Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Who Is Nigeria's Best Actor At The Moment? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Nigeria's Best Actor At The Moment? (1172 Views)

Davido Gets Angry And Throws Bottle On An Actor At His Lekki Mansion / Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival / Casmir Anyanwu & Bolanle Ninolowo "Picture Perfect" Star Actor At The Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Nigeria's Best Actor At The Moment? by demolinka(m): 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
We may not yet have the ability to produce $100m budget films, but our film industry is certainly not where it used to be. The graphics and animations, the sets, even the 'action scenes' are more believable now. One thing never changed, though; the quality of acting. From back in the Ogunde days to the Jim crow...sorry...Jim iyke era, we've always been blessed with actors (and actresses) who could lift a drab movie with their theatrical prowess, and I think this present crop of actors have what it takes to take the art to the next level.

So who's your favorite actor, male or female at the moment?
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Actor At The Moment? by ibkkk(f): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
Actors-Kunle Afolayan.Odunlade Adekola.Muyiwa Ademola.Idris Elba.

Actresses-Funke Akindele.Nse Ikpe Etim.
Can't really say who the best is!
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Actor At The Moment? by ebukahandsome(m): 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
Kelechi udegbe, pope junior odonwodo and kelvin books
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Actor At The Moment? by Sammmypoko(m): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
Odunlade....
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Actor At The Moment? by tossie101(f): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
Daniel k daniel.
Mike ezuronye.
Junior pope.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Actor At The Moment? by tossie101(f): 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
ibkkk:
Actors-Kunle Afolayan.Odunlade Adekola.Muyiwa Ademola.Idris Elba.
Actresses-Funke Akindele.Nse Ikpe Etim.
Can't really say who the best is!

He is talking of Nollywood not Yorubawood.
Who sabi those ones u mentioned.?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Actor At The Moment? by demolinka(m): 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
tossie101:

Hehehehehe. All join na
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Actor At The Moment? by ibkkk(f): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
tossie101:

So,yoruba actors are not part of nollywood shocked
You may not know them,I do.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Actor At The Moment? by tossie101(f): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
ibkkk:

So,yoruba actors are not part of nollywood shocked
You may not know them,I do.

My dear nobody no them.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Actor At The Moment? by ibkkk(f): 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
tossie101:

My dear nobody no them.
Na u no sabi dem o.
We wey sabi dem sabi tongue
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Actor At The Moment? by tossie101(f): 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
ibkkk:

Na u no sabi dem o.
We wey sabi dem sabi tongue

Not just me.. a lot dont.
Sabi different from sabi tongue
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Actor At The Moment? by tosynity(f): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
tossie101:

My dear nobody no them.
u wish
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Actor At The Moment? by tossie101(f): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
tosynity:

u wish

Thats d truth! .
They ar3 only popular in yorubaland.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Actor At The Moment? by ibkkk(f): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
tossie101:

Not just me.. a lot dont.
Sabi different from sabi tongue
List yours,let's see.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Actor At The Moment? by tossie101(f): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
ibkkk:

List yours,let's see.

My list dey na.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Actor At The Moment? by luvinhubby(m): 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
For me none for now, since the era of Ramsey, Sam Dede, Kalu etc, no one has impressed me lately.

On the other hand, Ghana actors appear to have taken the shine off them.
Re: Who Is Nigeria's Best Actor At The Moment? by demolinka(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
luvinhubby:
For me none for now, since the era of Ramsey, Sam Dede, Kalu etc, no one has impressed me lately.

On the other hand, Ghana actors appear to have taken the shine off them.

To be frank I'd take the older guys over the new school, any day. Guys like Olu Jacobs, Pete Edochie, Alex Usifo, RMD, Kola Oyewo really did and still do it for me. Their craft was believable...maybe because they had thorough professional training and came up through stage plays.

I respect Odunlade Adekola in the new school.

(1) (Reply)

TV Personality, IK Osakioduwa And Family Visit Guliver's Land, England (Photos) / Beyonce And Her Curves Step Out For Date Night With Jay Z (photos) / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.