Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,351 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) (23847 Views)

People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos) / Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by MikeMicheal(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
WIRE WIRE PEOPLE...
Food don come ooo
Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by GloryCardinal(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
This people are not sensible don't they know that fraudsters can copy that ATM serial number and dupe this lady
what do they mean
Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Female wallet? What about male wallet? So wallet don get gender

2 Likes

Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by permit(m): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin please check if dat debit card belongs to one Aisha Bruuhahaha, just send it over or pm me.. Dont ask questions its an order!
Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by Sammy07: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Johnayoola:
trash,we re not that gullible,not possible with those codes alone argue with facts n i will counter it
lol funny, but can you please snap your atm card and post it online here

1 Like

Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by Emac34: 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sammy07:
lol funny, but can you please snap your atm card and post it online here
he's a joker and a novice...he wouldn't dare

1 Like

Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by Johnayoola(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
I stand on my point you can't,won't post it here for a reason best known to me which includes my name but I repeat you can't
Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by Phi001(m): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
itsJude:
I can use that atm card like that to do shopping, make i just pity the owner

Next time op dont post atm card with the digits online for the good of the owner biko

i can use that card like that to buy so many things
And how will you get the CVV2? undecided
Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by Prestige16(m): 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
He wants to be noticed.... Dazzal
Tolexander:
what is he saying?
Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by bedspread: 1:23am On Aug 16, 2017
Penalty82:
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
REPENTING ID YHE ONLY WAY PEOPLE.... JESUS IS COMING
Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by Rhea(f): 1:36am On Aug 16, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
An International Passport belonging to one Abubakar Kukah and a female wallet, containing some important documents and an Eco Bank debit card bearing the name of Aisha Musa were found at the just concluded PDP Convention Ground on Saturday, August 12, 2017, Eagle Square, Abuja.

The owners of these items are advised to please contact the Publicity Division of the PDP National Headquarters, Abuja for identification and collection.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/international-passport-female-wallet-found-at-pdp-convention-ground.html

The pishur nev finish.
Why you no show us the backside of that card
Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by Eyanmukaila(m): 5:50am On Aug 16, 2017
WhiteSoup:
Imagine if these was lost in a APC rally. By now I does not knows what will have become undecided

PDP setting the plates.

u know why i will tell u now that u are senseless, such act of kindness is not attributed to a political party but a person tagged good samaritan. a party didnt find those but an individual and such individuals could be found anywhere not necessarily at a campaign ground. grow up please. whether APC or PDP that u are attributing this act of kindness to, which of them has helped the situation of country or life? keep deceiving yourself and i am sure u are a baby cos u do not consider your future in the first place and that's why u are so placing your believes on the main two Nigerian political parties who have ruined the country thus far.
Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 6:07am On Aug 16, 2017
itsJude:

Next time op dont post atm card with the digits online for the good of the owner biko

awon yahooze
Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:21am On Aug 16, 2017
daewoorazer:
Please, comman spread d gospel....retweet on ya facebook wall.....

Op, search the name on facebook
for facebook, you know how many names go pop up?
Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by solpat(m): 6:42am On Aug 16, 2017
WhiteSoup:
Imagine if these was lost in a APC rally. By now I does not knows what will have become undecided

PDP setting the plates.

Which plates abeg

Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 16, 2017
Rhea:

The pishur nev finish.
Why you no show us the backside of that card
Where have you been?
Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by wiringdpt(m): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2017
I'm not even understanding self
Tolexander:
what is he saying?
Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by davbaba: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2017
The card is already blocked
Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by SirElaw(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2017
Johnayoola:
I stand on my point you can't,won't post it here for a reason best known to me which includes my name but I repeat you can't
I ain't a G-boy but I can categorically tell you it can be done. I have carried out transactions online without requiring the Security number. Open your mind my guy, why do banks never ever request for your full 16-digits once the card is issued.
Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by Psoul(m): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2017
WhiteSoup:

PDP setting the plates.

Whaooo....PDP is really setting the PLATES.

All of u should draw ur seats for the table is ready. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by WALEXYY(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
An International Passport belonging to one Abubakar Kukah and a female wallet, containing some important documents and an Eco Bank debit card bearing the name of Aisha Musa were found at the just concluded PDP Convention Ground on Saturday, August 12, 2017, Eagle Square, Abuja.

The owners of these items are advised to please contact the Publicity Division of the PDP National Headquarters, Abuja for identification and collection.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/international-passport-female-wallet-found-at-pdp-convention-ground.html

Nice Job Change!
Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by Tolexander: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
patola080:
only people that dnt hv problem with dia brain can understand wot d guy is saying

When I asked the poster what is the meaning of his post, below lies his response;
WhiteSoup:

I does not even knows sad

@Patola080! Can you see that you are acerebral!
Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by Amajerry83(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
You can't because the Security behind the card is not exposed.
itsJude:

Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by patola080(m): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
Tolexander:

When I asked the poster what is the meaning of his post, below lies his response;

like my age mate in ur family
Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by patola080(m): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
Tolexander:

like my age mate in ur family .
Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by Tolexander: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
patola080:
like my age mate in ur family .
ya!

And that is the Dogo puppy I just bought!
Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by patola080(m): 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Tolexander:
ya!

And that is the Dogo puppy I just bought!
so u re a family of animals because am talking about human being here dnt know dat u re nt human being but animal
Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by Tolexander: 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
patola080:
so u re a family of animals because am talking about human being here dnt know dat u re nt human being but animal
calm down puppy!
Re: Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) by patola080(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Tolexander:
calm down puppy!
he don dey pain u abi goat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos / Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor' / Fatose: APC Must Die For Nigeria To Have Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.