Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,419 members, 7,958,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

Ambode, Utomi Bags I Am Nigeria Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode, Utomi Bags I Am Nigeria Award (487 Views)

''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi / Pat Utomi Meets With Pastor Kumuyi (Photos) / 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ambode, Utomi Bags I Am Nigeria Award by shehuolayinka(m): 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, Proffesor Pat Utomi and other Nigerians bags I am Nigeria Awards in Oriental Hotel, Lagos.

I AM NIGERIA Initiative held a memorable and profoundly appreciative dinner and awards ceremony at Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos. 

At the opening event, Sir Victor Okwuadi of I AM NIGERIA Initiative also stressed that  the organization unshakably believes in the great people of Nigeria and that the organization believes in giving honor to whom honor was due and that was the  theme in action at the the dinner and awards night . 

Some of the Awardees are: Governor Akinwunmi Ambode, Prof. Pat Utomi, Senator Abdulfatai Buhari, Engineer Greg Ogbeifun, Alhaji Aminu Gwadabe, Dr. Dare Mark, Dr. Ayo Adegboye, Titus and Tobias Igwe, Chude Jideonwo, Comrade Ahmed Ojikutu and many more.

(1) (Reply)

Col Tony Nyiam Slams Fashola, Praises Ambode / Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable –buhari / Photos: Armed Robbers Strike Again In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.