Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine (4013 Views)

Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids / Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysia After His Friend Got Arrested For Visiting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by mavinc4u(f): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2017
crispviv:

He applied to the useless ukraine embassy. After 15 days they called him and gave him visa. When he got to the airport, they said they dont want nigerians in their country. Even those that went with study visa had to wait 5 hours before they allowed them enter.

Wow, no interview. Was it done by agent or himself cos at times all these agents will fill what they are not suppose to fill. Did he mention anything he was going to Estonia embassy. I really feel for him, he should try and look for another option. It is just annoying and I think that country has some war issues so seeing someone with tourist visa there go be like what is she/he looking for in this war zone. How is he? You guys should also try and cheer him up.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by mblarry1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
Feel you bro, same thing happened to my friend last yr in kiev, Ukr.. they even called him terrorist i mean the border police.. very useless ppl, i think if his applying he just pass tru Kharkiv
Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by mavinc4u(f): 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
mblarry1:
Feel you bro, same thing happened to my friend last yr in kiev, Ukr.. they even called him terrorist i mean the border police.. very useless ppl, i think if his applying he just pass tru Kharkiv

Hmm, does the guy have beard and mustache?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by mblarry1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
which you the guy that was deported or d border police?
Re: Help!!! My Friend Got Deported From Ukraine by mblarry1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
Yes bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Kuwait Visa / Cheap Flight From Lagos To Nairobi ???? Also Need help on Tanzania Visa & Flight / Another Airline Coming To Nigeria As Chisco Group Floats Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.