Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,812 members, 7,959,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) (27870 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two New Helicopters To Fight Boko Haram (Photos) / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by Aragon: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Okay

This country is not a serious country. You initiated a Task force against Boko rams with 4 Apcs, three trucks and a Toyota Hiace bus!
Meanwhile, the convoy of some ministers like Amaechi is longer than 12 vehicles. Even Buratai himself rides in the latest bullet proof Land Cruiser.

What the military needs to do is to get long range reconnaissance aircraft and functional fighter jets not the type supplied by that son of perdition called Arthur Eze.

The reconnaissance aircraft would pick targets deep in the forest and guide missiles into picking their targets cleanly.

These vehicles they want to use against Boko rams are what they use to scare rioters and protesters in Venezuela and Egypt.

God bless the Nigerian Army, but corruption has made it weak in the fight against Boko rams.

Point noted! Read the news again... these ones are to take care of lil pockets they come across... These here does not make up or come close to our Atillary... Watch Clips on Youtube ... Yes Corruption plays a great part especially in the previous government but this Present Government is light years ahead in the Fight against BH that is why the 14 LGA they once captured and Flew their Evil Flags has been Recaptured and Nigerian Flags fly there now... Live has resumed, Children are back to school.. Even the United States announced last week that they will be selling some Fighter Jets and Helicopter to Nigeria to fight BH and as you already know, they didnt want to sell before.. So while you made some points, I also want you to consider the points I am making.. These pics here is not a proper representation of our Army, Weapons and the fight againts BH. I think they are doing a good Job despite the difficulty of fighting a War based on Ideology. Thanks
Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
EVarn:
Please at least have a modicum of respect for the gallant men and women who have died so that you and I won't be living as refugees today.

The people had families too,some were even breadwinners. Those soldiers you see in the pictures risk their lives everyday just to protect us,protect our families and loved ones. They do not know sleep, they bleed and sometimes have to live on meagre food rations and delayed wages.

The truth is that in every organisation,their would always be bad-eggs,but we shouldn't allow the actions of bad people to deprive us of our humanity and sanity.What makes you better than those people you call "illiterate miscreants" if you are so willing to insult the sacrifice made by these patriots on our behalf?,you think it is easy to leave a family behind and go into the bush to fight for your country?,hell,these guys don't even know when next they will see their families again,or if they will ever see their families again for that matter.

So please, if you have any conscience at all,then try to conform to decorum,and never ever again insult the sacrifice made by these gallant patriots.
Do they have respect for the average citizen? I dont see any sense in praying for people who disrespect you call you names. What dirty sacrifice? fùck them
Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by Aragon: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
frisky2good:
You can only win a war by occupying the land. Going into the bush to kill your enemy and then running back to your base before darkness is just cat and mouse game. Until our COAS can drive alone from Maiduguri to Damboa, boko haram threat is still very real.

Then you have not been following this closely. For one, the 14 LGA once captured by BH has been recaptured and life has started there again, children are back to school again. Also watch Clips on Youtube, our Milliatry are deep inside Sambia, they stay there as their homes. Pls watch Clips, they dont return home they are there like permanently... Maybe I will post the clips later
Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by EVarn(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Do they have respect for the average citizen? I dont see any sense in praying for people who disrespect you call you names. What dirty sacrifice? fùck them
Do you know every single soldier in this country?,If you have met ten bad soldiers,does that mean all of them are bad?,do you now agree that not every one of them is bad?....then you've got your answer.

You may not respect them,but those who have been saved from the jaw of death by these soldiers will definitely know their worth,and it is there opinions that matters.

Most of the soldiers that misbehave are the uneducated ones who are either power-drunk or frustrated with the way Nigerians stereotype them and treat them with contempt.
Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Boko haram food is ready grin

brutai i know u wouldnt like to disclose the numbers that will be killed by ur brothers the boko H.

But i sure know i will be many if not all.

Lets call this operation; operation crocodile chop!

I wish u all happy shotting month, the happy triggermen
Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
EVarn:
Do you know every single soldier in this country?,If you have met ten bad soldiers,does that mean all of them are bad?,do you now agree that not every one of them is bad?....then you've got your answer.

You may not respect them,but those who have been saved from the jaw of death by these soldiers will definitely know their worth,and it is there opinions that matters.

Most of the soldiers that misbehave are the uneducated ones who are either power-drunk or frustrated with the way Nigerians stereotype them and treat them with contempt.

I have 2cousins in the army and make no mistakes I love them to the moon and back..... but fùck 'em
Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by Aragon: 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
Sit yo dumb ass down. The war in Afghanistan is the US going to another country. Not Al qaeda holding territory in the US. You get the difference huh?

And you have to Insult somebody that is old enough to give birth to you to pass your Message? You must think everyone you come across on NL is your average Youth running around looking for who to Insult. If I know your Location, I will fly down to Nigeria and ask you to Look me in the eye and Repeat what you just said. What has what you said got to do with the Realities of WAR? Didnt the same US come to Europe to aid us in fighting the 2nd world war, and did that change anything about the dynamics of the War? If we are to go by your logic, how come the US has not been able to stop the crazy Gun Violence that is happening in the Country? Or the UK being able to stop the Knife Violence that is happening in the UK? Once a people believe in something, it becomes Difficult to stop, that was the point I am making and you have to open your mouth to Insult who? Because you are hiding behind a Computer? Please avoid my posts if you cant be Civil cos you might not know where this might lead you. Thanks
Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by Kevsman(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
Titto93:
No be only Mobile Task Force, ma Phone Task Force.
Nigerian Army remains coward if they didn't capture Shekua in the expiration of Burutai's 40 days ultimatum. 16 days left.
Shame to Illiterate miscreants that only know how to flex their substandard weapons on armless citizens.
mtchewww
you no get brain

Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
Almighty God will guide and protect you guys.
Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
This warfare has gone beyond physical combat,right now what is needed is special intelligence unit to monitor n ascertain the patterns n track there where about.bring the war to these suckers.
Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Aragon:

And you have to Insult somebody that is old enough to give birth to you to pass your Message? You must think everyone you come across on NL is your average Youth running around looking for who to Insult. If I know your Location, I will fly down to Nigeria and ask you to Look me in the eye and Repeat what you just said. What has what you said got to do with the Realities of WAR? Didnt the same US come to Europe to aid us in fighting the 2nd world war, and did that change anything about the dynamics of the War? If we are to go by your logic, how come the US has not been able to stop the crazy Gun Violence that is happening in the Country? Or the UK being able to stop the Knife Violence that is happening in the UK? Once a people believe in something, it becomes Difficult to stop, that was the point I am making and you have to open your mouth to Insult who? Because you are hiding behind a Computer? Please avoid my posts if you cant be Civil cos you might not know where this might lead you. Thanks
Oh shut up and take several seats... in fact take the whole damned stadium. I ask . Do you see Al qaeda holding any territory in the US? A simple 'yes' or 'no' would do Mr. Man.
Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
dutchnorics:
This warfare has gone beyond physical combat,right now what is needed is special intelligence unit to monitor n ascertain the patterns n track there where about.bring the war to these suckers.
Intelligence you say... LMAO grin
What intelligence is tuere in the millitary?
Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by moninuola65: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Boko in trouble!
Buhari get annoyed!
Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:
God bless The Armed Forces.
Amen.
Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
OK oo! Good luck to them
Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sirambassador:
Everyday new plan.... sad

Crush it once and for all...

All they do is invent new plan, and waste life's of those involved...

Lwad have mercy

infact d Nigeria military has become a house of amusement...so all these years., what have they been doing .....fvckked up military
Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by DaAwesome1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
this might go a long way in locating this Bh guys..just like the usa did during vietnam.(long range reconaisance patrol.lurp).they cud direct airstrike and artillery strikes.
Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Intelligence you say... LMAO grin

What intelligence is tuere in the millitary?

How can u be fighting people u don't know or even know where they launch there attack from.
Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by Bimbilla(m): 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Double wahala for we drivers more road block on our road
Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
dutchnorics:

How can u be fighting people u don't know or even know where they launch there attack from.
Thats the ironic part. They have drones, they have surveilance planes in some instances they report that they know where the terrorists are but they cant seem to be able to stop them.
Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by tshege(m): 1:53am On Aug 17, 2017
empressteemah06:
My own opinion is.. Sambisa forest should be bomb once and for all. No mercy for them.

Destroy a vital forest because you want to catch terrorists?
Have you forgotten the size of Sambisa forest? 700 whopping square kilometres.

When BOKOHARAM knows there's will be an attack, they'll just relocate to the other side of our borders and sneak back whenever the fire dies down.

I am still sure BOKOHARAM have spies within the military structure. If not, this insurgency would have gone down to the barest minimum.
Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 17, 2017
All this techniques is to divert nigerians money to the north all in the name of boko aram
Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by Awaja(m): 6:39am On Aug 17, 2017
Give Nigerian army the modern equipment they will do magic,not those old riffles.
Re: Mobile Task Force Launched By Army To Crush Boko Haram (Photos) by walest92: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2017
Most of the time the social media contributes to the flow of information from the Nigerian army to the boko boys. I feel plans like this should be a silent plan like the one barracks Obama planned with the seal team 6 against that idiot called Osama bin Laden.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Tried To Kidnap Mathew Dike In Rivers Caught (photos) / Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina / Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.