Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

8 Months After Medicals At Ikeja Electric - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 8 Months After Medicals At Ikeja Electric (1416 Views)

5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today / Diseases That Can Make You Fail Pre-employment Medicals / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Months After Medicals At Ikeja Electric by dawahlarry: 9:06am On Aug 16, 2017
Having sailed through both first and second stages interview at IE, I was told to provide pay slips received at my former place of work which I did. I was later told to proceed for medicals in which I didn't waste time to have. While myself and other interviewees were waiting to be called for documentation, I realized one of us, whom I had his number, was called for documentation after the medicals. I was later sent a mail that the company is keeping me in view for future opportunities. Several recruitments had been carried out by the company between then and now but I was never considered despite the promise made by IE. Below are the screenshots of the mails sent to me after the interviews. 

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: 8 Months After Medicals At Ikeja Electric by Andy2274: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2017
Na Wao! Just hope that one day they will call you. I had one two years ago after two interviews and agreed on salary uptil now I didn't hear anything from them. Just keep hope alive because I didn't any reason why they should not get back to you. Good Luck
Re: 8 Months After Medicals At Ikeja Electric by dawahlarry: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
Andy2274:
Na Wao! Just hope that one day they will call you. I had one two years ago after two interviews and agreed on salary uptil now I didn't hear anything from them. Just keep hope alive because I didn't any reason why they should not get back to you. Good Luck
Alright
Re: 8 Months After Medicals At Ikeja Electric by casiello(m): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
I advise you remove the screenshots containing the hr staff emails, its unprofessional. The mails were sent to you in confidence.
Pray you are later called upon (which is very possible) whilst applying to other openings. Its not set in stone that you must work there.

(1) (Reply)

Immigrantion Recruiment / CV Submission At Broron Oil And Gas Limited / British American Tobacco Recruitment For Graduate Trade Marketing Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.