Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

My Reaction To The Murder Committed By The Nigerian Cowardly Boyscouts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Reaction To The Murder Committed By The Nigerian Cowardly Boyscouts (369 Views)

Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion / Friends Arraigned For The Murder Of Emmanuel Ubah In Lagos. Photos / Nigeria Army Cowardly Runs Away From Nnamdi Kanu- Photos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Reaction To The Murder Committed By The Nigerian Cowardly Boyscouts by dudebuck: 11:57am On Aug 16, 2017
Just as news broke that the cowardly army killed a member of IPOB in ekwulobia, I was actually surprised that yorobaa people were jumping up and down like baboons and monkeys to the death of my brother, but a while ago, there was a fight between them and the hausa fulani overlords at the so called afonja holy town of ile ife, but one thing that is so somehow, is the fact that after the fight, arrests were made and itbis clear that only afonjas were arrested, to rub more saltvon the wound, the Oba is still under arrest, but what surprises me is that, nobody is talking about it, nobody is asking any questions about the oba, but here they are jubilating like never before over the death of our brother, it is quite unfortunate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Impeached Edo Dep. Speaker Refuses To Return Cars / South South And South East Governor's Meeting / How Diezani Madueke Got Lucky Under Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.