Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser (55945 Views)

Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) / Trump Sacks Sally Yates After She Declines To Defend Travel Ban / Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 17, 2017
empressSkincare:
Lol.....that Trump ehn, he be like say Oshogbo people dey export weed give am.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

Abeg I wan buy cream.
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Sirnucee(m): 6:54am On Aug 17, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. boy get out,am sure there is a place made for kids like you in this forum.go there and play with ur mate

adults like you are why kids like me are scared of growing up....
your level of reasoning is quite suspicious
please do the needful by still killing yourself

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by VellyG(m): 7:01am On Aug 17, 2017
JeetKuneDo:

Says the clown from land of the rising Biapigs. Ogunlesi is the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the world. No one from your lineage of nonentities is fit to tie his shoelace.

Your destiny in life is to sell Gala, La casera and Fanyogo to his people. I'll still buy Gala from you though. I'm nice.

You look photogenic at work cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5814372_031615580477458025675416489img20160217060527jpeg655f2499cc5dacc14b67b02618eae948jpeg4da01fb9242b9f42968feb20d1262155jpegbb661f607abe8323b4e13cca0f4ac2ff_jpeg2fd9b9b3d338d524392565f6f4f422d8

It doesn't stop you from harvesting his skull if you and your people have the opportunity to do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by sewuun(m): 7:06am On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=cosmatika post=59545722]I read somewhere dat he advised Trump to give more Yorubas visa, den start producing Amala & Ewedu. Dat earned him d sack [/quote who is this tribe of No origin claiming to be Jews by force.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by sewuun(m): 7:06am On Aug 17, 2017
who is this tribe of No origin claiming to be Jews by force.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Flakky26(f): 7:14am On Aug 17, 2017
drop your innovative ideas here www.myinputng.webs.com for a prosperous nigeria.
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 17, 2017
finally,the tribal war on this forum would not change anything,it would only increase the level of hatred for both tribes,funny enough,the hausas do not even get involved in all this tribal fights.i only see the westerners and the easterners only. come to think of it,all this guys on here supporting tribal wars are Nigerians in diaspora if una cause war now,you would be watching from your Television,while we face it here
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by nnaemmy(m): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2017
This report is incorrect. Since Kenneth Frazier and six other members on the the president manufacturing advisory council panel resigned early this week, the council could not form a quorum and the remaining members asked President Trump to dissolve the advisory panel. This is the correct report.

From; Charity Onabule

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:43am On Aug 17, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. Yoruba Muslim

get off my mention before i descend on you
There are more rubbish in the waste bin for you to keep gathering fat from. Mehn! C as u dey devour the chop. grin

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:47am On Aug 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by ottohan: 7:52am On Aug 17, 2017
lol...
that was how they were attacking INNOSSON motors on the other thread..
now its their turn and they are pained
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by link2ok22: 7:55am On Aug 17, 2017
JeetKuneDo:

Says the dusty clown from land of the rising Biapigs. Ogunlesi is the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the world. No one from your lineage of nonentities is fit to tie his shoelace.

Your destiny in life is to sell Gala, La casera and Fanyogo to his people. I'll still buy Gala from you though. I'm nice.

You look photogenic at work cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5814372_031615580477458025675416489img20160217060527jpeg655f2499cc5dacc14b67b02618eae948jpeg4da01fb9242b9f42968feb20d1262155jpegbb661f607abe8323b4e13cca0f4ac2ff_jpeg2fd9b9b3d338d524392565f6f4f422d8

Cc: myd44, Seun ,lalasticala. This is the most biased forum on the planet.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by benjyyyyy07: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=eleojo23 post=59545724]

So you are the competent one abi? And you cannot even read a simple article before making a comment.

Your comment shows that you did not read the post at all.

You have ended up embarrassing yourself.

What a shame!! BIG SHAME
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by presh001: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2017
Homeboiy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Good, he wants to betray his master
onye ofe mmanu undecided
spotted
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Rahbiew: 8:18am On Aug 17, 2017
cosmatika:
I read somewhere dat he advised Trump to give more Yorubas visa, den start producing Amala & Ewedu. Dat earned him d sack

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by bilazego(m): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2017
sarrki:
Children of hate will soon arrive

You have a big problem yet you call yourself a patriot. Two faced bigot!
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by mikejj(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2017
cheesy grin people from his village they have mess on inside his bottle
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2017
Homeboiy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Good, he wants to betray his master

onye ofe mmanu undecided

Sarrki maybe right..one of the So called 'children of hate ' may have just surfaced and commented as expected. Na dem dem

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by xmortalz: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2017
What actually happened is that all the ceos were dumping Trump one by one following his controversial racist stand on the kk and white supremacist issue, so he just decides to disband the group to save face

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=nnaemmy post=59551612]This report is incorrect. Since Kenneth Frazier and six other members on the the president manufacturing advisory council panel resigned early this week, the council could not form a quorum and the remaining members asked President Trump to dissolve the advisory panel. This is the correct report.

From; Charity Onabule [/quote

Thanks for the clarification . It shows you are different from dem dem

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 17, 2017
cosmatika:
I read somewhere dat he advised Trump to give more Yorubas visa, den start producing Amala & Ewedu. Dat earned him d sack

Children of hate indeed

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by eluquenson(m): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2017
Adebayo Ogunlesi from Sagamu, Ogun State, The Man Who Bought Gatwick Airport and also owns Edinburgh Airport

keep the Nigeria Flag flying
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by fujirice: 9:32am On Aug 17, 2017
eleojo23:

So you are the competent one abi? And you cannot even read a simple article before making a comment.

Your comment shows that you did not read the post at all.

You have ended up embarrassing yourself.

What a shame!!
Do you blame them when Mods put up threads with sensational headlines.
The article I read did not say ANYTHING about sacking Ogunlesi but the dissolution of the board he heads and one other board. But what do we get, NL mods had to twist it to what it is now.
I'm very sure these guys enjoy the tribal war that goes on here everyday. One thing is sure, when this beast is fully grown it will surely not spare anybody, both mods and commenters.
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by gawu1: 9:37am On Aug 17, 2017
sarrki:
Correct! Those are Igbos. Hate is embedded in their DNA. I assure you, they will not even read the news before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by fujirice: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2017
davodyguy:
Hypocrisy of Vanguard news paper

At the weekend, Trump failed to properly address the issue of the protesters, hence the business men advisers realized that Trump has demarketed them, if they continued to hold allegiance to him. Many started resigning, trust Trump, he changed it to disbanding the group.

More like boy friend and girlfriend relationship .
The girl tells the guy it's over, the comes back and say I broke up with her.

Vanguard the ipob wing has no holds barred for hypocrisy.
Their end is coming soon. See how Vanguard twisted the headline, whereas no one was sacked. This evil newspaper will go down, just as Biafra is a failed project
You just have to magically bring Biafra into this. So, what is the difference between you and the Vanguard you are condemning?
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by baysol: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2017
osile2012:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/breaking-trump-sacks-nigerias-ogunlesi-adviser/

Typical of omoluabi, we condemn and eschew evil.........IPOB, ARIWA tins......we really need to rethink this Nigeria mata ASAP as e no favour us as omoluabis......mine be say we don dey tey too much for this contraption called Nigeria that has lost all sanity and essence has been fed to the pigs. Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Laid2001: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2017
Thanks dear. This is the true account of what happened.....

'No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion.
People must have learnt to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love. For love comes more naturally to the human heart than it's opposite. " Nelson Mandela

The most united Nigerians are those in Diaspora, they see themselves as Nigerians and not as Tribes.

God Bless Naija..

davodyguy:
Hypocrisy of Vanguard news paper

At the weekend, Trump failed to properly address the issue of the protesters, hence the business men advisers realized that Trump has demarketed them, if they continued to hold allegiance to him. Many started resigning, trust Trump, he changed it to disbanding the group.

More like boy friend and girlfriend relationship .
The girl tells the guy it's over, the comes back and say I broke up with her.

Vanguard the ipob wing has no holds barred for hypocrisy.
Their end is coming soon. See how Vanguard twisted the headline, whereas no one was sacked. This evil newspaper will go down, just as Biafra is a failed project
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Gnen: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2017
Gerrard59:
He dissolved the group, not sacked Ogunlesi. Two different things: Sack and dissolve the group.
Wrong headline.

BTW, is Ogunlesi also Sagamite? shocked Their profiles are similar
Sure, I live opposite to his father's house in Sagamu. Never mind all these bigot that spit trash, this man profile is highly commendable. And the family holds high prestige in Sagamu, knowing fully well his father is the first professor of Medicine in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by jtwest(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2017
Trump is towing Hitler's path small small, fire everybody around him, he's gonna end up paranoid: kuuku in d head angry

Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by tonio2wo: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2017
sarrki:

U no get sense at all.
Re: Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser by Adebowale89(m): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Don't ever quote me in your use less life again

you're a mo ron...

a compound fo.ol I must say. never in your miserable life ridicule anyone in my region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Mabumba Sex Video: Zambia’s Education Minister Sacked / Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa / Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.