Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) (54503 Views)

Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car / Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan / Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by kingkom247: 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
Don't know what is wrong with blacks world over. recall Mike Tyson, Tiger Woods, Evander Holyfield, Raghib Ismael, Deuce McAllister etc and our African/Nigerian athletes

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by SmartyPants(m): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
taiyesoul:
What has this guy done for charity?. What has he given back to the public?.

When will you proletariat individuals stop this demanding attitude?

You can also enter the gym and start to box, can't you?

Why don't you also go and make a living for trading punches then you can come back and tell us how much you gave back to the public that gave you nothing.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by Kendroid: 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
taiyesoul:

I never c wia public don help am fight for Ring before!

Abi u don c undecided undecided
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by nrexzy: 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
jagugu88li:
Inevitable

He will be the black tax hero, forgetting about push and pull. Watch.....
Sad that we Black still can't handle money and fame
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by SmartyPants(m): 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
kingkom247:
Don't know what is wrong with blacks world over. recall Mike Tyson, Tiger Woods, Evander Holyfield, Raghib Ismael, Deuce McAllister etc and our African/Nigerian athletes

Has nothing to do with being black.

White athletes are equally prone to misusing their wealth. And for your info, there are as many examples of back athletes who used there money well, as there are of those who didn't.

E.g, JJ Okocha, Kanu Nwankwo, Abedi Pele, etc.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by Jlow2: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
taiyesoul:
shey na public giv am money,its a matter of choice, its not by force
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by bottlecap: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
taiyesoul:
how many punches has the charity or pubic receive on his behave?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by miqos02(m): 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
taiyesoul:
charity sent you to him? or are you charity?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by taiyesoul(f): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
miqos02:
charity sent you to him? or are you charity?

No.Your sister name na Charity abi?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
kingkom247:
True. Inferiority complex issues. I bet only blacks will buy this gas guzzling monster. What are you carrying that you need 6 wheels? Rubbish
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
taiyesoul:

What has charity given him? What has the public ever given him?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by djkotech(m): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
After Party Mixtape (AP Mixtape) Vol. 2
nice playlist u gonna luv LifeOf BrennyJones - SO TEKNO - GO Olamide - WO
[url][/url]https://archive.org/details/DjKotechAPMVol2

Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by hedonistic: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
dee02:

Everybody will fade.

Nor just everybody, but also EVERYTHING. I am hedonistic, and I subscribe to the principle of enjoying your life now that you're here, if you have the resources,.

Even if your resources get depleted before your time on earth runs out, the sheer memories of your fabulous life would be more than enough to console you until your time to die comes.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by jaytime(m): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
All that amount on that truck?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by jalaludeen1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
jessetom:
One day I will make FTC and I will show it to my lecturer, Moses, who said that I can't achieve anything in life..!
Lol grin
Your mate is buying car that worth 370m and you are fighting for FTC
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by bigplayerz(m): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
He would soon be bankrupt...He can ask Mike Tyson,Tiger woods and other blackmen that wasted their fortune and now are born again ...Only Jah gives riches.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by iChooseLove(m): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
With all the suffering in the world, I can't believe people are wasting money like this.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by baum1: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
jrusky:

Their is no need using the word *hope* because it's certain he will go same way like Tyson in a matter of time his excesses is overboard and he forgot when $1,000 is removed from $1 Million the money no longer a million the word will be *about a million and not a million again*. Leave him he will understand when the time comes.

I remember during Tyson days this was how was blowing it so hot and people tried to advise him while some kicked against it and said it's his money but unfortunately within shortest time Tyson became a shadow of himself. And what we gathered on Mayweather is he has no single serious investment than buying cars, jewelries and partying.

Not my problem though I wish him the best.

So he will tell the media about his investments? You people will not kill person with laugh.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by baum1: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
bigplayerz:
He would soon be bankrupt...He can ask Mike Tyson,Tiger woods and other blackmen that wasted their fortune and now are born again ...Only Jah gives riches.

You again make me laugh. Do you know how many successful former athletes are still alive and doing well financially..Anyway, they say losses loom more than the corresponding gains and humans keep providing empirical evidence of this theory
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by mexyk(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
taiyesoul:

You sef what have you given to society?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by senatrpaichulo(m): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
taiyesoul:
he impregnated her(charity), she delivered an idiot like you. make your money and do what you like with it
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by bigplayerz(m): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
Please mention any of those athletes that spends without getting either endorsement deals or investing wisely not on liabilities ..but on assets...i repeat name just one athlete that spent lavishly like mike tyson. It was 50 cents that bought mike tyson`s mansion when he was broke..my brother like you said na empty barrel dey talk pass . we no dey hear good news na so so bad ones dey fly quick
baum1:

You again make me laugh. Do you know how many successful former athletes are still alive and doing well financially..Anyway, they say losses loom more than the corresponding gains and humans keep providing empirical evidence of this theory
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by Ancecoker(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
taiyesoul:

Who public help?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by Tmiky: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Its in the blood, black man will always show off that he has money, and he is retired o, very soon he wil start to sell his properties when he can no longer maintain them,,,see wht Mark Zuckerberg is doing with his money, stil investing and inspiring people, u are here snappin selfie wit a car, u must b HIGH On Osogbo Weed.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by MENTORCH(m): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
That car is 500k not 1million dollars, it's still big money tho!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by Abudu2000(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
Darksider131:
The dude is still worried about his greatest nightmare CONOR GREGOR

LOOK AT HIS FACE

ANYWAY AM SURE HE WILL WIN THE FIGHT.. UN-DEFEATED MAYWEATHER
lol you would be dreaming if you think that white cream will even have a least chance in the fight..have u watched the guy's(conor) previous fights, maybe you should go on youtube and then come back and modify that comment of yours ,lool
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by tiger28: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
Celebs and fake lives! Meanwhile,this guy is counting on his next fight so he can pay the US govt almost $30 million in back taxes owed.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
Black American's with no sense!!!!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by tafabaloo(m): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
jessetom:
One day I will make FTC and I will show it to my lecturer, Moses, who said that I can't achieve anything in life..!

Your mumu never do ?

Re: Floyd Mayweather Blows N370m On Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 6X6 (photos) by dee02(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
hedonistic:

Nor just everybody, but also EVERYTHING. I am hedonistic, and I subscribe to the principle of enjoying your life now that you're here, if you have the resources,.

Even if your resources get depleted before your time on earth runs out, the sheer memories of your fabulous life would be more than enough to console you until your time to die comes.

Absolutely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell / Meet 11-Year-Old Eric Marshall Who Is Already Playing In The Professional League / Enyimba Players Mercilessly Beaten By Plateau United Fans (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.