Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Obama Is The Next False Flag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Is The Next False Flag (1094 Views)

President Obama Is ‘captivated’ By Buhari’s Speech At UN LEADERSHIP Summit. PICS / Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. / Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Is The Next False Flag by pcmecom(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2010
Infowars.com
February 15, 2010
Alex breaks down what he thinks is the next real false flag attack on America, and it’s going to be non other then Obama himself. Alex breaks down the key points from those who have been talking about this, and where they are leading their viewers.

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-tv-obama-is-the-next-false-flag/
Re: Obama Is The Next False Flag by pcmecom(m): 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2010
I await the response of those people who understand the connotation of a[b] "false flag attack"[/b]
Re: Obama Is The Next False Flag by texazzpete(m): 7:05am On Feb 17, 2010
, Yet you stridently claim not to be a conspiracy theorist grin
Re: Obama Is The Next False Flag by Beaf: 7:21am On Feb 17, 2010
This pcmecom is rapidly surpassing becomerich in the nuisance and daft article stakes. embarassed
Re: Obama Is The Next False Flag by texazzpete(m): 7:36am On Feb 17, 2010
Beaf:

This pcmecom is rapidly surpassing becomerich in the nuisance and daft article stakes. embarassed

Agreed!
Re: Obama Is The Next False Flag by pcmecom(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2010
@ texappette &beaf

I didnt seek your opinion, why should you result to character assassination ? I have never insulted or criticised any of your post on this forum, and I dont know why you do the same!!!. I am only seeking the opinion of peeps who understand the true meaning of a "false flag operation". Since you have no idea, you would have ignored it since it doesnt make sense to you. Rather than result to this kind of insult.

I trust you guys are gentlemen, and I know you will act like one.Thanks
Re: Obama Is The Next False Flag by Beaf: 8:15am On Feb 17, 2010
^
When you have a headache, buy panadol.
You have a serious headache. cry
Re: Obama Is The Next False Flag by pcmecom(m): 8:17am On Feb 17, 2010
@ beaf
Are you a gentleman?
Re: Obama Is The Next False Flag by Beaf: 8:19am On Feb 17, 2010
^
Why are you like becomerich?
Re: Obama Is The Next False Flag by pcmecom(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2010
@beaf
I am not like him, and can never be like him. He is unique in his own ways.
Now that I have answered your question!!!

Are you a gentleman?
Re: Obama Is The Next False Flag by texazzpete(m): 8:45am On Feb 17, 2010
pcmecom:

@beaf
I am not like him, and can never be like him. He is unique in his own ways.
Now that I have answered your question!!!

Are you a gentleman?

where do you see all these websites, sef? Do you troll the internet, deliberately looking out for these kind of websites, or what?

i took one look at that site, read one front page article where 70% of the commenters were discussing ways of killing police and i realized that it was a site for ignorant, misguided people.
In other words, it's a site you'll feel at home at.
Re: Obama Is The Next False Flag by Beaf: 8:49am On Feb 17, 2010
^
Tell am jare!

@pcmecom
I think you are getting more annoying than becomerich. You clutter the board with stuff nobody cares about.
How can a normal person create a thousand and one wacky posts about Obama, whereas he doesn't even know where his own president is? I mean, who gives a left sided Bleep about Obama? Strange.
Re: Obama Is The Next False Flag by pcmecom(m): 10:57am On Feb 17, 2010
Does any one know what a[b] false flag attack[/b] is?
Re: Obama Is The Next False Flag by pcmecom(m): 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2010
Forget the claims and allegations that false flag terror – governments attacking people and then blaming others in order to create animosity towards those blamed – has been used throughout history.

The well-respected former Indonesian president admits that the government probably had a role in the Bali bombings

This essay will solely discuss government admissions to the use of false flag terror.

For example:

• The CIA admits that it hired Iranians in the 1950’s to pose as Communists and stage bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected president

http://www.nytimes.com/library/world/mideast/041600iran-cia-index.html

Israel admits that an Israeli terrorist cell operating in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including U.S. diplomatic facilities, then left behind “evidence” implicating the Arabs as the culprits (one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to identify the bombers, and several of the Israelis later confessed)

http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/ArticleLayout/CdaArticlePrintPreview/1,2506,L-3065838,00.html#n

The well-respected former Indonesian president admits that the government probably had a role in the Bali bombings

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Possible-police-role-in-2002-Bali-attack/2005/10/12/1128796591857.html

(1) (Reply)

My Achievements There For All To See – Ibb - He Is Seriously Delusional / . / Seun Needs Attention. . And Maybe A Babe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.