Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died (44602 Views)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by Angelanest: 7:27am On Aug 17, 2017
Fresh report has it that the female Corps member who was trapped for several hours during the Sunday building collapse in Owerri, the Imo state capital, Ngozi Blessing Oformezie is dead. A journalist identified as Chidiebube Okeoma who paid her a visit while she was admitted in the hospital confirmed the sad news. Read what he shared below;

DEVASTATING DEVELOPMENT

The female Corps member who was trapped for several hours during the Sunday building collapse in Owerri, the Imo state capital, Ngozi Blessing Oformezie is dead.

She died at the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Rivers State ,where she was rushed for further medical observation when her condition deteriorated .

Her kidneys were affected as she was having urinary problem.

Her demise brings the casualty figure to six.

She studied adult education from University of Nigeria, Nsukka. She was from Anambra state.

I still recall what she told me when I visited her in the hospital.

Groaning with pains she said "my name is Ngozi Blessing. I studied adult education from University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I am from Anambra state. My legs are killing me. Please don't go. Jesus help me ".

My heart is heavy. I am saddened.

If it took eight hours for people to be rescued in the state capital, what about when it happens in the villages?.

Our country is in a mess.

Crying......

Jesus accept her soul.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/female-corps-member-trapped-imo-building-collapse-dead-pictured.html

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by apexJ(m): 7:39am On Aug 17, 2017
so sad....all those years,money,time wasted sad

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by thorpido(m): 7:55am On Aug 17, 2017
Sad.Timely rescue efforts a d a good health system support might have saved her.
May God comfort her family and may she rest well.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by cassidy1996(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2017
R I P
Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by Andyblaze: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2017
Chai
Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by Bayajidda1: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2017
babzlim:

That's the beautiful face everyone will put on when your time comes, Ass - hole.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2017
Family should sue to court for lost of life
Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by medolab90(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2017
Rest in peace

The rate at which people are dying in this country is so alarming

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by calliope(f): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2017
Bayajidda1:
grin

What's funny? Where's your sense of humanity?
You're every thing wrong with the system.

RIP. I pray the bereaved family find fortitude to bear their loss.

36 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by osh89jo(m): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2017
may her soul rest in peace
Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by Promismike(m): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2017
A pointed that NYSC should be scrapped. It has always been a calamity just as the man who introduced it.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by carpmam: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2017
Buhari nd okorohausa, it shall never b well with u

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by naydoo12(m): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2017
oh Lord have mercy
Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by bigplayerz(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2017
God what a terrible way to die! Please come and rescue all humans from this wicked world...Bad news don tire me to dey hear....I wan hear when i go fit download House,Money,Wife,live life forever young grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by kingthreatz: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2017
Seems like she died of suffocation. May her dear soul RIP
Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by frankobaba(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2017
USELESS NYSC
Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by chizzy161(f): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2017
Sad.
Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by abdulaz: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2017
Results of poor emergency rescue & medical Services.

Do we have paramedics in Nigeria?
Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by yvonnechaka(f): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2017
Oh dear Lord...this world is cruel
If actually we d inhabitants know our last day and stop worrying about everything.Rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by Abbotp: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by brownhawk: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2017
fine girl with urinary problem.
SERIOUSLY RIP to her
Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by agbonkamen(f): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2017
Bayajidda1:
grin
are you mad ni and what is funny here

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by Elnino4ladies: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2017
Now this is sad
Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2017
kingthreatz:
Seems like she died of suffocation. May her dear soul RIP
before nko?? Na sex go kill am?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by gbaliciousgbali: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2017
calliope:

don't mind him he is a wizard,a blood sucker

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by tragergeorge(m): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2017
calliope:

no mind goat jor

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by ybalogs(m): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2017
We never know when it'd be our time. !All we can do is try as much as possible to live a fulfilled life by trying as much as we can to impact others positively. Like they say, this life is ephemeral so those cutting costs just to steal the little they can thereby leading to the death of innocents should keep it up. Pretty sure a more gory death will visit you soon. RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died by okenwaa(m): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2017
Nysc is shiit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) / NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2: An Important Information For Aspiring Corps Members / Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.