Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Infinix Mobility Set To Launch New Smartphone - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Infinix Mobility Set To Launch New Smartphone (393 Views)

China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) / Iphone X Officially Arrives In Nigeria As Apple Launches New Smartphone In Lagos / Infinix Mobility Brings Cinema To Your Palms With HOT 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Mobility Set To Launch New Smartphone by michealdeco: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
Good day nairalanders

I want to announce to u the launching of a new device by infinix mobile named INFINIX HOT 5

The device as announce on there official fb page comes with the following specs

5.5 inches display with HD screen

Quad core processor

8.0 + 5.0MP camera with flash

16GB/1GB ROM and RAM

A fingerprint scanner mounted at the back of the device

4000Mah battery capacity

And lastly

The device comes with the Android II version

Let us await the launch of this smartphone as there is no price estimate/tag for it yet

Although from my own point of view the device is mainly for watching movies because of the HD screen
Cc; lalasticlala, seun

(1) (Reply)

‘my Leadership Is Anchored On Expanding The Business Of Our Members’ – Capdan’s / Intensive Home Tutor / Must Have Apps For Traveling With Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.