opulence . You can correct me ,but am not sure that the present Ooni is among the richest 500 Nigerians neither can we read of his family as being rich. Just thinking aloud ni o. We are aware of the late Sijuade, and even his family to be one of exceptional opulence. May be Ooni Ogunwusi has been given oil block when he became the King .
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by rajkrm(m): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2017
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by rajkrm(m): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2017
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by rajkrm(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation by sjddota: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
<p>While only one day of the year is dedicated solely to honoring and respecting veterans of the United States, Americans must never forget the valuable sacrifices that many of your fellow countrymen and women have done for the service of your nation.&nbsp;</p>
https://veteransdays2018.com
https://veteransdays2018.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin - Erediauwa Akpolokpolo I - Dies Of Unknown Illness / Moment Oba Of Lagos Returned To His Palace After Two Months (Video) / Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piƧ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.