Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) (29689 Views)

Mr Eazi’s International Passport Seized By U.S Embassy / Could Demmie Vee Be The Actual Reason 2face Fired Dammy Krane? / ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by cristianisraeli: 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
our fraudbrities disgracing nigerians everywhere they go..they are representing us well no wahala...dammy krane no even reach private jet artist way them day carry for jet...abeg which song him sing again?anyways make them continue..nigerian don kukuma spoil already..so no bi today..lol..we are wating for the next fraudbriti way them go nab soon
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Wow nice
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by YoungCas(m): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
My brother dammy.. SW people are Good.. Na pigs migrants dey influence my people
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by thesuave10(m): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Afonjas should come and shout bribery and corruption grin
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by greggng: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
abimbolabolaw:
I am waiting for the reaction of those flat head people, awon ipobshit pple..those that abuse afonjas earlier.God bless oduduwa republic

Listen carefully I love dammy crane more than u ofe nmanu. I am glad he is now a free man. Stop hating the igbo cos that's my maternal home. Whether u like it or not u can never be like them u can only envy them

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
Haters would be so angry now. Well dont be. The first thing to learn in fraud is covering your tracks if not before you are caught but when you are caught....
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by popyea(m): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
MrHistorian:
Who is DammyKrane?
Google is your friend brou
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by naijaboiy: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
mostHandsome01:
am not a fan but am sure silly people who kept shouting he will go to jail bla bla bla, accusing and judging him by themselves before he was being tried in court will be ashamed of themselves now, so many sick heads everywhere this days and u wonder why nigeria is this way, people are so quick to judge! You all can as well come out to say he bribed the american judge to be declared free
Everything always leads to why Nigeria is in a certain way. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by JaffyJoe(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
I'm dancing gbetiti on your behalf Damilola. Stay sharp and keep your distance from forkboys next time.
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
There is no way he would have beaten that case except someone decided to take the fall and receive a promise of a futuristic offer he has no choice but to accept.

Dammy's got a future full of promise, and the partner knows the system will still nail the both of them, then decided to take the fall, while Dammy has sworn with his life to 'reward' proportionately.

I love the case, I had hoped they handle it this way. Yahoo boys are going mafioso. That is a good.
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by RaeMystix: 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Congratulations. As for the nuisance using the Term Nigger. Its not by force to speak with the American accent. Especially with the frog voice. angry
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Nackzy: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
Those people that rushed to social media to throw shades ....how will they keep their face now...shame on them
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Daboomb: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
mostHandsome01:
am not a fan but am sure silly people who kept shouting he will go to jail bla bla bla, accusing and judging him by themselves before he was being tried in court will be ashamed of themselves now, so many sick heads everywhere this days and u wonder why nigeria is this way, people are so quick to judge! You all can as well come out to say he bribed the american judge to be declared free

In IPOD's voice: it is a WITCH-HUNT! angry angry
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
Not enough evidence to put him away beyond reasonable doubt.

N.iggaz better be covering their tracks 4rm now ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by mostHandsome01: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
naijaboiy:

Everything always leads to why Nigeria is in a certain way. undecided
yes because nigeria's problem isnt only all about bad leaders, we need to eject the negativity in out hearts and start to look at thing positively and objectively if we want to develop as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by maximdiva00: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
[quote author=celebsnest post=59572358]
Very simple, this are the kind of news you hear from a democratic nations ....bro thank God say them been no catch u for naija.... The news this night for be *dammy Karin denied bail after the court granted him bail *
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Boooooooooni: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
prof1990:

Where u expecting him to die in jail?
I wonder o
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by ActionsShure: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
The f.b.i obly frees u to watchu and catchu right in the act.
He aint no king
Scam artist
Tax refund scammist
Carding scammer
A niggi took a shot 4u doing his time abd patiently waiting to get thst reward money.
Fuc u dammy
Cocaine
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by iamharkinwaley: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
damn

Too many tribal bigot....

In Oliver's voice

Nairaland has become something else.
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Yuji: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
abimbolabolaw:
I am waiting for the reaction of those flat head people, awon ipobshit pple..those that abuse afonjas earlier.God bless oduduwa republic
Evans has also won his first case in court. The same one you and your fellow afonjas were insulting so who cares? tongue
http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/16/breaking-billionaire-kidnapper-evans-wins-first-case-court-trial-continue/
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by iamharkinwaley: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
RaeMystix:
Congratulations. As for the nuisance using the Term Nigger. Its not by force to speak with the American accent. Especially with the frog voice. angry

Savagery

You no get chill o smiley
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Leez(m): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
profhezekiah:
:-XWhere are the useless,senseless,$tupid Biafra with hatred cancer, brainwashed by cownu, d guy U taunted has been released. awon oloshi alaye baje.
ahh nka bia buzi gini?
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Credit card scam is hard to leave especially when you are making money every blessed day doing almost nothing. Credit card top up is the hottest right now. Imagine you have CC with $3k limit and surely funded like three times. That's $9K. Luckily you have like four cards with you. Calculate it. You can now understand how these small boys are driving 3million+ cars. Although they are wasteful. That's not even wire transfer or Md. Top up is hot mehn....lol
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by tammie24: 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nice one dammy!

Flattles right now will be biting their tongues
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by richardbrandy: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
Billyonaire:
There is no way he would have beaten that case except someone decided to take the fall and receive a promise of a futuristic offer he has no choice but to accept.

Dammy's got a future full of promise, and the partner knows the system will still nail the both of them, then decided to take the fall, while Dammy has sworn with his life to 'reward' proportionately.

I love the case, I had hoped they handle it this way. Yahoo boys are going mafioso. That is a good.
welcome back
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Burgerlomo: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
Congratulations bro I'm really happy for you and your entire family, it's not a joke to discharged somebody and acquitted him or her of nine charges.
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Seunjungle(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Where is Tuface that condemned and dropped this guy from his record label?
Thank God for you @DammyKrean
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by djkotech(m): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
After Party Mixtape (AP Mixtape) Vol. 2
nice playlist u gonna luv ...BrennyJones - SO ...TEKNO - GO ...Olamide - WO
https://archive.org/details/DjKotechAPMVol2

Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by XTLikeNat777: 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
profhezekiah:
:-XWhere are the useless,senseless,$tupid Biafra with hatred cancer, brainwashed by cownu, d guy U taunted has been released. awon oloshi alaye baje.

This your hate speech is strong o... Where is the love?
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by otokx(m): 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
innocent till proven guilty should be the title of his next album
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by wonderkid619(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
RIPEnglish:
he should be thanking he is lucky setted freed.
Your frantic effort in the search for attention is making you look the more *what word can I even use apart from stewpid* Yess, irrational. Get real kiddo
Meanwhile, while I expect someone to wail
Stewpid: having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

May D Welcomes Son, Ethan, With Carolina Wassmuth / Waje’s Hair Shaved By ‘in-laws’ In "Ewuro" / New Photos Of Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.