Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,222 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Contest For Governor Of Oyo State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Contest For Governor Of Oyo State (770 Views)

Kanye West Announces His Intention To Run For President / I Am An Internet Terrorist - Kemi Olunloyo Declares / Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Have Sex With Singer, Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Contest For Governor Of Oyo State by naijanewspaper(m): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
Controversial media personality, Kemi Olunloyo who was recently released from prison has declared her intention to contest for Oyo state governor in 2019.

Kemi posted a photo on her Instagram page with the message;

#BREAKING I am waking up today as a #Politician. YES! I am running for Governor of #OyoState Nigeria in 2019 as an independent #MadamKOO2019
Invite your friends to my rebranded campaign pages Facebook.com/HNNAfrica and Twitter @HNNAfrica plus Instagram @KemiOlunloyo. Lets start rebranding Oyo state.
Our campaign hashtag is #OyosBiggerPicture and #MadamKOO2019
We will REOPEN #Lautech, empower women, feed children and put all the area boys thru education so they can get good jobs. Affordable EVERYTHING! We start on the streets!! Our Campaign donation portal is coming and phone number is posted.
I am running a social media and grassroots campaign. Lets change Oyo state now.

Kemi Olunloyo is the daughter of former Oyo State governor Victor Omololu Olunloyo and the second of ten children. She lived for 14 years in Nigeria, 30 years in the United States, and five years in Canada before being deported to Nigeria.

http://thenigerian.news/news/kemi-olunloyo-declares-intention-run-governor-oyo/

lalasticlala

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Contest For Governor Of Oyo State by MasterKim: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Na so
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Contest For Governor Of Oyo State by naijanewspaper(m): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Contest For Governor Of Oyo State by thesicilian: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Contest For Governor Of Oyo State by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
chaii oyo don suffer
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Contest For Governor Of Oyo State by ITbomb(m): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
This thing come dey look like football matches wey the cheerleaders go enter field first dey make noise before the real players go later come out to play
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Contest For Governor Of Oyo State by DRPAIT123(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
all miss Kemi olunyo's news always make FP,and this will not be an exception Shower likes on me,if my prediction is sustained
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Contest For Governor Of Oyo State by doyinisaac(m): 3:06am On Aug 18, 2017
DRPAIT123:
all miss Kemi olunyo's news always make FP,and this will not be an exception
Shower likes on me,if my prediction is sustained
"likes" na money ba??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Declares Intention To Contest For Governor Of Oyo State by Sharplakezy(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2017
the questions i keep on asking my self, when will this aunty get well

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Reacts To Phyno Dissing Him In Timaya’s Video / Linda Ikeji Celebrate Seyi Allen For His Birthday, Share Throwback Pics / Mabimi L’ejo Oshi O! Simi Calls Out Falz During Live Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.