Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

The Nigerian Who Designed An American Car - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Who Designed An American Car (2468 Views)

The Man Who Designed Dis Was Influenced By De Holy Spirit / Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM / Ajumobi Is An American, So Akala May Still Be Governor Of Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Who Designed An American Car by SEFAGO(m): 8:16am On Feb 20, 2010
bawomolo:

who no like better thing, noble prize ko peasant price ni grin

Yeha him and Oyibo. Its so sad the two biggest African fraud scientists are Nigerians. Represent grin

Oyibo even made is own worse claiming to find the formula for God or some crap like that, hehe Nigeria- I love you
Re: The Nigerian Who Designed An American Car by bawomolo(m): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2010
SEFAGO:

Yeha him and Oyibo. Its so sad the two biggest African fraud scientists are Nigerians. Represent grin

Oyibo even made is own worse claiming to find the formula for God or some crap like that, hehe Nigeria- I love you

oh Oyibo is the GAGUT guy. The creator of the almighty unification power grin
nigerian 419 on the intellectual scale.
Re: The Nigerian Who Designed An American Car by SEFAGO(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2010
bawomolo:

oh Oyibo is the GAGUT guy.  The creator of the almighty unification power  grin
nigerian 419 on the intellectual scale.

The unified field theory formula. I remember when I was young and my dad forced me to read the Gagut guy's story in punch newspaper. My dad them summarily lambasted my minute academic achievements and said I should work hard to be like Prof. Gabriel Oyibo- tufiakwa  grin

He further claimed to be nominated for the Nobel prize despite the fact that nominated people are never known
Re: The Nigerian Who Designed An American Car by slap1(m): 8:30am On Feb 20, 2010
Achievement-wise, I say Emeagwali has done better than d car guy. But, come to think of it, never heard of d Nobel prize for supercomputing being awarded to anyone else save d guy. I know of Economics, Peace, Science& Literature( which God will bring my way one day). Did d guy create that category or wat?
Re: The Nigerian Who Designed An American Car by mamagee3(f): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2010
Since when did Ini Edo's husband become African's Bill Gates.
Re: The Nigerian Who Designed An American Car by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2010
slap1:

Achievement-wise, I say Emeagwali has done better than d car guy. But, come to think of it, never heard of d Nobel prize for supercomputing being awarded to anyone else save d guy. I know of Economics, Peace, Science& Literature( which God will bring my way one day). Did d guy create that category or wat?

forget that aboki gworo chewer  -  see another nobel prize winner in the making

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-229968.0.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/126708_AK0025__OO1974___008___0001_jpg742bb29781f8cf9e61b77b5ed944d052

that machine runs on batteries wind and grease

have u ever askd yourself why emegwali has a website where he lauds himself?

do bill gates , steve jobs, the google founders, tim berners lee ( the real father of the net) have websites where they blow their trumpets?

no

you know why?

because they stand out among their peers

it is only a failure who will create a wbsite so he can deceive ignorant folk about his achievements. there are several nigerians some of whom have been mentiod on nairaland in te past, who have made great strides in cience. they do not run about seeking adulation, because they don't need to. they are respected by their peers.

this lecture may be over your head. . .

mama-gee:

Since when did Ini Edo's husband become African's Bill Gates.

debosky!!!!!

i think another reban is in order - or just confine mama gee to posting on jokes
Re: The Nigerian Who Designed An American Car by mamagee3(f): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2010
oyb:

debosky!!!!!

i think another reban is in order - or just confine mama gee to posting on jokes

Okay, don't worry another ban is in order for you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monumental Land Scams In Lagos Involving Governor Fashola And Ex Governor Tinubu / How Nigerians Defied Gabonese Security To Welcome Jonathan ! / President Jonathan Has 133 Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.