Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,146 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Glitz And Glamour At The Premiere Of The Movie "My Wife And I" - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Glitz And Glamour At The Premiere Of The Movie "My Wife And I" (592 Views)

Worst Dressed Female Celebrities At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere? / Ladies In Leaf Clothing Show Off Their Glamour At The 2016 Calabar Carnival.PICS / Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glitz And Glamour At The Premiere Of The Movie "My Wife And I" by BroadwayAfrica: 4:36am On Aug 16, 2017
My Wife and I brings back the union of Ramsey Nouah and Omoni Oboli and it is directed by Bunmi Ajakaiye. Inkblot Productions and FilmOne Distribution on Sunday held the premiere of the collaborative project in Lekki, Lagos.

My Wife and I stars Nollywood biggies including Ngozi Nwosu, Rachael Oniga, Jemima Osunde, Dozie Onyiruika, Seyi Law, Sambasa Nzeribe and a host of others. The movie, written by Chinaza Onuzo, is set to hit the cinemas August 25, 2017. Take a look;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4oA3pbJAKM

(1) (Reply)

Phyno Made Abuja Fans Go Crazy At Glo Mega Music Tour Abuja / Ushers At The Season Finale Of Cowbellpedia Mathematics Competition 2017 / Are You A Cinematography, Editor, Pr, Presenter Or A Producer? Are You Creative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.