Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) - TV/Movies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) (80022 Views)

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Attack On Titan Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (47) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 18, 2017
TrollTrap:
That Littlefinger guy is a total bellend..hope Arya guts him with his stupid face and creepy voice angry angry
Season Finale, he will be gutted!
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 18, 2017
donblazer10:
We've nt even heard from greyworm and the unsullied
grin probably next season fighting the Wight King.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by siempere(m): 4:24am On Aug 18, 2017
PreacherX:
grin probably next season fighting the Wight King.
We might still see them in d next episode outside the walls of Kingslanding when Danny and Cercei meets..
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by siempere(m): 4:59am On Aug 18, 2017
obiageIi:

Huh??
Armed Force...
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by BraniacX(m): 5:28am On Aug 18, 2017
sarahade:
Stupid thread.
Mtcheeew everybody is feeling smart on someone else's script. If you don't understand GOT go and write your own script.
All this olodo looking for loopholes and terrible actors are just slow and foolish.

If you like quote me I won't reply. tongue tongue
see her big head cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Leyqute(m): 6:19am On Aug 18, 2017
So, Jon Snow was never a bastard and is the rightful heir. Odiegwu.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Igwe007(m): 6:52am On Aug 18, 2017
Leyqute:
So, Jon Snow was never a bastard and is the rightful heir. Odiegwu.

Late Comer
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Coyotejack(m): 6:57am On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:
I guess they really rushed things this season. Ten episodes couldnt have been enough to cover all the stories this season.

Budget baba budget
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 6:58am On Aug 18, 2017
Seunpaul01:

Moreover, it is the dragon that was busy burning all his armies. There is also possibility that if he aimed at drogon it may be averted because there are well trained and professional soldiers there. It makes a huge sense dude.
They were already on drogon's back and believe me...... Not a single one of them can do anything to stop that spear if he had aimed for drogon.

And look closely at drogon and tell me what you think he is doing in the screenshot below....

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 7:01am On Aug 18, 2017
gj22:

It's literally winter.
That's why stannis wanted to take winter fell asap.

Winter + WW
yeah..... But i thought we were talking about king's landing or am I missing something here?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 7:07am On Aug 18, 2017
PreacherX:
it clearly states 2018/2019..... Which shows it can be 2018 or 2019 or it can elapse to 2019 just like shows like Supernatural that start airing in a year and elapse to the following year. undecided
How is your comment different from anything everyone else said?
And the wikia page is not affiliated with HBO in any official sense so why should should their words be taken as gospel? They are just putting forward their best guess just like everyone else here is doing.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by RobbStark(m): 7:08am On Aug 18, 2017
PreacherX:
You are reading my text upside down.

1. Drogon is Loyal to Khaleesi

2. Remember what happened in Mereen. He almost got killed, Nobody said the others were not locked up.

If Khalessi wasn't riding Drogon, do you think Drogon would have fled like the way rheagal fled after Visaerion (The Night King Dragon) was brought down?

They are all loyal. Dany always calls out drogon wen ever she is in danger. Drogon is like the first son.
At the fighting pit in meereen, it was only drogon that was free then while the other two were locked up.
You forgot to say that wen you said it was drogon that came to her rescue.

My tv is positioned wella. Tnx
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by lordkush: 7:08am On Aug 18, 2017
Chysler:
We should probably start protest early to demand they give us pre- sequel of scenes before Roberts rebellion... Starting from the invasion by the first men and their war with the children of the forest, the flooding of the neck, the peace pact, the invasion by the andals with their sept... The balkanisation of the andals into the seven kingdoms, the battle for the control of the trident by the storm kings, iron borns and the vale... Then the coming of rhegar but before this they will show us the ghizcary empire of essos, its rise and fall... The rise of the slaver bays and the coming of the dothrakis... The finding of the dragon egg by valyrian shepherds and the eventual rise of the of the valyrian empire and its cataclysmic decline into the Boiling sea... Then the beautiful city of volantes with its rise in worship of the God of light... The sacking of volantes by valyrian dragons which led to the grey scale disease as a curse and the eventual voyage of nymeria woman warrior of volantes to Dorne sea she was accepted by the Martell families alone and how she conquered and ruled the Dorne after marrying the Martell prince... Also the rise of bravoos as a economic power by slaves..

All this and many more needs pre-sequel... We demand this... If transgennders and gays can have their right, it is our right to be entertained... Hashtag #HBOgiveuspresequel.
lol are you serious?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Coyotejack(m): 7:10am On Aug 18, 2017
PreacherX:
Season Finale, he will be gutted!

Before the season finale , just like battle of bastards , red wedding
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Cybertext(m): 7:18am On Aug 18, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
when fighting off the Wight that attacked Lord commander Mormont, didn't Jon burn his hands when he unintentionally set it on fire?
I don't think he's fireproof but after his death and resurrection........ Who knows? maybe the lord of light has granted him a few new tricks he doesn't know about yet.

Yea "who knows. ..??" Anything is possible. ..
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Coyotejack(m): 7:21am On Aug 18, 2017
JennyOfOldstones:
1) The three headed Dragons who must defeat the NK in that prophecy makes reference to a Targaryen and Tyrion has been theorized to be the son of Mad King Aerys and Joanna Lannister. So in your opinion the NK is a secret Targaryen who's just setting himself up for destruction in the end ..wow! just wow.
2) It's logical that anyone, Daenerys included would look dwarfish riding on a massive creature like a dragon..who the Bleep(except the viewers obviously) would care about how majestic you look riding one when the survival of humanity is at stake.
3) Tywin Lannister wasn't even at King's Landing during the initial salvo of the Battle of Blackwater. He was in Harrenhal and that battle was mostly a sea battle hence the name "Blackwater". The Lannisters didn't even have a navy because Stannis who was Master of Ships during Robert Baratheon's reign had taken the royal fleet with him to Dragonstone after the disappointment of not being named Hand of the King and he came back with that same fleet to fight. King's Landing would have been toast if Tyrion hadn't toasted Stannis first by ordering the Lannister troops to set the wildfire on the ships.

Haven't u learnt anything about prophesies from the red lady(witch) , they are never as they appear
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Cybertext(m): 7:22am On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Lol.. you again.. i guess you are not a sansa fan because sansa fans will never see it this way. Did sansa think arya waned to kill her afer she took the dagger?

Even the sister thinks she was stupid enough to think the lannisters will free Eddard stark (who am I to judge). She actually was so afraid that Arya will gut her belly opened.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by obiageIi(f): 7:29am On Aug 18, 2017
siempere:
Armed Force...
Oh, Great
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Coyotejack(m): 7:29am On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Somebody said this episode just confirmed that Arya couldnt have survived kingslanding. I still dont want to believe this. It shows arya will never write that stupid letter to robbstark.
Sansa acted silly because of her love for jeoffrey, because she has been betrothed to him.

I think Arya will survive kingslanding.

She said she would rather die, y are u still justifying her survival na
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 7:40am On Aug 18, 2017
Cybertext:

Even the sister thinks she was stupid enough to think the lannisters will free Eddard stark (who am I to judge). She actually was so afraid that Arya will gut her belly opened.

In season 1, after arya said she hated jeoffrey, the queen and sansa. Lord Eddard stark told her that sansa is her sister that no matter what happened they must stand with eachother and not fight war amongst themselves. So i guess Arya likes her sister.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by BraniacX(m): 7:43am On Aug 18, 2017
Chysler:
We should probably start protest early to demand they give us pre- sequel of scenes before Roberts rebellion... Starting from the invasion by the first men and their war with the children of the forest, the flooding of the neck, the peace pact, the invasion by the andals with their sept... The balkanisation of the andals into the seven kingdoms, the battle for the control of the trident by the storm kings, iron borns and the vale... Then the coming of rhegar but before this they will show us the ghizcary empire of essos, its rise and fall... The rise of the slaver bays and the coming of the dothrakis... The finding of the dragon egg by valyrian shepherds and the eventual rise of the of the valyrian empire and its cataclysmic decline into the Boiling sea... Then the beautiful city of volantes with its rise in worship of the God of light... The sacking of volantes by valyrian dragons which led to the grey scale disease as a curse and the eventual voyage of nymeria woman warrior of volantes to Dorne sea she was accepted by the Martell families alone and how she conquered and ruled the Dorne after marrying the Martell prince... Also the rise of bravoos as a economic power by slaves..

All this and many more needs pre-sequel... We demand this... If transgennders and gays can have their right, it is our right to be entertained... Hashtag #HBOgiveuspresequel.

There are many errors in this summation of the history of essos and westeros of yours

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 7:43am On Aug 18, 2017
Coyotejack:

She said she would rather die, y are u still justifying her survival na

Maybe she wouldnt have survived but she wouldnt be so stupid to think her father will be freed just like that.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 7:45am On Aug 18, 2017
Why did littlefinger send a cuthroat to kill bran withthat dagger??

Was he contracted by the lannisters to do that?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by BraniacX(m): 7:45am On Aug 18, 2017
vhickky:
when there is will, there is a way....if he finds out he will forge an ice spear....

And if he manages to forge one, who will imbue it with the magic of the night king? Or you think it is just an ordinary ice javelin? Also who will launch or throw it with such accuracy?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 7:47am On Aug 18, 2017
Everyone is saying jonsnow made a dumb decision to go capture a wight but u have forgotten that so many actors have made dumb decisioms before invluding catelyn stark.

She made a dumb decision to go find out who owns the dagger rather than do it in another manner. Maybe she wouldnt have been killed.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Coyotejack(m): 7:50am On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Maybe she wouldnt have survived but she wouldnt be so stupid to think her father will be freed just like that.

That would have made a daughter and father execution don't you think?

Sha what's better than one dead Stark? Two dead starks . undecided
That's bad cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 7:53am On Aug 18, 2017
Tormund: which of the queens need a proof of the wight walkers. The Dragon queen or the one fucking his brother?

Jon snow: Both of them.

My question is, how did tormund know about cersei fucking his brother?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Cybertext(m): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2017
Some People are just here "whinging" about loopholes and plotholes... (this is a fantasy show remember? )

Someone earlier said how did Gendry run back so fast and got to the east watch easily. ... forgetting that the suicide squad were trekking and gisting from east watch up to the mountain with a pointed arrow head (the one the hound saw in the fire).

The walk was within a day obviously looking at the sun during the walk (it might be a hour walk more or less from east watch no one knows).

The lake where the suicide squad were trapped could have taken several hours (i think it was even overnight), to solidify for it not to break again.

Those Wight were even all on sleep mode before uncle clegane went on stoning party.

My point is watch the plot and enjoy it stop looking for unnecessary plot holes... just enjoy the show and stop whining around.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by GMan650(m): 8:00am On Aug 18, 2017
Jon left Dragonstone with some men and some dragonglass. Wouldn't it have made sense if those men had taken the dragonglass to Winterfell and give updates about Jon's whereabouts? I don't wanna believe they went to Eastwatch with Jon and the dragonglass with the fact that two boats sailed from dragonstone.

TheKingIsHere Iamlegend1 BraniacX
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Cybertext(m): 8:02am On Aug 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Tormund: which of the queens need a proof of the wight walkers. The Dragon queen or the one fucking his brother?

Jon snow: Both of them.

My question is, how did tormund know about cersei fucking his brother?

Guys gist, they can't start showing us all the gist and gossips na. Tormund has been south of the wall longer enough to know the politics and schemes of who sits on the iron throne and why.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2017
Cybertext:
Some People are just here "whinging" about loopholes and plotholes... (this is a fantasy show remember? )

Someone earlier said how did Gendry run back so fast and got to the east watch easily. ... forgetting that the suicide squad were trekking and gisting from east watch up to the mountain with a pointed arrow head (the one the hound saw in the fire).

The walk was within a day obviously looking at the sun during the walk (it might be a hour walk more or less from east watch no one knows).

The lake where the suicide squad were trapped could have taken several hours (i think it was even overnight), to solidify for it not to break again.

Those Wight were even all on sleep mode before uncle clegane went on stoning party.

My point is watch the plot and enjoy it stop looking for unnecessary plot holes... just enjoy the show and stop whining around.

overnight you say?? So Gendry ran so fast enough to eastwatch, sent a raven so fast to DragonStone, Danny flew so fast from Dragonstone too all in one night?
GRRM said Westeros is as big as South America, the time jumps just don't make sense.
no one is whining, talking about the holes are part of enjoying the show imho
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2017
GMan650:
Jon left Dragonstone with some men and some dragonglass. Wouldn't it have made sense if those men had taken the dragonglass to Winterfell and give updates about Jon's whereabouts? I don't wanna believe they went to Eastwatch with Jon and the dragonglass with the fact that two boats sailed from dragonstone.
Ain't nobody got time for that.... a ship needs at the very least a Skeleton crew to be sailed properly and the numbers Jon had was barely up to a Skeleton crew so I don't think they could afford to split up. And that dragonglass Jon had in that crate will barely be enough to arm even a 1000 soldiers.
And there are ravens in dragonstone which can be used..... So I don't think having to go to Winterfell was necessary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (47)

NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.