Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) (28145 Views)

Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) / 30 Years Of Career: Comedian Alibaba Shows Off His Awards Collection (photos) / Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by Holuwahyomzzy: 10:51am On Aug 17, 2017
Nigerian Actor and Comedian, Ayo Makun posted a photo of his Awards Collection on his Instagram Page.

The Multi-award Movie producer captioned the photo;

"To be a champion, I think you have to see the big picture. It's not about winning and losing; it's about every day hard work and about thriving on a challenge. It's about embracing the pain that you'll experience at the end of a race and not being afraid. I think people think too hard and get afraid of a certain challenge. Winning is fun for me, but winning is not the point. Wanting to win is the point. Not giving up is the point. Never paying attention to the negative comments is the point. Never being satisfied with what you've done is the point.#10daysinsuncity in SOUTH AFRICA CINEMAS FROM AUGUST 25th. #guinnesworldrecordholder #whatsnext"

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/ay-comedian-look-dapper-as-he-shows-off.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cool.
Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
Congrats to him
Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by valdes00(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
I don't even know what to say
Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
This guy is a good actor (comedy skits) but a terrible comedian.
The day I tried to watch one of his shows on YouTube, dude was giving relationship advise in the name of cracking jokes grin

40 Likes

Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by BigBossMan(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
Keep soaring to the top of the top
Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
not the best of comedians

but a tight businessman cool

21 Likes

Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
This boy is sha doing everything possible to appear fresh. From pink lips cream to hair booster for side burns. Just like Mercy Johnson, he will always appear dirty to me, their blackness is dirty! Not black n fresh like Genny

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
True talk.
Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by omoalajah(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
A

Exchange your itunes for cash.. just whatsapp 08126233923
Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
9ice one
Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by speezyWears: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lies
Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by shibanbo(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
You've done great for yourself
Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by jessetom(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Today a man knocked my door asking for a small donation for their community swimming pool, so I gave him a glass of water...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by christm386: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
I love this guys sense of humour, his ability to make money, but I hate is jokes,
more oil to ur elbow :DI love this guys sense of humour, his ability to make money, but I hate is jokes,
more oil to ur elbow
Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by dujaswags1(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
One of the best comedian in the entertainment industry
Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by jessetom(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
is it true that your brother entered his first keke yesterday

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by UEDIBO: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
k
Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by Iruobean(m): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
T
Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by Iruobean(m): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Thh
Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by deebrain(m): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nellofficial:
Dark skin men are the best

Argue and loose your fertility cry

I'm dark skin

But I weep for your thinking fertility

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by Iruobean(m): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by ngwaba(m): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
What about the award for PONYOR?
Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by ominilongest(m): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Where is Oscar grin
Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by ogbada33: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nellofficial:
Dark skin men are the best

Argue and loose your fertility cry
. Gay alert! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by maysimsimple(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
A.y.. U are full of dry jokes

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Shows Off His Awards Collection (Photos) by danduj(m): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dude isnt funny atall,just lucky

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp / Richard Maduka: How SARS Harassed & Labelled Me A 'Yahoo Boy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.