Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

BREAKING: Osinbajo Assigns Portfolios To New Ministers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Osinbajo Assigns Portfolios To New Ministers (393 Views)

Governor Fayemi Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners, Talks Tough / Osinbajo Assigns Portfolios To New Ministers / How Buhari Stopped Osinbajo From Assigning Portfolios To New Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Osinbajo Assigns Portfolios To New Ministers by olajay86(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/08/breaking-osinbajo-assigns-portfolios-to.html

Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, on Wednesday assigned portfolios to the two Ministers he swore in few weeks ago at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Following their confirmation by the Senate, Osinbajo had three weeks ago swore-in Stephen Ocheni and Suleiman Hassan into office.

According to Osinbajo, Ocheni will resume as the Minister of State in the Ministry of Labour and Productivity.

Ocheni replaces his predecessor, the James Ocholi who hailed from the same state, Kogi State.

Suleiman Hassan, who hails from Gombe State, on his part is to resume as the Minister of State, Power, Works and Housing.

The Acting President also swore in 15 permanent secretaries to fill the vacancies created in various government agencies.

Details later…

Cc:

Mynd44

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Assigns Portfolios To New Ministers by LionDeLeo: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
Stephen Ocheni, I don't really understand what your challenges should be but Suleiman Hassan, your ways are rough in the ministry.
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Assigns Portfolios To New Ministers by Krossbow123: 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Stephen Ocheni, I don't really understand what your challenges should be but Suleiman Hassan, your ways are rough in the ministry.
nice moves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Assigns Portfolios To New Ministers by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
Weak acting president!
I wish fayose was our acting president.
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Assigns Portfolios To New Ministers by Mynd44: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2017

(1)

An Anology Of Pmb Vacation / Reno Omokri Blast President Buhari / NNAMDI KANU: Anyone Who Tries To Arrest Me Will Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.