Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos (31421 Views)

15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found / 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo / 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Search has begun for a 15-year-old girl identified as Doris Ogette Obo-Bassey Ekpo who has been declared missing in Calabar, Cross River state capital. According to reports, the teenage girl left home since 12th of August and hasn't been seen since. Any information that would lead to her whereabouts - should be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/15-year-old-girl-declared-missing-leaving-home-calabar-photos.html

3 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by Tolexander: 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hmm!
Calabar girl!

She go come back home when she likes.
She is still enjoying it!

46 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by BAILMONEY: 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
HER TOTO WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME AGAINsad

22 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by Tolexander: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
BAILMONEY:
HER TOTO WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME AGAINsad
May God forgive you for saying the truth!

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by BAILMONEY: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
MAKE DEM FIRST GO SEARCH EMIR SANUSI PALACE FIRST sad

NO AFONJA MUSLIM SHOULD QUOTE ME angry

13 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by BAILMONEY: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
Tolexander:
May God forgive you for saying the truth!
TUALE AGBAWO.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by midol: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
And sikiru my yoruba muslim brother who is a tailor in calabar said he is coming back to oshogbo with fresh human head. Have they searched his travelling bag

Sikiru ti be ori omo yi sha!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by Tolexander: 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
midol:
And sikiru my yoruba muslim brother who is a tailor in calabar said he is coming back to oshogbo with fresh human head. Have they searched his travelling bag

Sikiru ti be ori omo yi sha!
lo

This is almost funny!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by CowHard: 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
They should block all the borders leading to any of the Afonja state else foul smell will soon envelope the whole place.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by kokoA(m): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
All these men broses sef.. them no go allow girl mature finish before dem begin camp am.

5 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by ZombieTAMER: 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
she don follow boyfriend run away

Make them check her at ogbomosho

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by MrHistorian: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
Another ESE ORURU.

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by cosmatika(m): 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
She'll be found. Thank God it's not in Ogun or Oyo States

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by maxiuc(m): 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
Who don abduct this girl now

Nawaoooooo

Do cross River and any Afonja state share border?

God save ur daughter oooooo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by IJOBA2: 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
DEM NEVER MINE HER SKULL FOR OSUN SO

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by YoungCas(m): 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
I guess she was influenced to sex trade.. Dem calabar girls like that thing well well

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by 0b10010011: 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Someone that could be under a man now shouting "Deeper"

14 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by medolab90(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
May she be found.

For how long has she been missing

Am suspecting something hope its not what am thinking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by bamite(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
All those who commented above me are irredemably dumb.

15 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
Na wao! These cases of missing persons are getting plentier by the day. I hope she's found.

I hope its not the usual teenage rebellion.

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by iamtardey: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
I just dey look for calabar gyal to dey knack prick.... I hia say dem dey good gaan cool
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by KingLennon(m): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
We pray she comes back safely. All those people criticizing calabar girls, abeg nah only dem da straff pass?

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Smh for these comments above!! sad
Really bad. I wonder if it was a boy that was missing, if you idiots gonna say the same thing angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by mikeycharles(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
Times are bad but people are getting dumber, just to sound funny, our society is now full of promiscuity, vulgar languages, sexual jokes etc.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by Elnino4ladies: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
She is probably riding a dick

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by collum(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
the so called dad looking for her now, where were him when d small girl was dressing seductive like her present look on d oics? I blv d small girl may even hav a phone.. I stay in calabar here . .I have seen were guys sleep with 13 or lesser age..

I pray God keep her safe and bring her back home..and for the dad, "don't manage wrong conduct, apply disciplines"

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
lol find this hard to believe
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by iamtardey: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
0b10010011 that one sef dey
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by Earthquake1: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Thank god she didn't go missing in Ogun state. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos by canalily(m): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
After 9 months we will see her againundecided

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) / How 7 Men Tied & Raped Me Inside Gutter - Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.