Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,213 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine (3993 Views)

Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids / Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysia After His Friend Got Arrested For Visiting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by crispviv: 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
So my friend travelled with a valid tourist visa to kiev in ukraine and the border police deported him for no other reason than the fact that they hate Nigerians. What kind of thing is this.

Op: please put this on front page

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by Fidelismaria: 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
shocked
damn
the guy village people must be rily strong
respek to them
Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by Chongaiman: 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Your guy no try at all! Aren't we all in this quagmire together? Who is he expecting to take over his share of the recession and hardship? I hope he has learnt his lesson. There is no place like home.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by gmajor10(m): 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
crispviv:
So my friend travelled with a valid tourist visa to kiev in ukraine and the border police deported him for no other reason than the fact that they hate Nigerians. What kind of thing is this.

Tell your friend to tell the truth, all visas has conditions attached to them. He must have violated his visa condition, or Na fake visa in the first place. Tourist visa, what is the duration on it?

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by ipobarecriminals: 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
sad sad undecided undecided undecided Tell that u r friend to open thread and narrate his own side/how they hate Nigerians. How many Nigerians without paper dem deport!/nah only ur guy ydem trowel. And no thanks to those PIGS that sell wraps from Bombay to Pakistan to South Africa, Indonesia in the name of developing.*spit*

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by urvillagepeoplee(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Fidelismaria:
shocked
damn
the guy village people must be rily strong
respek to them
why always us for every bad thing?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by Fidelismaria: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:

cos u guys are bad belles who don't want to better themselves yet hate the progress of others
Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by urvillagepeoplee(m): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
Fidelismaria:

cos u guys are bad belles who don't want to better themselves yet hate the progress of others
the people doing u are ur neighbors in ur face me I punch u compound there in ajengule.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by crispviv: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
gmajor10:

Tell your friend to tell the truth, all visas has conditions attached to them. He must have violated his visa condition, or Na fake visa in the first place. Tourist visa, what is the duration on it?

He did not violate any condition, he was going to estonia for studies and needed to go to ukraine so as to visit the estonian embassy in ukraine
Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by crispviv: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided undecided lipsrsealed embarassed sad grin cool coolwe know u are lying,but continue. U ARE UR OWN FRIEND NOT ONE "GHOST" It is always UR friend. Tell us the truth nah jankara /oluwole fisa dem give "UR friend"

I really dont have time to exchange words with yoy
Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by crispviv: 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:

So the guy travelled via turkish air with a valid tourist visa to ukraine. On arrival they asked him why ukraine? He answered. They then told him that the hate nigerians and all nigerians should go back to their country
Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by ipobarecriminals: 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
smiley cheesy wink cool shocked lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed grin cool
crispviv:

crispviv:

OK sorry Tokunboh
Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by gmajor10(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
crispviv:

He did not violate any condition, he was going to estonia for studies and needed to go to ukraine so as to visit the estonian embassy in ukraine

I might be wrong, but to study in Estonia he has to process from his own country which happens to Nigeria. That's a violation already to my understanding. And you're talking about eastern Europe here, they posses stricter laws than most European countries. I still this is not the whole story.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by gmajor10(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
crispviv:

So the guy travelled via turkish air with a valid tourist visa to ukraine. On arrival they asked him why ukraine? He answered. They then told him that the hate nigerians and all nigerians should go back to their country

Tourism to Ukraine of all places? Many Nigerians studying in Ukraine at the moment.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by claremont(m): 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
crispviv:

Isn't there an Estonian embassy in Abuja?
Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by crispviv: 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
claremont:

Isn't there an Estonian embassy in Abuja?

There is no estonian embassy in abuja

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by claremont(m): 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
crispviv:

There is no estonian embassy in abuja

It just seems like a long-winded process going all the way to Ukraine to get a visa to Estonia. Surely, Estonia has an embassy somewhere in Africa. However, Estonia is a part of the schengen area, so your 'friend' can apply via any schengen country embassy in Nigeria.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by urvillagepeoplee(m): 2:13am On Aug 17, 2017
crispviv:

he didn't pay his dues.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by crispviv: 7:14am On Aug 17, 2017
claremont:

It just seems like a long-winded process going all the way to Ukraine to get a visa to Estonia. Surely, Estonia has an embassy somewhere in Africa. However, Estonia is a part of the schengen area, so your 'friend' can apply via any schengen country embassy in Nigeria.

Its not that easy. Schengen rules dont work that way
Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by mavinc4u(f): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2017
gmajor10:

I might be wrong, but to study in Estonia he has to process from his own country which happens to Nigeria. That's a violation already to my understanding. And you're talking about eastern Europe here, they posses stricter laws than most European countries. I still this is not the whole story.

Will you keep quiet. What you don't know is bigger than you. Getting tourist visa to another country that has estonia Embassy is the sure way to get to Estonia for study.

Op, abeg how did your friend get his tourist visa?
Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by mavinc4u(f): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2017
claremont:

Very easy to say but difficult to achieve.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by Lexusgs430: 7:58am On Aug 18, 2017
crispviv:

Because he has a valid original tourist visa, does not grant him automatic entry in Kiev.

Entry is at the discretion of the entry officer...... Does he have a video recording of the incident?
Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by mavinc4u(f): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Because he has a valid original tourist visa, does not grant him automatic entry in Kiev.

Entry is at the discretion of the entry officer...... Does he have a video recording of the incident?

You are the only one that made sense here. Having a visa does not guaranteed your entry.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by Lexusgs430: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2017
mavinc4u:

You are the only one that made sense here. Having a visa does not guaranteed your entry.

Thank you, Madam..... Longest time... You just scarce like N500.00
Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by crispviv: 9:02am On Aug 18, 2017
mavinc4u:

Will you keep quiet. What you don't know is bigger than you. Getting tourist visa to another country that has estonia Embassy is the sure way to get to Estonia for study.

Op, abeg how did your friend get his tourist visa?

He applied to the useless ukraine embassy. After 15 days they called him and gave him visa. When he got to the airport, they said they dont want nigerians in their country. Even those that went with study visa had to wait 5 hours before they allowed them enter.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by crispviv: 9:04am On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=59584891]

Entry is at the discretion of the entry officer...... Does he have a video recording of the incident? [/quote

Do you think that he has the luxury of recording with his phone. The sad thing is that this is happeninng to many nigerians at almost all airport. Something needs to be done about this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by Lexusgs430: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=crispviv post=59586868][/quote]

He might have had a go pro or other recording device, innocently recording all the incidents.....

How would he prove his accusation ' I was deported because the entry officer hated Nigerians'?

The footage might not help the deported, but would assist to discipline the officer in question and help future entrants to Kiev......
Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by Lexusgs430: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=crispviv post=59586868][/quote]

Lesson to Nigerian travellers - Get a video covert recording device to capture the incident, post on YouTube, other social media platforms, send a copy to all relevant embassies, send to TV stations etc etc etc

Watch how things would change dramatically positively.........
Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by realestniggah: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2017
it quite hard to believe anything in on the internet these days
something must have be wrong
or your friend isn't telling you something

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travel And Job Opportunities In The Gulf Countries: / Travel House Budget Hotel Lekki / Most Nigerians In India Are Jobless – Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.