Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

The Best Undiscovered Artist In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Best Undiscovered Artist In Nigeria (1307 Views)

Simi Vs Tiwa Savage Vs Niniola – Who Is Your Best Female Artist In 2017? / Kaykings A Trending Artist In The Industry Now / I'm A Talented Music Artist In Need Of A Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Undiscovered Artist In Nigeria by musicwriter(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
What I discovered the hard way is the music industry in Nigeria is not about talent. Its more like a clique thing. I will upload here the most talented undiscovered artist in Nigeria. I saw this guy free-styling a song in a studio I went to record some materials, I nearly cried.

Just listen to him sing.
https://soundcloud.com/kemetic-philosophy/best-undiscovered-artist-in-nigeria

Seun, Lalasticlala, I'll appreciate you help me get this on front page to get this guy heard. This's a talent!. Nigerians need to hear him.
Re: The Best Undiscovered Artist In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
very true, music scene here in Nigeria is crap, its basically sing rubbish, pay hype men, pay radio personals to play yhur song.

if yhuve got the money to pay the needed parties yhu can become davido over night.
Re: The Best Undiscovered Artist In Nigeria by starboyflight(m): 12:59am On Aug 26, 2017
Only nice vocals. All plagiarized works
Re: The Best Undiscovered Artist In Nigeria by musicwriter(m): 1:12am On Aug 26, 2017
starboyflight:
Only nice vocals. All plagiarized works

That's why it's called free-style. He was simply free-styling across songs to show what he's capable of. I saw him singing and I was the one that even asked him to record it so I could share it online.

It's not even among his songs.

1 Like

Re: The Best Undiscovered Artist In Nigeria by starboyflight(m): 2:47am On Aug 26, 2017
musicwriter:

That's why it's called free-style. He was simply free-styling across songs to show what he's capable of. I saw him singing and I was the one that even asked him to record it so I could share it online.

It's not even among his songs.

Okay where can I Listen to his songs

(1) (Reply)

Emtee – Platinum + Plug Mp3 Download / Whose Artist Do You Hate? / Modenine Brings Another Level; mixtape, mixtapes, mixtapes...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.