Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) (17900 Views)

Bolton Sheds Light On Why Putin Didn't Invade Ukraine Under Trump / Bolton Speaks On Being Sacked As Trump's National Security Adviser / Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by gazilion: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
US President Donald Trump has fired his National Security Advisor John Bolton.

"I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House," he wrote.

"I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions," Mr Trump wrote, adding that a new national security adviser would be appointed next week.

The firing comes amid reports of divisions in the Trump cabinet over a cancelled peace plan to invite the Taliban to the US.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49655279

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by joyousmummy: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
This trump is not smiling at all! He appoints and fires and then appoints again!!

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by judgementyard(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sometimes I believe that's Trump has a plan his not sharing with his people.His romance with Russia and North Korea got me thinking of so many conspiracy theories.
Just thinking out loud

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
That guy is a war monger. If he was still around they might have been a war with Iran

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by jkendy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
A no-nonsense guy I so much like and admire. Any little mess up, he accompany you to the exit door unlike one dull dude who'll take more than 6months to assemble incompetent hands but will be too afraid to sack them even when the need is so conspicuous

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by kokomaster3d: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
We need bold and fearless leaders like Trump

10 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by dermmy(m): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lolz. Am i dreaming? Trump and Bolton must have had a disagreement over the Iranian nuclear issue grin Where did Iran do this charm?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by NaijaWebDesign(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
cool
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by tillaman(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
grin
J D Trump my guy, always ready to dish out sack letter any time any day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by momodub: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
Chaii
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by eikechukwu8(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
I dont understand this man

Meanwhile, is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? dont worry call us, We gat you, for contact check my signature.
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Nellybank(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
President who mean well for his people. Not the one who mean well for his cows

25 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Sunofgod(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
Trump no dey mess....
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sometimes I understand Trump, sometimes I don't.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by RexTramadol1: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Whatever the reason

It only goes to show Trump has balls and a mind of his own

In Nigeria there will still be thoughts about what party chairman will say

What supporters will say

If the region will still vote for us if we sack him

Hope it won't break our good relationship

In short, government is come chop in Nigeria

Funny enough, the privileged sick politicians will now be releasing clichés like " think of what you can do for Nigeria, not what Nigeria can do for you" shiii what are they doing for Nigeria with their positions?

They always make you think there's no hope stylishly, with words like " You need to acquire entrepreneurial skills to be somebody, there's no job again ". True statement tho' but the few jobs left are taken by their children and relatives

They know about entrepreneurship and they are in politics

Why can't they stick to entrepreneurship? And leave politics for others too

The Hunter will be preyed if they are not guided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by helinues: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
War monger finally relieved from his duty.

Bolton's fingers is very obvious about the Drone attacks, Vessel attacks and the seizure of Iranian tanker oil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by happney65: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Taliban Trump.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Odinaka00(m): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
How this one take concern us abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by dokyOloye: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
A responsive,proactive president, full of life and action.
Unlike the lifeless thing here who has refused to change d service chiefs in spite of their dismal performance.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by ladilawal82(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
The fearless one cool

2 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Kundagarten: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
He is a hawk, always advocating war.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Cutehector(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
grin even the sacked national security adviser is 200times more competent than all the service chiefs combined in Nigeria

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Olukologia24592(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
Nigeria can only be good if we have a leader like this

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Blue3k(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
Yes finally that idiot war monger is out. This guy disrupted every effort at peace.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by proxillin(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ezenwammadu:
That guy is a war monger. If he was still around they might have been a war with Iran

War mounger who has never started any war.

He didnt start Libya war Peaceful Obama did
He didnt start Syria war, Peaceful Obama did
He didnt start Iraq war, Bush did
He didnt start Yemen war, Peaceful Obama did

Instead he refused to support any war. he is pulling Americans soldiers away from Iraq and Afganistan

He is discussing with North Korea, even peaceful Obama could not achieve it.

Despite having the firepower to reck Iran, he didnt pull trigger in the face of provocation from Iran.

u r just a brainless musliam... You and your fellow robots should note and learn to shutup

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by olatade(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
Can't really lie, this is the first one of his team I am literally happy to have leave. He did seem like a war monger.
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Halo22: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
I like the style with which Donald Trump takes responsibility for his actions and inactions, not our own president that must blame it on someone else as if he won siamesely with that person.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by truvine4u: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
A leader indeed.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by solmusdesigns: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
grin

Trump is stupid, imagine foolish Nigerians celebrating his action out of ignorance...

Trump arranged a meeting with Afghan Taliban terrorist on US soil, few days to aniversary of 9/11 when he got caught he went on to deny it, only for him to throw the his NSA under the bus for his own actions.

This #PvssyAssPresidiot also makes sure all US delegates and government official lodges accross his chains of hotels and resort, and when VP pence was caught in Ireland louging in Trumps resort at the expense of taxpayers dollars, trump denied knowledge of it there by making pastor VP pence look like a liar

I love how Some Dunce Nigerian Religious bigot and fake jews thinking trump gives a fvck about christianity, but niggah keeps hanging out with Saudis, Talibans, Russians and Northkorea while he builds a massive wall to block out the 100% catholic Mexicans

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by CHARLOE(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
ok
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Xisnin(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ezenwammadu:
A warmonger?
I thought Trump was a tough president who is being held back by weak advisors?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Trump Says He Might Run For US President In 2024 / Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk / Syrian Rebels Used Sarin Nerve Gas, Not Assad’s Regime: U.N. Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.