Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) (49396 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by GistMore3: 5:50am On Jul 05, 2019
GistMore.com

Retired boxer heavyweight, Floyd Mayweather displays plenty wards of dollars cash, revealed this is what he had being hearing for 23years. He wrote;

This is what I’ve been hearing for 23 years... “All Mayweather does is brag about his cars, his jewelry, his mansions, his ladies, his clothes and his money “. And this is what Mayweather says back... “I’m happy y’all spent over 2 decades hating on me instead of building your own legacy ”

See more here; http://gistmore.com/floyd-mayweather-decorates-everywhere-with-plenty-wards-of-dollar-cash-photo

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by GistMore3: 5:50am On Jul 05, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by cinoedhunter: 5:51am On Jul 05, 2019
Jesu Christi.... shocked cool cool cool shocked cool cool cool

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by jabberjawz: 5:57am On Jul 05, 2019
That's like 143M on the table....not to talk about the one on the floor......left alone the ones stashed in the bank, stocks & real investment........Damn I wish I had a quarter of what's on the table....only a quarter...I no get big eye.... wink

I know say I no Sabi maths....I no even go sch sef.....those wey don dey mention my post dey come.....una wehdone.

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by matrix199(m): 5:57am On Jul 05, 2019
I was about posting "vanity upon vanity...", then I remembered I have a gas cylinder to refill

548 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:05am On Jul 05, 2019
Black man though . ..waiting for the day Zurkerberg will do such even though he is a million times richer.

209 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by tyup(m): 6:11am On Jul 05, 2019
matrix199:
I was about posting "vanity upon vanity...", then I remembered I have a gas cylinder to refill

Lol

195 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Davash222(m): 6:40am On Jul 05, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Black man though . ..waiting for the day Zurkaberg will do such even though he is a million times richer.
You’re one of many sensible Nigerians that believes Zuckerberg have only one grey shirt.

161 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Jephz(m): 6:45am On Jul 05, 2019
chai. if to say I just see this man beg money now.....only one bundle

8 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by hisgrace090: 7:04am On Jul 05, 2019
This man is becoming confused as I can see.

7 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by partnerbizz5(f): 7:05am On Jul 05, 2019
Mehn
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by donbachi(m): 7:06am On Jul 05, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Black man though . ..waiting for the day Zurkaberg will do such even though he is a million times richer.
i'm telling u and the means at which he got the money is enough to humble him.

9 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Walehelt(m): 7:11am On Jul 05, 2019
Damnnnnnnn it

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:23am On Jul 05, 2019
Davash222:

You’re one of many sensible Nigerians that believes Zuckerberg have only one grey shirt.

Oga we are talking about unnecessary show ups..

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Samyj247: 7:26am On Jul 05, 2019
this guy is truly a legend...he fought 49 times and was not defeated in any.

13 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by jojomario(m): 7:32am On Jul 05, 2019
jabberjawz:
That's like 143M on the table....not to talk about the one on the floor......left alone the ones stashed in the bank, stocks & real investment........Damn I wish I had a quarter of that....only a quarter... wink
I don't think you know dolapo. That's about 540million naira. God will crown my efforts with success stories.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by BrutalJab: 7:43am On Jul 05, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Oga we are talking about unnecessary show ups..

Unnecessary show ups are necessary for ENTERTAINERS to be relevant. Get that into your empty skull my friend.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by BrutalJab: 7:45am On Jul 05, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Is Mark Zuckerberg an entertainer? Wetin concern am with show off

It's like most Nigerians were born daft aswear.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by namiji2598: 8:55am On Jul 05, 2019
grin

Which network are the people above me using self
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2019
If mark wants to do this guess he would buy mayweather

And tell him lie down on top of the money

7 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by ainas247: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2019
sad
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Skepticus: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2019
cool

Typical financial foolery from a black man!

And don't quote me with that your "he is an entertainer" nonsense.

It's rare to see rich and successful sports men of Caucasian and Asian ancestry do this.

17 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by TheExecutioner: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2019
Dude... I would have said more, but someone else has already intelligently spoken my mind..

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by ZikZikZik: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2019
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by nototribalist: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2019
Black man will always be a black man. What happens to putting your money in the bank

5 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by helinues: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2019
Inferiority complex

Even upon all his money, he never stops attacking others.. What is he afraid of?

12 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2019

100/100

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! / Mansion: John W Henry's House Photos / Wanderson Cristaldo Farias Rushes To Kiss Wife After Scoring, Goal Disallowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.