Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme (8644 Views)

1m Jobs Are In Store For Nigerians Through Outsourcing / Lagos State to Create 27,500 Jobs Through Community Sanitation / Galma Multipurpose Dam To Provide 1.1m Jobs, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by yemmit90: 10:44am On Aug 18, 2017
simplyhonest:

pls let's talk privately... my number is on my profile if you don't mind

All right!
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by saintsylve(m): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2017
This is a great initiative, if you are a distributor or retailer in Abuja or North Central , contact me for your natnudO frozen chicken and eggs directly from the company.
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by Tyche(m): 11:31am On Aug 18, 2017
yemmit90:

In which state sir?

I know they are in Kaduna. I believe they are already running in major southwest states
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by Bondesniger(m): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
yemmit90:

Seem you dont get the message. Nutnudo is a chicken processing company under "Amo farm". They wont employed 1 million people to carry out day-day activities of their company but engage over 1 million people in their Natnueprenuer program which maybe sponsor by CBN or BOI etc. The program is already approved by the sponsors, the only problem i think is delaying its implementation is the ability of the company to sell all it products (due to smaggling) when the program eventually kick off.

We are currently running it with our money which i think many people cannot afford.

Government should intensify its effort to stop smuggling. I can assure you of over 2 millions of employment through this channel.
i am very much interested in this program pls update me on 07053182577 or bondesniger@gmail.com
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by franugo(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
How exactly does the natnudo job stuff work?
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by Kfed4ril(m): 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
yemmit90:

It is quite possible sir, stop the importation/smuggling of poultry products and see the wonder.

I'm currently one of their suppliers of matured live broilers, and i know how many people benefiting from me alone(workers, drivers, saw millers etc).

Therefore, if Natnudo can achieves having just 500k suppliers, i'm 100% sure over 2 millions people will be directly or indirectly employed.

Hello bro,
I will like to talk with you, pls drop your number lemme whatsapp you. Thanks
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by yemmit90: 3:12am On Aug 19, 2017
Kfed4ril:

Hello bro,
I will like to talk with you, pls drop your number lemme whatsapp you. Thanks

@Simplyhonest and others, you can mail me here "adebisiyemmit@gmail.com" thanks.

1 Like

Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by lady25(f): 6:17pm On May 11, 2018
yemmit90:

Seem you dont get the message. Nutnudo is a chicken processing company under "Amo farm". They wont employed 1 million people to carry out day-day activities of their company but engage over 1 million people in their Natnueprenuer program which maybe sponsor by CBN or BOI etc. The program is already approved by the sponsors, the only problem i think is delayinl.
Are you currently participating in the outgrows scheme? Pls I need your help I would like to apply
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by yemmit90: 12:00pm On May 13, 2018
lady25:

Are you currently participating in the outgrows scheme? Pls I need your help I would like to apply

No sir, but lernt that there were some outgrowers schemes going on in Osun- State. If you are in the state, you can make an enquiry at Sterlin bank or ministry of Agriculture Abere Oshogbo.
Re: Natnudo Foods Targets 1m Jobs Through Broiler Outgrower Scheme by Orderliness(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2020
Interested in any job vacancy as a chef in natnudo or any Restaurant or Hotel service

WhatsApp number: 09021607179
Direct call number: 07089670528

(1) (2) (Reply)

Requirements For FRSC Successful Candidate 2018-recruitment Still Pending / The Difference Between An Npower Applicant, Volunteer, And A Beneficiary / Unity Bank Is Recruiting Executive Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.