Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

An English Name For A Kind Of STD - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / An English Name For A Kind Of STD (787 Views)

Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment / Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An English Name For A Kind Of STD by eamodu(m): 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Good day all..A young lady begged me, to make inquiries on her behalf,on a kind of STD she only knows as Atoosi in Yoruba...Dunno if someone can give more clues.
Thanks
Re: An English Name For A Kind Of STD by Punctual(m): 12:41am On Aug 16, 2017
eamodu:
Good day all..A young lady begged me, to make inquiries on her behalf,on a kind of STD she only knows as Atoosi in Yoruba...Dunno if someone can give more clues.
Thanks

that's the yoruba name for gonorrhea.
Re: An English Name For A Kind Of STD by eamodu(m): 6:48am On Aug 16, 2017
Punctual:

that's the yoruba name for gonorrhea.
Thanks I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

The Ketogenic Lifestyle Discussion / Common Condom Mistakes To Avoid / Please Help! There Is A Bug In My Sisters Ear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.