Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Only Death Can Stop Me-- Charly Boy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Death Can Stop Me-- Charly Boy (941 Views)

Presidency: Nobody Can Stop Me From Contesting In 2023 – Okorocha / Only Death Can Stop Buhari In 2019 – Ibrahim Kasai / Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Death Can Stop Me-- Charly Boy by bendika: 6:19am On Aug 16, 2017
KINGSLEYIWU.com.ng reported the event that played out yesterday in Wusa market, Abuja, where "Our mumu don do" protesters led by Charly boy were seriously attacked by President Buhari's Northern supporters in the market as they arrived there for continue their protest asking Buhari to resign or resume office.

Charly boy himself was nearly lynched by the Buhari's supporters, before the police intervene with tear-gas and gun shots to the air which chase them away after the policemen were almost out-powered. Charly boy's car was badly damaged by the Buhari's supporters.

Controversial Journalist, Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo through her facebook account earlier this morning, 16 August, said she spoke with Charly boy last night, following what played out the Wusa market and she claimed Charly boy utterly said, "Only death can stop him."

See post here: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/08/only-death-can-stop-me-charly-boy.html

My Friends, Please always visit SOURCE for more news, gists and sports and Wisdom of Life and Others: www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng
Re: Only Death Can Stop Me-- Charly Boy by Nwodosis(m): 6:20am On Aug 16, 2017
Keep on with the struggle my dear, is obvious that you don't share the same view with Nmadi Kanu struggle but your struggle and the outcomes indirectly are telling the world the reason for the stand of Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Only Death Can Stop Me-- Charly Boy by ahamonyeka(m): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2017
Charley boy your mumu don do.

Abeg respect your age as a grand father look at the trouble you have cause so far.
Re: Only Death Can Stop Me-- Charly Boy by Victornezzar: 7:28am On Aug 16, 2017
Area father carry on sir
The aboki nd afonja Muslims can never stop what God said will be
Re: Only Death Can Stop Me-- Charly Boy by aku626(m): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2017
Well this seems to be the only man doing something this far.
Re: Only Death Can Stop Me-- Charly Boy by hatchy(f): 7:48am On Aug 16, 2017
Charly Boy is doing what millions of us can never do. What we are good at is to rant and rant in the social media but will never take the bulls by the horns.

Its unfortunate that people will not give this man the needed support and rally with him to bring this evil government full of lies down instead we call him all sort of abusive names.

I stand with you on this Mr Charles Oputa and soon the wall of Jericho must fall down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Death Can Stop Me-- Charly Boy by Ngokafor(f): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2017
Charly Boy please just die already cos your stuppidity with this protest for the resignation of buhari which will not benefit us as Igbos at all is far more harmful to Igbos in the north than the activities of IPOB and Nnamdi kanu..Thank you.
Re: Only Death Can Stop Me-- Charly Boy by ismhab(m): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2017
Next time when you are protesting stay far away from wuse market.
#MYMUMUDONDO
Re: Only Death Can Stop Me-- Charly Boy by Titto93(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2017
Look at this one?
Your mumu just dey start..
Re: Only Death Can Stop Me-- Charly Boy by PassingShot(m): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2017
I still don't get the point of the protest for #ResumeorResign.

It'd have made sense if the president didn't transmit power before he left for treatment abroad.

It's exigencies as this the constitution makes provision for VP and transmitting of power.

Imagine those idiots and pigs who saw nothing wrong when Yar'Adua left Nigeria without handing over to the Ineffectual Buffoon now talking trash about a president who complied with the constitution.

#UnaMumuJustStart
Re: Only Death Can Stop Me-- Charly Boy by Keballl: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2017
PassingShot:
I still don't get the point of the protest for #ResumeorResign.

It'd have made sense if the president didn't transmit power before he left for treatment abroad.

It's exigencies as this the constitution makes provision for VP and transmitting of power.

Imagine those idiots and pigs who saw nothing wrong when Yar'Adua left Nigeria without handing over to the Ineffectual Buffoon now talking trash about a president who complied with the constitution.

#UnaMumuJustStart

This BMC member lacks focus. So you expect us to continually fund the medical bazaar of an incompetent dolt throughout his tenure simply because he transmitted power ?

#yourzombiecanneverbecured.

4 Likes

Re: Only Death Can Stop Me-- Charly Boy by PassingShot(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2017
Keballl:

This BMC member lacks focus. So you expect us to continually fund the medical bazaar of an incompetent dolt throughout his tenure simply because he transmitted power ?

#yourzombiecanneverbecured.
Keep talking with emotions instead of using the white matter in your head.

With that emotion, tell us in which other country that the president takes care of his ill health with his personal money and not the country's?
Re: Only Death Can Stop Me-- Charly Boy by Keballl: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2017
PassingShot:

Keep talking with emotions instead of using the white matter in your head.

With that emotion, tell us in which other country that the president takes care of his ill health with his personal money and not the country's?

If you were sensible enough, you would have mentioned a sane country who will condone a lazy incompetent dolt to spend over 100 days in a foreign country wasting billions of tax payers money while billions was also budgeted to equip his medical facility at home.

BMC members like you are simply the most deficient lot intellectually.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Death Can Stop Me-- Charly Boy by PassingShot(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2017
Keballl:

If you were sensible enough, you would have mentioned a sane country who will condone a lazy incompetent dolt to spend over 100 days in a foreign country wasting billions of tax payers money while billions was also budgeted to equip his medical facility at home.

BMC members like you are simply the most deficient lot intellectually.
Keep expressing your frustration. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Only Death Can Stop Me-- Charly Boy by Keballl: 9:37am On Aug 16, 2017
PassingShot:

Keep expressing your frustration. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Like I said you lack focus as a BMC member.

2 Likes

Re: Only Death Can Stop Me-- Charly Boy by pazienza(m): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2017
Ohanaeze must come out and denounce Charley boy, Every Igbo man up there must do same.

Charley boy is on his own.

1 Like

Re: Only Death Can Stop Me-- Charly Boy by romme2u: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2017
Keballl:

Like I said you lack focus as a BMC member.

Are u a cleaner? cos ur whitewashing is Savage
Re: Only Death Can Stop Me-- Charly Boy by ogawisdom(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2017
Urmumudondeyhigh

Charlie boy shld accept dt his protest is unpopular among the people n stop already b4 he gives up d ghost.

He ran yesterday like a thief pursued by angry mob jst to save his life n nw his mumu don start again.

Charlie when u go get sense na for grave BC @ 68 there is no hope again

(1) (Reply)

Lakewood Church Pastor Joel Osteen Is The New Antichrist / 2013, buhari said an attack Bokoharam Is An Attack To The North / Defence Headquarters Can't Declare Ipob A Terrorist Organisation- Says Huriwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.